✟263,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
2 Corinthians 1:8-9 (NASB20)
For we do not want you to be unaware, brothers and sisters, of our affliction which occurred in Asia, that we were burdened excessively, beyond our strength, so that we despaired even of life.
Indeed, we had the sentence of death within ourselves so that we would not trust in ourselves, but in God who raises the dead,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is being described above is the actual place of one entering into one’s death in Christ…. This is the place that all believers must be brought to if they would be one that would follow God fully…. For this place that is beyond one’s strength, even to the point of despairing of life itself, is the place that the dying to one’s own will is actually done….. For until one’s hope would be in God alone and nothing of what one’s own life might be able to accomplish, one has not yet entered into the hope of faith, for the giving up of oneself brings the hope of faith…..

For it is from this place of no hope, that hope is to be found, for when one’s hope is in God alone whatever He brings is met with one’s eye of faith on one’s hope in God…. For this is the place of entering into one’s death in Christ, the place of actually denying of one’s own will…. This act of actually giving up of one’s will to God, not in word, but in reality by faith, so that the fruit of one being beyond one’s strength might be manifested, that being, that one might be freed from the dregs of one’s own will…..

For it is through one’s death in Christ that the embracing of Christ’s life of righteousness is laid out to be God’s will for all.… Then with an eye of hope towards this life of righteousness is the turning from one’s own will made manifest, (that being, that life that is always after its own), that this promised new life is brought to life and manifested by the heart willing to embrace this life of righteousness by the hope of faith..

It is from this place of faith that the glories, the presence, the knowledge of the Righteous One is known, felt, experienced; the faith that says my life has been given to God He may do with it what He pleases as I only seek to embrace my death in Christ the more, that the more of Him might be lived out through me……

May we all be blessed in the experiencing of this blessed life….

A fellow follower, Not me

Reactions: Vambram

MaxPower

May 10, 2019
napier
✟23,481.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
kinda feel you are saying me me me....not me

Do you feel this way when you go for motorcycle rides, or laugh at crude jokes

IT says we are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

but also alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

God saved us for good works, and without him we can't do anything,also in all things give thanks, But the article seams to be trying to revive you while pretending not about you

Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
kinda feel you are saying me me me....not me

Do you feel this way when you go for motorcycle rides, or laugh at crude jokes

IT says we are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

but also alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

God saved us for good works, and without him we can't do anything,also in all things give thanks, But the article seams to be trying to revive you while pretending not about you
Go with what the peace of Christ in your heart is directing you to, if that is what your inner most being is saying, ignore my writings…. For to our inner witness is our growth before God….

Many blessings as we listen to that peace, a fellow believer, Not me

Upvote 0