The list of bogus ‘hate crimes’ at Trump and supporters to push "Racist" Narrative.

Logic Over Emotionalism

2 boys & 2 girls (new baby girl born 12/1/18)
Jun 14, 2018
Rio Oso
✟19,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In the wake of the arrest of actor Jussie Smollett, who was charged with staging his own racist and homophobic attack, here are just some of the other crimes that have been given prominent play by the media since the 2016 election — often accompanied by politicians decrying, “This is America today” — that turned out to be frauds:

For the full list here is the link:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...f-bogus-hate-crimes-in-trump-era-is-long/amp/

It’s been nearly a month since actor and singer Jussie Smollett said he was the victim of a racist and homophobic hate crime in an attack that briefly left him hospitalized. But police this week arrested and charged Smollett for allegedly filing a false police report — a felony.

For the full story on Jessie Smollett here is the link:

Jussie Smollett arrested and charged over alleged hate crime attack hoax

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Logic Over Emotionalism

Jun 14, 2018
Rio Oso
✟19,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Still nothing to show Trump is racist or that most of his supporters are either. Brenton Tarrant of New Zealand has nothing to do with American politics. Cesar Sayoc was not a racist nor was acting out on the behalf of Trump.

It's sort of like me going on youtube and showing Antifa or other left wing violent movements and trying to villainize people of the other party based solely on this.

Like this

And this that shows a black Trump supporter being attacked and talking if the shoe was on the other foot that people would love to spin it as is all to common.

I could easily show hundreds of examples.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟230,744.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
In the wake of the arrest of actor Jussie Smollett, who was charged with staging his own racist and homophobic attack, here are just some of the other crimes that have been given prominent play by the media since the 2016 election — often accompanied by politicians decrying, “This is America today” — that turned out to be frauds:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...f-bogus-hate-crimes-in-trump-era-is-long/amp/
That's not a very long list in comparison to the number of hate crimes reported each year. I found this report from 2017:

Today the FBI released Hate Crime Statistics, 2017, the Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program’s latest compilation about bias-motivated incidents throughout the nation. The 2017 data, submitted by 16,149 law enforcement agencies (up from 15,254 agencies in 2016), provide information about the offenses, victims, offenders, and locations of hate crimes.

There were 7,106 single-bias incidents involving 8,493 victims. A percent distribution of victims by bias type shows that 59.6 percent of victims were targeted because of the offenders’ race/ethnicity/ancestry bias; 20.6 percent were targeted because of the offenders’ religious bias; 15.8 percent were victimized because of the offenders’ sexual-orientation bias; 1.9 percent were victimized because of the offenders’ disability bias; 1.6 percent were targeted because of the offenders’ gender identity bias; and 0.6 percent were victimized because of the offenders’ gender bias. (Due to rounding, percentage breakdowns may not add to 100.0 percent.)

https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2017/resource-pages/hate-crime-summary

Even if you were to provide a list with 1,000 bogus claims, hate crimes are a major issue that shouldn't be downplayed.

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So is the reason you are sharing this is because you want to prove hate crimes aren’t real, or that you want to prove they are real but you demographic is more victimized?

As far as Trump being racist and/or seeming to really attract racists and/or doing nothing to dissuade racists and white nationalists... I mean... Come on. The Republicans aren’t even denying that’s a thing.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

It’s been nearly a month since actor and singer Jussie Smollett said he was the victim of a racist and homophobic hate crime in an attack that briefly left him hospitalized. But police this week arrested and charged Smollett for allegedly filing a false police report — a felony.

For the full story on Jessie Smollett here is the link:

Jussie Smollett arrested and charged over alleged hate crime attack hoax

I am amused at the thought of people beating themselves up.
Online we have called that a "Poe" for as long as I can recall.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So is the reason you are sharing this is because you want to prove hate crimes aren’t real, or that you want to prove they are real but you demographic is more victimized?

As far as Trump being racist and/or seeming to really attract racists and/or doing nothing to dissuade racists and white nationalists... I mean... Come on. The Republicans aren’t even denying that’s a thing.

