Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome my friends to the Ova The Rainbow Cafe.
Stay at the Inn....eat in the Restaurant....live in the Hotel .....there are rooms for everyone...courtesy of the
KING and of course your host Moi' daughter of the King!
Yipee I am a PRINCESS..and Jewish too...a completed Jew! Yay me...come take my hand and join me in my humble abode.
With much love and affection in HIM!
God Bless
G

Upvote 0

HisGrace58

† Washed White as Snow by the Blood of Jesus †
Jul 3, 2007
Visit site
✟23,921.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey... can a girl get a cup of coffee around this joint??
3_4_103.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
23_18_103.gif
hugs hugs hugs!!
Hey precious....Gabs takes Cindy by the hand and leads her to the red room and puts her in the cushy red leather recliner in front of the fire place...first she hugs Cindy and then grins...what would you like princess....the kitchen is open and we aim to please.
*winK*

Upvote 0

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I think we have a birthday coming up.......Gabs starts busying herself with plans...Miss Mellie...can you please give me a list of who you want to sing at your party and what you want to eat and what kind of presents you want...and.....well you get the drill.....it's a birthday celebration on it's way. HOORAY!

Upvote 0

HisGrace58

Jul 3, 2007
Visit site
✟23,921.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey precious....Gabs takes Cindy by the hand and leads her to the red room and puts her in the cushy red leather recliner in front of the fire place...first she hugs Cindy and then grins...what would you like princess....the kitchen is open and we aim to please.
*winK*
Thanks Gabs!! You're the BEST!! Hmmmmm I think I would like a French-Vanilla Cappuccino and a piece of cheese cake please :)

Upvote 0

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks Gabs!! You're the BEST!! Hmmmmm I think I would like a French-Vanilla Cappuccino and a piece of cheese cake please :)
Gabs serves Cindy and helps her relax in the recliner and put her feet up...just sit by the fire and chill...I'll ask the piano player to play for you.
Gabs sits down with Cindy and reads aloud from the Bible Sermon on the mount....Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

Blessed are the gentle, for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.

Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HisGrace58

Jul 3, 2007
Visit site
✟23,921.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Gabs serves Cindy and helps her relax in the recliner and put her feet up...just sit by the fire and chill...I'll ask the piano player to play for you.
Gabs sits down with Cindy and reads aloud from the Bible Sermon on the mount....Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

Blessed are the gentle, for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.

Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me.

36_27_3.gif
36_1_49.gif
*yawn* hmmmmmm so relaxed....

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.