✟263,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The life of peace…..

In the discovery of what righteousness is, will it be discovered what the will of God is…. In the doing of that discovery will it be discovered what the fruit of the doing of that discovery is….

For whenever one does righteousness one receives a degree of the peace of Christ in the heart… As one gets practiced in this doing of righteousness, that peace that is received gets more real, more deeper, more undeniable, more an active force in one’s life, than after a season of practicing it becomes the living power of one’s life… Then it is recognized that this power of life is the law of the Spirit of life..… Which to the degree of one’s receiving, will be the degree of the life of Christ that has come to life in one….

It is then that all things of this world become subservient to this life of peace that has been discovered…. For all the things of this world then become a means to receive this peace to a deeper degree…. Then the desire of the heart becomes to stay stedfast to the looking towards and after this peace… Then one’s only trial becomes of one not keeping one’s eyes on this peace of Christ in the heart as it becomes known as the living power in one’s life…. Self, own will, one’s life of this world is seen to be exactly what scripture describes it to be, a world of iniquity, a power of life that is incapable of bringing forth anything but sin, evil, and death…..

Then the words; ‘one must deny oneself if one would come after me’ become real by experience and the hallmark of life….

Be blessed in that hallmark…..

A fellow follower, Not me

Reactions: oikonomia