I just hate people who have hate for other people.

Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟342,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures . . . and the Dutch."

• Haha
Reactions: ☦Marius☦
Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I don’t hate them, I don’t even “hate” Donald Trump. I just am trying to understand this thing where people turn victimhood into a competition for prestige. The rush to martyrdom is something I just don’t get.

• Agree
Reactions: ☦Marius☦
Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you read the article in the OP you would read "here are just some of the other crimes that have been given prominent play by the media since the 2016 election". So was there over 7,000+ incidents that were given "prominent play"? No there was not.

Out of those 7,000+ incidents how many were attacked by Trump supporters? Or we're attacked by racist Republicans? It seems the data does not prove anything at all as I never claimed there was no hate crimes. What I claimed was that many of the ones that the media airs want to blame Trump on are false and spreads a false narrative.

Many blacks who are Republicans are considered race traitors or themselves racist for supporting Trump. We can see this narrative in the video below:

"Racism is just a word that is being bandied about and thrown... at the president unjustly," ..."President Trump is not a racist." - Dr. Alveda King (Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.'s niece)

And two of his children said Trump is a racist who set civil rights back decades and stokes racial and cultural tension through fear mongering and ignorance.

I don’t think anybody is saying that Trump people aren’t targeted for hatred or violence. It’s just as awful as people who are targeted for their race or sexual orientation or gender or religion or whatever.

I think what people want to figure out is that while a section of society who has been marginalized for longer than they haven’t is struggling to be less oppressed, meanwhile the segment who is historically the least marginalized is fighting to be more oppressed so that they can win some sort of “biggest victim” crown?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Still nothing to show Trump is racist or that most of his supporters are either. Brenton Tarrant of New Zealand has nothing to do with American politics. Cesar Sayoc was not a racist nor was acting out on the behalf of Trump.

It's sort of like me going on youtube and showing Antifa or other left wing violent movements and trying to villainize people of the other party based solely on this.

Oh I wasn't even trying to show that Donald is a racist, there's a heck of a lot of examples to use for that but that wasn't my focus here. You were wanting to talk about fake hate crimes so I said the focus ought to be on real hate crimes. I was citing 2 of the recent ones. The right-wing white nationalist terrorist in NZ praised Donald Trump in his manifesto. I didn't say Cesar Sayoc was acting on behalf of Trump, but he worshipped him, made his van into a shrine to him. Admired his rhetoric & drew inspiration from it. He specifically targeted innocent folks that Donald had disgustingly characterized as enemies of the people.
The Synagogue shooter is white, right-wing. The Coast Guard white nationalist who plotted a mass terrorist attack on the US also reveres Donald. He made his hit-list of Democrats and journalists based on Donald's rhetoric. No Donald isn't responsible for the mass terrorism plot but he's responsible for his hateful rhetoric & actions. It's exceptionally poor leadership.

Reactions: JosephZ
Upvote 0

Logic Over Emotionalism

Jun 14, 2018
Rio Oso
✟19,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's impossible to know exactly how many incidents were carried out by Trump supporters and/or racists Republicans, but I would imagine the number is pretty high.

So in other words you don't know just a blind assumption. My wife is black and she has encountered many racist attacking her cause she is black and supports Republican views. Blacks are considered race traitors or they themselves are uncle Tom's worthy of being attacked cause their views are different. But since this goes against your narrative of Republicans being racist people like this get over looked. Many blacks and Mexicans have been attacked for nothing more then supporting the president.

Upvote 0

Logic Over Emotionalism

Jun 14, 2018
Rio Oso
✟19,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh I wasn't even trying to show that Donald is a racist, there's a heck of a lot of examples to use for that but that wasn't my focus here...... No Donald isn't responsible for the mass terrorism plot but he's responsible for his hateful rhetoric & actions. It's exceptionally poor leadership.

If you can prove he is a racist then I would agree with you that is responsible for some of these incidents. But I have never found any evidence to suggest he is a racist. Most people throw blind words around and overlook the facts that surround a particular incident to spin it as he is a racist and that his supporters are all racist.

