Visit site
✟221,662.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The resurrection of Jesus is the very core of the Christian faith. It is very core of our only hope. Because of Jesus’ resurrection, we can say with the apostle Paul, “O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?” But thanks be to God who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” – 1 Corinthians 15:55-57.

Our resurrection is one of the greatest assurances that God gives to those who believe in His Son, Jesus. Because Jesus was raised from the dead, only those who would put their trust in Him will be risen with a glorified body like Jesus. We will exchange this decaying diseased body for an undefiled eternal body. We will exchange the body that is capable of dishonouring God with a body that would long to honour God all the time. We will exchange the bodies that are weak to resist temptation, disease, brokenness with bodies that are completely immune from sickness, disease, pain, and temptation. We will exchange the natural body for a supernatural body.

https://femiroyalblog.com/2019/04/19/the-greatest-victory/

Willing-heart

In Christ Alone.
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2017
Gloucester
Visit site
✟221,662.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is much good to be looking forward to with eternity in mind! :)
Absolutely! Things we see are temporary but things unseen are everlasting. I can't remember who it was that said that they would spend their first 1000 years just gazing alone at the face of Jesus when they get to heaven. I look forward to spending eternity exploring all of God’s creation and also long to hear and sing the music of Heaven. I mostly look forward to getting to know my saviour better too and serving him for the rest of eternity. The end is where we begin :)

Upvote 0