College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
However about 6 weeks before I collapsed, as my wife and I were doing our daily prayer walk, in the middle of our conversation, I heard the Lord say very emphatically, "Eat more red meat!"
I do not believe the voice you heard was God. It was spoken to you to entice you to become curious so that you would seek after it. And also to seek other "experiences."

What I would do in this situation is to make a humble agreement with God that if He is to speak to you at all it will always and only be through the bible ... at least for a goodly while.
God speaks to us when we are close to him in spirit, John 4:23-24 KJV

It is God’s way of communicating to us based on His own method for each individual. One He might actually speak audible to in a whisper, another He might show visions, another might dream dreams, another through miracles, and many other ways, Acts 2:17 KJV, Joel 2:28 KJV.

It is difficult for some to believe if they themselves have not experienced this wonderful, marvelous truth! But God gives generously.

There are many miraculous things that I experienced. But one in particular was God rocking me to sleep when I was young. A vibration from heaven calmed me and rocked me to sleep - the power of the vibration came with all the might of heaven and all the peace of a gentle soft wind. Nothing on earth can describe this.

May God continue to speak to you! You are highly blessed!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
God doesn't go around talking to Christian people. There are some brethren on Ego trip.
Jeremiah chapter 23 . To document brethren who claim God spoke to me today. Or God gave me a special dream.

In gospel of Peter. Holy men moved by the holy spirit. It's divine inspiration.

Jesus doesn't go around talking to people.
John chapter 16 . The holy spirit will guide you. It's holy spirit that touches us. Guides us.

Watch out for brethren who are on ego trip.

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
God doesn't go around talking to Christian people. There are some brethren on Ego trip.
Jeremiah chapter 23 . To document brethren who claim God spoke to me today. Or God gave me a special dream.

In gospel of Peter. Holy men moved by the holy spirit. It's divine inspiration.

Jesus doesn't go around talking to people.
John chapter 16 . The holy spirit will guide you. It's holy spirit that touches us. Guides us.

Watch out for brethren who are on ego trip.
Wow, what a powerful statement of shear unbelief.

I've been hearing God speak since I was a child and i'm 73 now.

If I hadn't listened to that voice I would be dead, along with my wife.

His voice has directly guided me in my business life, through words and visions and prophecies

Ultimately, your words are that of a blind man, blind by choice, who declares "There is no such thing as daylight!"

Upvote 0