A white guy attacking a black guy solely cause of his Trump hat, but think if this was the other way around it would be all over the mainstream news.

Here is black Trump supporters talking on what they encounter when supporting Trump. They are debating other Blacks on the issue.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟230,744.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
So in other words you don't know just a blind assumption....
I assume there are a lot of hate crimes being carried out by Trump supporters and/or racists Republicans because I can find many examples of this taking place. It's a safe assumption to make.

But since this goes against your narrative of Republicans being racist people like this get over looked.
What ever gave you the idea that I think Republicans are racists? I'm a Republican myself and have been since I first registered to vote when I was 18.

voter reg.jpg

Some republicans are racists though, as are some Democrats and Independents.

• Winner
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

Logic Over Emotionalism

Jun 14, 2018
Rio Oso
✟19,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

This sentence alone should win the award in this thread as it's true that there are racist in every party. But assuming one party is more racist then the other just cause one gets more mainstream attention is not a valid way to determine which one is more racist. My wife has encountered many racist on the left as do many black Trump supporters, yet this does not get much attention.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
If you can prove he is a racist then I would agree with you that is responsible for some of these incidents. But I have never found any evidence to suggest he is a racist. Most people throw blind words around and overlook the facts that surround a particular incident to spin it as he is a racist and that his supporters are all racist.

A white guy attacking a black guy solely cause of his Trump hat, but think if this was the other way around it would be all over the mainstream news.

Here is black Trump supporters talking on what they encounter when supporting Trump. They are debating other Blacks on the issue.

Why do you think white nationalists who've committed actual hate crimes of serious violence have been so inspired by Donald Trump?

Folks have to use a whole lot of care with what is said about Donald on here, due to a rule about not making any "egregious" comments about elected officials. It's on account of that that I have not explicitly said that Donald Trump is a racist. Now, it's a fact that many who've known him well have described him as such. Many folks who've simply listened to what that man has said, written, see that as all the proof needed. You can feel however you want about him.

Attacking somebody over a hat is the sort of moronic nonsense that happens all the dang time. It's one of the reasons why some places ban ball caps & jerseys from sports bars. Same with the Donald hat, since that's really about tribalism. That's hardly on par with using your car to ram through innocent folks, murder a young woman. Or shoot up mosques, as 2 right wing white nationalists have done in recent years. Or send bombs to folks Donald doesn't like.

As for your videos. Tokenism does not help the case whatsoever.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I assume there are a lot of hate crimes being carried out by Trump supporters and/or racists Republicans because I can find many examples of this taking place. It's a safe assumption to make.

What ever gave you the idea that I think Republicans are racists? I'm a Republican myself and have been since I first registered to vote when I was 18.

View attachment 253520

I'm also a registered Republican. The only folks I know of in my family who were ever registered Democrats are the great-grandparents, aunts, uncles from back when Democrats had the ideologies more aligned with modern-day Republicanism. Folks who were born in the 1910s, 20s.

Folks conflate being a Republican with being a Trump supporter, but they're not 1 and the same. Bob Dole was the only living Republican presidential candidate who voted for Donald Trump in 2016. President George HW Bush, President George W Bush also confirmed that they did not vote for Donald. Neither did Senator John McCain. I really recommend the book The Last Republicans about the Bush presidents. I think Donald is more Tea Party than classic Republican.

Upvote 0

Logic Over Emotionalism

Jun 14, 2018
Rio Oso
✟19,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why do you think white nationalists who've committed actual hate crimes of serious violence have been so inspired by Donald Trump?

Folks have to use a whole lot of care with what is said about Donald on here, due to a rule about not making any "egregious" comments about elected officials. It's on account of that that I have not explicitly said that Donald Trump is a racist. Now, it's a fact that many who've known him well have described him as such. Many folks who've simply listened to what that man has said, written, see that as all the proof needed. You can feel however you want about him.

Attacking somebody over a hat is the sort of moronic nonsense that happens all the dang time. It's one of the reasons why some places ban ball caps & jerseys from sports bars. Same with the Donald hat, since that's really about tribalism. That's hardly on par with using your car to ram through innocent folks, murder a young woman. Or shoot up mosques, as 2 right wing white nationalists have done in recent years. Or send bombs to folks Donald doesn't like.

