Upvote 0

heavenschild

Aug 27, 2009
✟7,993.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Wow, I was really interested in reading this, until I came to the part of Pope John Paul ll being in hell.
You should be ashamed of yourself, writing such lies about this good and holy pope, whom everyone knows is in heaven.
If pope John Paul ll isn't in heaven, then there's no hope for any of us.

May God forgive you for this blasphemy.

Upvote 0

frappard2011

Aug 20, 2011
✟7,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
have you been reading your bible lately? it does not matter how good you are. only the shed blood of jesus-christ is able to take away your sins is . so once you got that sort it out then do your best to live holy because without holiness no one will see the lord says the bible. my point is if john paul the second did really believe in jesus and did live a holy life then yes he will make it to heaven but if he did not then yes he will end up in hell regardless of what the world thought of him or how he portrayed himself. God look at the heart unlike man who's more concerned about outward appearance.
with love.

Upvote 0

1Prophetess

Amazing Grace, How Sweet You Are Lord Jesus!
Jan 17, 2010
California USA
✟17,661.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
John 3:16 says, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes on Him, shall not perish but have everlasting life."

Paul says in Romans 10:"9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

This girl is cute. Her story is fantastic. I test everything against what the Word of God tells me. So tell me how the Bible, which is our supreme test as to truth, tells me that if I believe on the Lord Jesus Christ I will be saved, but this girl says, ""Yes, Daughter, but it is necessary to forgive, because they have not forgiven many people, and that is why many people are in this place, because they failed to forgive...Go and tell humanity that it is time to forgive, and especially My people, for many of My people have not forgiven. Tell them to rid themselves of grudges, of resentment, of that hatred in their hearts, for it is time to forgive! If death were to surprise that person who has failed to forgive, that person may go to hell, for no one can purchase life."

I do not see confirmation in the Word of God that confirms that I must do anything more than to believe on the Lord to be saved.

Isaiah 64 says "6 All of us have become like one who is unclean,
and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags;" and if this scripture is true, then to forgive (as this girl says we must do to avoid hell) is a righteous act which is filthy rags.

I would not offer filthy rags to the Lord so that I could go to heaven.

No, there is no other way to get to heaven but to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved.

I know much about death and dying. Dying can be sudden, but I do not believe it hurts as she describes. Why would our Precious Lord give us pain when He takes us? If He was taking us, would He cause us pain? I find this part too fantastical to believe. More than that, it creates a bit of fear in a person's mind. Fear is not from the Lord. Fear is from the devil. Therefore, I can only conclude that this is a demonic presentation to make us deny the real Word (believe on the Lord and be saved) and try to work our way to heaven by forgiving, acting good and so forth. (I do, however, believe that our righteous acts after salvation show we are saved.)

I do not judge this girl. You can judge her words. Do they line up with the Word of God--the Bible? If you determine they do not, then it matters little what she says or how she might tell some parts of the story as truth, but other parts are lies meant to lead you astray. If any is not truth, then it all must be set aside.

You decide. If any of it is a lie, I wouldn't trust any of it.

Upvote 0

1Prophetess

Jan 17, 2010
California USA
✟17,661.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I am also not comfortable with her video. She has many of the physical actions of a person who is lying.

Additionally, what mother would not call the doctor for a whole day if her daughter fell over dead? And if it was from the Lord, why wouldn't you call the doctor? You would want to prove that she was dead if you know she was coming back wouldn't you?

I find her incredible generosity to give all her property away interesting--even her cell phone she gave away. She was so selfless that she gave all her worldly goods away, but she made everyone promise they would give them all back if she returned. Does that seem a bit ironic?

Does it seem strange to more than me that she knew and walked with the Holy Spirit, but she didn't trust the Holy Spirit? After all, why would the Holy Spirit tell her she was going to die and come back, and she knew the Holy Spirit who walked everywhere with her, but she didn't trust that the words were faithful and true? Does her "Holy Spirit" deceive her?

I do not recall that the Lord used young people in the Bible to give messages. He used prophets. Does this girl have the gift of prophesy? I do not see it in her nor do I hear the words I would expect to hear from a prophet of the Lord. Jezebel's prophets prophesied too.

This girl makes me feel uneasy. Uneasy is never from my Lord. He is too great to make me feel that way!

