✟48,400.00
Country
Madagascar
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
John 14:15-17

15 “If you love me, keep my commands. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be[a] in you.

Jesus knew that his time with the apostles will inevitably come to an end. That’s why in anticipation of His death, He reassured them about the gift of the Holy Spirit.

This passage indicates that He asked the Father to send us The Holy Spirit to help us navigate through life. It’s stated that the world, aka the unbelievers and unsaved people will deny him but us, as born again Christian, we’re expected to fully accept him in our lives.

When we truly believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross to save us from our sins and He became our Lord and Saviour, the Spirit of the Lord is given to us. The Holy Spirit literally dwells in us.

As Christian we’re not supposed to face life’s trials alone by ourselves. Trying to do things our way without consulting God will likely create unnecessary stress and worries.

So if you’re stuck in a situation where it seems like you’ve done everything you can and no improvement is visible, take this text as a reminder that it’s time to reconnect with the Holy Spirit and ask him for guidance and help.

Prayer

Dear God, I thought I could handle this problem on my own but nothing went as planned. I’m sorry for thinking that way. Please forgive me for my arrogance and know it all attitude and help me to overcome this issue. Enlighten my eyes and give me specific instructions. I’m ready to follow your commands and I’ll be doing everything for your glory. Thank you for your love. In Jesus’s name. Amen