As for your videos. Tokenism does not help the case whatsoever.

Does it matter if a racist likes Trump or not? Should we judge Trump based on the beliefs of others? Should I judge the racist on the left side on all liberals?

You said in post #13 "show that Donald is a racist, there's a heck of a lot of examples to use for that". Now if this is true then you can make the argument that through Trump racism he is fueling other racist, but you cannot. But if you can please do.

Here are only from a few people that claim he is not a racist:

Trump himself and one from his wife:

Melania Trump: Donald Trump 'is not racist'

"Racism is just a word that is being bandied about and thrown... at the president unjustly," ..."President Trump is not a racist." - Dr. Alveda King (Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.'s niece)

"To me, I never thought Donald Trump, and I still don’t believe it today, was a racist. I don’t believe that he’s anti-African-American,” - Bob Johnson (BET founder)

"looks at people who don’t look like him or come from a different culture as being less than a human being. That’s what we were confronted with in 1960. Donald Trump is not walking around saying we should have a segregated society." - Isaac Newton Farris Jr. (the nephew of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Does it matter if a racist likes Trump or not? Should we judge Trump based on the beliefs of others? Should I judge the racist on the left side on all liberals? You said in post #13 "show that Donald is a racist, there's a heck of a lot of examples to use for that". Now if this is true then you can make the argument that through Trump racism he is fueling other racist, but you cannot. But if you can please do.

We're driving around in circles.

Donald Trump is responsible for the words he's said & written, for his own actions. It is indisputable that his incendiary comments have been influential on racists, though they are responsible for their own actions. Donald is also responsible for his commentary that aren't in regards to race but were hateful and showed exceptionally poor leadership.

White nationalism is racist. Right-wing isn't automatically racist, but many of the right-wing terrorists have also been white nationalists.

The white nationalist right-wing Coast Guard lieutenant who plotted a mass terrorism attack & the right wing bomber Cesar Sayoc made their target list based on those Donald Trump had called the enemies of the people. Again. No, Donald is not responsible for their acts, but he's responsible for his own actions.

I've patiently explained to you why I've used care to not personally come out & say what you're pushing me to.

"To me, I never thought Donald Trump, and I still don’t believe it today, was a racist. I don’t believe that he’s anti-African-American,” - Bob Johnson (BET founder)

Dang. Do you understand what tokenism means? I'm wondering if that's the reason you persisted with it?

It's bewildering that you choose to keep spending time finding all these videos, quotes that do not refute or even undermine anything I've written. All they do is vocalize opinions that are to your liking. You've got your opinions based on hearing, reading what Donald has said. I've got mine based on reading, hearing the same things, others folks have got theirs.

A niece of Dr. King's believes that Donald isn't racist; Dr. King's children have spoken out against Trump. Obviously we can't know what Dr. King thought of Donald himself. We do know that his wife had characterized Jeff Sessions as racist. Donald still hired him & did not fire him on account of that accusation. Again, I have never characterized Donald as racist on this forum. It's how folks who actually know him have publicly characterized him.

Upvote 0

Silverback

Feb 13, 2019
South East
✟66,766.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
If you read the article in the OP you would read "here are just some of the other crimes that have been given prominent play by the media since the 2016 election". So was there over 7,000+ incidents that were given "prominent play"? No there was not.

Out of those 7,000+ incidents how many were attacked by Trump supporters? Or we're attacked by racist Republicans? It seems the data does not prove anything at all as I never claimed there was no hate crimes. What I claimed was that many of the ones that the media airs want to blame Trump on are false and spreads a false narrative.

Many blacks who are Republicans are considered race traitors or themselves racist for supporting Trump. We can see this narrative in the video below:

In America, a minority cannot be racist, because racism is tied to power. A person in the minority can, however, be prejudiced toward others.

2020 will be interesting, because we are starting to year each other apart, and we still have 11 months before the first primary.

Upvote 0