✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Let's simmer down, please. :)

I have heard this sentiment all over the place, from many different sources, tv, radio, internet, newspaper, you name it. I assumed everyone else did, as well. Sorry for the miscommunication.

I'm sure you will find ample sources by doing a simple Google search. ;)

Upvote 0

Gunny

Remnant
Site Supporter
May 18, 2002
United States of America
✟58,262.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
TheBear said this in Post <a href="http://www.christianforums.com/showthread.php?postid=640102#post640102">#21</a>

Let's stay on the topic of this thread. What does the catch-phrase, "The inspections are working.", mean?

What does the catch-phrase, "The inspections are working.", mean?

It means absoultey nothing just as it did twelve years ago. Any military analyst/intel (Active or retired) knows without a shadow of a doubt that S.H. is playing the shell game with the inspectors now as in the past.

United States is not dealing with a leader that is willingly going to disarm any WMD for this same ruthless and tenacious leader is the very same that utilized these same weapons on his own people which has already been documented.

S.H. and his henchmen state they have none, no not one WMD. So what happened to the thousands of various items in his military arsenal and the means to produce these various weapons?

His documentation to the UN stated no possession of WMD nor any destruction of said weapons, nor any present capabilties to produce these weapons.

France, Germany and the people inhabiting the U.S. that want to believe S.H. regarding his declaration of none, no not one WMD nor the means to produce such weapons, by all means take his word. He might sell you some swamp land in Florida, too.

Upvote 0