Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
oops.... I guess I shouldn't have g**gled him! Beware!
I have not listened yet but truth is truth :) We don't have to agree with everything someone teaches...some of it may or may not be correct and it is each persons responsibility to do their own research and come to their own conclusions on the issue. This is one of the first things that we should begin teaching new believers, not just telling them what to believe but showing them what scripture says. Thanks for the post. I've never heard of him but look forward to hearing what he has to say.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
showing them what scripture says.
Take care , warned ahead of time - stick with Scripture. 'He', that one, is associated with and preaching too much to go into on this forum, yes.
Be aware it was shown to be false by and with others for quite a while.
Not 'opinion', no, but by Yahweh's Word, by Scripture.

Upvote 0

SpiritPsalmist

Heavy lean toward Messianic
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
For me, obtaining God's joy is done in His presense. For me that is not jumping up and down and shouting praises but sitting down, just me and Him and conversing. As I read a scripture it will bring a question to my mind so I ask Him about it. Just spending time with Him is, for me, where I find the joy and it's also key in maintaining that joy...especially during difficult times.

Upvote 0

worshipjunkie

Dec 30, 2018
Springfield
✟27,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
In my experience, it is part of my daily prayer that God would "restore to me the joy of my salvation" and that I would praise and glorify Him by having joy in Him. Also, I've written down a lot of the Scriptures relating to joy and delight and I read and pray those.

Upvote 0