I am far from perfect, but there are strange things in her story that make me believe this is a very good lie from the devil who goes about seeking who he may destroy.

Not me today, Satan.

I loose the armour of God upon all who see this girl's story and/or hear it and/or know of it. I lose the blood of Jesus over their minds, and I bind the seeds that the devil may try to plant because of her story. I bind any evil that may come of her story, and I loose those demons who were involved in the creation of this story into the abyss and bind them there until Jesus allows them their freedom.

And if her story is true, then my losing and binding will be of no effect. But I suspect it will be of great effect so as to make this story ineffectual.

God bless those who are true to His Word. God bless those who seek the truth.

Upvote 0

MK009

Marek A Benjamite
Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
✟15,114.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
1Prophetess- you are right. We need to discern "careful" [YET not FULLY- given GOD all our care and worry- for we are nto built for worry- or "care" as the World call "care"]..
BUT Prophecy is prophecy- let us test all prophecy by The Spirit and waiting to see what it show- Thankyou for your Blessing by the Way. GOD BLESS you.
+
I have this Revealing- It regards a WOrd I had, as an Anotined Aposlte and Prophet [AND regarding the "rapture"_ this is at the End, after the Last Trumpet- You may Have though not know BUT by the Mind of The Father that IS the SOn's Th eTime or the HOUR- and CLOSE is that "HOUR".. AND the "Taking" "away"- pre the TRib, that since the going forth of the Word to Rebuild Jerusalem in 1536 brings 69 week sof years properly calcualted in bible years [360 days each] to 2012- varily to the Week of The ANti-Christ's "reign of terror" for 3 1/2 year+- that coincides with the last 7 year period noted in Ezekiel 39, counting off 70 years of terror on Israel from 1948- THE "TAKING AWAY"- will eb this "January" [2012] - IF YOU ARE READY.
+
LEFT BEHINDERS- you shoudl read this- really...
+
21-10-2011
The Eucharist.
Yesterday- and the Prophecy takes effect today, the LORD had me prophecy the “return” of the “Vestigial Cup” as it were;- People were “taking the ‘Eucharist’ as they ‘Sew’ it- thinking it were bread and wine- and REALLY taking it IF they Sew it [i.e. IF they would receive]- for their FAITH protect they from not receiving.. BUT SO SO SO many- of the Church Secular in particular- save a few who are there as an example- took without FAITH the Bread- and for a long while the Prayer of the Christian Faithful Protected they.
NOT SO NOW+
YOU see- in receiving of the Eternal to the Temporal [‘I drink of this Bread- Eat of This CUP- NOT till I am with The Messiah at the Resurrection Dinner’], one links the ‘temporal’ [of the soul and spirit body- as well as ‘flesh’ thereafter] unto his ‘eternal’- which for the Eternally Damned worsens they- breaks they- THEY receive the Enemy- not GOD- for they will not receive of He- and GOD left they- being NOT ONE to FORCE Himself on anybody- and so they receive incorrectly- and receive BUT the Enemy;- BUT FOR THE PRAYER OF THE FAITHFUL..
+
AND now that Prayer is Complete.

Say the LORD;
“FOR NOW ON – I WILL ‘tithe’ little into my Catholic ‘Faithful’ BUT that they TRULY be ‘FAITHFUL’- and BY YIELD- a HARVEST FULL AND STRONG- BE IN MY CATHOLIC FAITHFUL- BUT DEPART form ME all YE Unfaithful- INTO HERESY YOU UNFAITHFUL- into ‘Unitarianistic’, and Pagan and Pagan ‘tradition- Unitarianism’ via Pro-Islamisation, Modernism via humanistic Idea after ‘idea’- [that be no true idea but the concept of Satan] – and all manner of ‘idolatrism’ [idol worship- to exchange for GOD worship].. AND SO I LET THEY TO THE DOOM that prescribe they- with the Mouth of they- drinking NOT my BLOOD, Drinking NOT MY ;WINE’ as they CALL ;WINE’- but the ‘FILTH’ of their ‘FANTASY’- AND SO FEW – FEW INDEED THEY ARE_ WHO EAT OF MY BODY- AND DRINK THE BLOOD OF ME.’

