✟2,600.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Peace to all,

To me the logic of Baptism is to the spirit of the soul of the being in the Body. To me, the spirit in the soul of the being is what manifests the being in the Body of the Deity as Baptized. The New Being is the soul brought into the Presence of God through the power of the Holy Spirit, From Adam and Eve we receive the Body, (spirit, soul and flesh), all from the Power of the Holy Spirit. All corrupt. Then We become Baptized through the Body to the spirit in the soul of the being by the Living Waters of Baptism and become immortal and corruptible into the Body of Christ from Birth and Resurrection as Baptized and becoming into Communion through the Power of the Holy Spirit. Communion is the re confirmation of the Holy Spirit will of God in the soul of the being, the Body (soul, spirit and flesh), becoming transfigured into the image of The Father, God. To me the logic is that all mankind become eternal beings as brothers and sisters of Christ, from the Cross, Ecce Mater tua.

There are many stories on how this is accomplished in the physical, spiritual and eternal world ahead. All faith based systems of belief have a common denominator guiding "Spirit." To me this explains the Logic of the Holy Spirit. Through the Holy Spirit will of God, we become united as one in being with the Deity, glorified and transfigured into the pattern, we become like Him, into the image of God, the Father. Please advice any correction or input or updates in-case I have presented something in error with respect to the Word.

Peace always,
Stephen

Last edited:

Stephen Andrew

May 10, 2024
Auburn
✟2,600.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Peace to all,

“An Empire for You.” Jim Beanz

The logic of the Trinity of the Body to me is we become mortal and corrupt from Adam and Eve and Baptized, welcomed into the Body of Christ and as becoming immortal and incorruptible then through confirmation of the Holy Spirit in the soul of the being, becoming glorified and transfigured into the image of the Father all through the Power of the Holy Spirit will of God in the Soul of the Being.

So true:
1 John 3:4 says we are to be changed into the likeness of Christ's body.

“From the rain comes a river
Running wild that we create
An empire for you
Illuminate there is a river
Running wild that will create

An empire for you.” OMAM

Peace always,
Stephen

Upvote 0