Chandler
✟386,808.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Are these the same stones I counted in the wall? The theory is looking good at this moment in time.
That's is the structure of reality I have faith in. The living stones

Upvote 0

ADisciple

Always Learning
Site Supporter
Sep 7, 2013
North Carolina
✟67,019.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No one has brought up this point ....

Why did you only figure in the saved people from the time of Christ/the church to the present?
What about all the saved people from Adam up to the time of Christ/the church?
When Jesus resurrected, saints were resurrected with Him.
I honestly have no idea just how many saints resurrected as the Bible does not say more than just a sentence on the subject. And I can only assume the saints are all the saved from Adam up to Jesus.

Upvote 0

FIRESTORM314

Site Supporter
Feb 20, 2018
The Shires
✟197,596.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello ADisciple - what brings thee into this neck of the woods :)

To answer your question...

Because the Foundations were built on the Apostles so to me it's a symbolic illustration of the Church Only rather than being a complete history/representation of mankind.

Q Did not Jesus say unto his disciples that he must suffer and die yet when the event happened they were in unbelief and shocked that it had happened. They didn't catch on until after the event had transpired?

They couldn't see despite what he told them. What caused this blindness?
Was it not their own preconceived ideas of what the Messiah was going to do?

Does our own understanding prevent us seeing clearly?

God Bless

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FIRESTORM314

Site Supporter
Feb 20, 2018
The Shires
✟197,596.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

FIRESTORM314

Site Supporter
Feb 20, 2018
The Shires
✟197,596.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ROMANS 11:25
do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in,

Numbers mean people. So what is the number of the beast?
And can it be Calculated?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FIRESTORM314

Site Supporter
Feb 20, 2018
The Shires
✟197,596.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

FIRESTORM314

Site Supporter
Feb 20, 2018
The Shires
✟197,596.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1 CORINTHIANS 3:10

By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as a wise builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should build with care. For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work. If what has been built survives, the builder will receive a reward.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He measured the city with the rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia in length, and as wide and high as it is long.
This is the size of the entire Arab Continental Plate. Jesus departed from the mount of olives. We are told that the east will split from the west and the north will split from the south at the exact point where Jesus departed from He will return. Plate tectonics shows us HOW this prophecy will take place.
283562_d32b54978badf84d169cf16469cf606f.png

Attachments

• ArabianPlate.png
    ArabianPlate.png
    97.5 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0

FIRESTORM314

Site Supporter
Feb 20, 2018
The Shires
✟197,596.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is the size of the entire Arab Continental Plate. Jesus departed from the mount of olives. We are told that the east will split from the west and the north will split from the south at the exact point where Jesus departed from He will return. Plate tectonics shows us HOW this prophecy will take place.

It's an interesting theory.

I'm guessing someone is going to have the faith to move mountains. It could be you :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FIRESTORM314

Site Supporter
Feb 20, 2018
The Shires
✟197,596.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Eloy Craft

Myth only points, Truth happened!
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2018
Chandler
✟386,808.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Exodus 28:21
There shall be twelve stones with names corresponding to the names of the sons of Israel; they shall be like signets, each engraved with its name, for the twelve tribes.

Matthew 24:2
Then he asked them, “You see all these, do you not? Truly I tell you, not one stone will be left here upon another; all will be thrown down.”

John 2:19
Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”

John 2:21
But he was speaking of the temple of his body. 22 After he was raised from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this; and they believed the scripture and the word that Jesus had spoken.

1 Corinthians 12:27
Now you are the body of Christ and individually members of it.

Deuteronomy 27:8
You shall write on the stones all the words of this law very clearly.

Exodus 20:25
But if you make for me an altar of stone, do not build it of hewn stones; for if you use a chisel upon it you profane it.

Job 5:23
At destruction and famine you shall laugh,
and shall not fear the wild animals of the earth.
For you shall be in league with the stones of the field, and the wild animals shall be at peace with you.

Revelation 2:17
Let anyone who has an ear listen to what the Spirit is saying to the churches. To everyone who conquers I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give a white stone, and on the white stone is written a new name that no one knows except the one who receives it.

1 Peter 2:5
like living stones, let yourselves be built into a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FIRESTORM314

Site Supporter
Feb 20, 2018
The Shires
✟197,596.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Kryptos means hidden...

The Invisible made visible

Colossians 1:15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

2 Corinthians 4:18
while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

The Secrets of the heart Revealed...

There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 3 What you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in the ear in the inner rooms will be proclaimed from the roofs.

Romans 10:10
For with your heart you believe and are justified, and with your mouth you confess and are saved.…

They key to unlocking the Bible is simply FAITH.

Upvote 0

FIRESTORM314

Site Supporter
Feb 20, 2018
The Shires
✟197,596.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1 Corinthians 1:18

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written:

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”

20 Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22 Jews demand signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23 but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24 but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.

Upvote 0