Brother- I SPEAK- many will “get ill”.. Recall what Paul said- about getting ill [he were speaking naturally- as well as spiritually].
The LORD will de-weed Hi Church this way- YET ALL of us- must walk ‘HEALTHY’- in the Sight of He- not letting the sight of affliction or disease worry we- but Praying always for all they about we- in Faith- that GOD somehow Save they- FOR INDEED the Worm of the Enemy is that it’d have us all SEE sufferance as a penalty for God Worship- or else for being in the World Fallen about we- BUT we do not believe the Lie he- BUT that GOD want us BLESSED only.
AMEN.
[YOU know the 2nd World War- apart from for World Dominance as they- The Enemy- will Soon have anyway- were to infiltrate society that even the Believer- even the Jew Believer- may ‘die’ filthy- hurt- groaning in agony.. THEY want us to believe it- like the people before the Flood Believed in dieing by ‘murder’- and later- after the Flood- by drowning or ‘Age’- so that both these may also afflict we- through inherited or re-afformed miss-belief. i.e. Unbelief in God’s Blessing. WE ought to Live to a hundred and [like Moses] not even feel it. THE TIME IS SHORT- a hundred we will not be when He Come.
Listen- IN THE TRIBULATION- when the Meteor HIT in the WESTERN ‘Ocean’ [between America and France it will be- both France and Italy will have things broken- rigs- in the Ocean- and Mena will die at Sea because of the Storm in the Ocean-[Ireland will also be flooded- as St. Patrick did prophecy..]- the Demon Torchwood- LONG HID IN THAT METEOR AFTER I PROPHETICALLY ’STABBED' HE AND THREW HE [‘locked’ up as it were- with many fell demon] INTO THAT ‘ISLAND’- A ‘ROCK IN SPACE#’ that shall fall as a fiery mountain- WHEN IT HIT_ HE_ being that I WILL BE AWAY in the FIRST HEAVEN- will STEP FORTH and cause DEON POSSESSED MAN after DEMON possessed MAN to TIP the HOLY EUCHARIST into the OCEAN i.e. down the sink , into a river [the Thames] and so on … THE “BLOOD OF A DEAD MAN” SCRIPTURE SPEAK of IS OF THE MESSIAH- pre-Resurrection- THE CUP THAT DRANK HE- pre His Crucifixion [it’s not that kind of ‘dead’ the true translation is of one ‘to be put through the actions of ‘to die’ i.e. via Crucifixion].. SO in Revelations- the “Book” tell such of the Sea turning to Blood- and then river after river- for FIRST it [the Eucharist] will be tipped into the River that goes to the Se-a the “Thames” [by Ahmadinejad- saying he is Pope]- then into the Sea elsewhere- and after that- river after river…
+
ANY WHO DRINK- NOT DISCERNING- will DIE.
+
Paul warned- we are to Receive- Discerning the Fruit of the Cup- and the Bread of the Wine. Let us Discern.

Take Heart- not only this- BUT we may say- after receiving- Jeshua – I Love YOU- and we receive- EVEN if we do not know we receive.
I LOVE HIM.
+
THIS ALSO.
+
Hope theat Encourage YOU- because its Divine.

