✟29,799.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Calorie deficits lose weight.

The only way I know of that milk helps is that a cup of milk has protein, fat, calories, carbs, all that stuff. If you're hungry and you drink 8 oz of milk your body will recognize that it's been fed and shut off the desire for food.

my $0.02

Upvote 0

NeonBlack

Nov 17, 2003
Oregon
✟375.00
Faith
Protestant
cleaveun2him said:
uh...neon...a gallon of 2% milk is a lot of calories...a balanced diet...say 1800 calories or so per day plus some exercise to burn off the calories is your best bet
...im anorexic and i eat about 500- 800 calories a day

and of course i am getting help for it, but you cant quite do it over night, nor jump from that few calories to 1800...

my stomach cant handle that...

Upvote 0

Malone1234

Sep 3, 2003
✟279.00
NeonBlack, I'm glad to see you are getting help. My sister had a battle with anorexia a couple of years ago, so I know what kind of a toll it can take on a person. Just remember there is hope! Now my sis is doing great, she got married this year and just had a baby, and she couldn't be happier. And none of that good stuff would have happened if she hadn't gotten treatment.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aphreal

Nov 24, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟7,665.00
Faith
Protestant
Its the combo of calcium and magesium I believe that helps one loose weight. I drink milk some.. skim only but I be sure to take a suppliment with both Cal and mag in it. Calcium is healthy for your bones as well and as women, later in life, we need all the help we can get for our bones to help us fight off osteoperosis (sp)

Tiff

Upvote 0