Broadview Hts, Ohio
✟15,143.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If Jesus is the head and church/people are the body then are we sitting with Jesus at the throne under the same authority correct? The head can't be separated from the body can it? I'm not saying we are equal to Jesus but we do seem to have everything available he had plus more according to the scriptures.

I'm getting this from reading Ephesians 1:19-23:
19And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

20Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

21Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

22And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

23Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Thanks

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This is a good question, I never acutally thought about it. There are several scriptures that suggest that. There is one where Jesus is preforming miracles and he said to his deciple this you can do and more. Not really sure where is found though. I will have to go research this out before I give a more in depth answer.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.