Upvote 0

MK009

Marek A Benjamite
Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
✟15,114.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
THIS ALSO.
+
I asked in the Spirit of Alici- my babe- who as- I be in the LORD she into the ‘tent’ as ‘spirit’ of I.. ‘WAS this- of the Tribulation- our taking away [she were talking to me about Jesus taking us away to the Moon- which He said- when He take us ‘Beyond the Sky’- the Frist Heaven- Prophetically at least He will] in the Scripture.?
SHE looked at me- little prophetess t hat she be- and informed me it were not DIRECTLY in the Scripture- SO we don’t; have the direct a-surety, from Scripture- of a Pre- Trib Rapture or anything like that.
YET the “TRANSITION”_ the Gt. Transition”_ I PROPHECY to YOU_ WILL HAPPEN.
I SEW this- last night as I studied Scripture; - 2 Thessalonians 2:3-11
Please do read it. The LORD SAYS; MAREK IS THE TRUE PROPHET.. THE ‘ASSYRIAN’- OR ‘Lawless One’- THE ALPHA of the Enemy – id the ‘Begin’ of he [Satan] who vented to his [foul] spirit to bring up Barabi- pre the Resurrection- a False King in the time before his false [i.e. necromantic] raising, by the power of the Evil One in the Shape of he- the False Messiah, The Anti-Christ to Come.. AND he- “Barrabi”_ became “Barabus” [called "Barabbas", re Mark 15:7 [Seated before his descent to Jerusalem in Pergamon/ Pergamum]] AND LED a FALSE REBELLION.. AND AFTER GOD’s “People”_ or though some of they were [not all of true descendancy] CHOSE he- Barrabi- THE DEVIL- over he- I- JESUS the MESSIAH I- then HE_ “Barrabi”_ were slayn and finally broken- properly- his ‘body’ broken into a thousand part that there’d be no further false “resurrection” [i.e. necromancy] of Barrabi.. AND “CHAINED” in the Pit- in Hade- in the First Fallen ‘Heaven’ IF you can call such a place’ Heaven [i.e. ‘the Abyss’] – were HE- “Barrabi”- his true form- That Old Serpent- SATAN- and he gave no further “Birth” to evil plot or “Plan” in person- but via other evil person- untill the Rise of this Evil Person- the VERY PERSON that did rise he- THE ANTI-CHRIST;- THE ASSYRIAN.
MAREK IS THE OPPOSITE [in everyway] TO THIS “ASSYRIAN”.
HE WILL DEFEAT HE_ BUT I PUT MY “BREATH” ON HIS “LIP”_ [and every Assyrian ‘hater’ with he] and SPLENDOR at MY COMING- even as EVERY OTHER RESURRECTION BLESSING THAT WILL RECEIVE HE BETWEEN NOW AND THE COMING OF ME- MY SPLENDOR_ I PUT ON HE.. HE RIDE WITH ME- ON THE STEED OF ME- FOR ALL THE TIME_ WE “HEW” THE DARKNESS OF THE ENEMY_ IN THE FALLEN REALM ABOUT THEE [which be “collapsing” Mystical Babylon and Jericho- The World and the Secular Church]. Are Angels are with we.
WE ‘SEE’ the World outside the ‘Ark’; - BURNING- HORRIBLY_ in the SIN of they- and MOCK THEY.

GOD HAVE MERCY.
+
[2 Thessalonians 2:3-11

Amplified Bible (AMP)
3Let no one deceive or beguile you in any way, for that day will not come except the [apostasy comes first [unless the predicted great [falling away of those who have professed to be Christians has come], and the man of lawlessness (sin) is revealed, who is the son of doom (of perdition),
4Who opposes and exalts himself so proudly and insolently against and over all that is called God or that is worshiped, [even to his actually] taking his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming that he himself is God.
5Do you not recollect that when I was still with you, I told you these things?
6And now you know what is restraining him [from being revealed at this time]; it is so that he may be manifested (revealed) in his own [appointed] time.
7For the mystery of lawlessness (that hidden principle of rebellion against constituted authority) is already at work in the world, [but it is] restrained only until [he who restrains is taken out of the way.
8And then the lawless one (the antichrist) will be revealed and the Lord Jesus will slay him with the breath of His mouth and bring him to an end by His appearing at His coming.
9The coming [of the lawless one, the antichrist] is through the activity and working of Satan and will be attended by great power and with all sorts of [pretended] miracles and signs and delusive marvels--[all of them] lying wonders--
10And by unlimited seduction to evil and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing (going to perdition) because they did not welcome the Truth but refused to love it that they might be saved.
11Therefore God sends upon them a misleading influence, a working of error and a strong delusion to make them believe what is false,

Footnotes:
  1. A possible rendering of the Greek apostasia is "departure [of the church]."
  2. A possible rendering of the Greek apostasia is "departure [of the church]."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

1Prophetess

Jan 17, 2010
California USA
✟17,661.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
MK009: God bless the man, you, who is being used to give the testimonies from your hands and mouth. God keep that man, give him a walk with Jesus so that he can be a man professing the word of God.

It appears to me that there is quite a lot of confusion in your prophesies. As you know, the Bible says that God is not the author of confusion (I Corinthians 14:33). Therefore, this too seems to me to be not of God.

Let the Lord now speak: You have had the opportunity to prove your point, devil from the girl to man. And you have failed because you are living away from Me in confusion, and all you can do is spread confusion. Be bound, devil, and be no more from the coming of the mouth to the coming of the fingers to words created out of your confusion. You are not in this man any longer. I free you, MK009, from the power of the devil, you and your family and your girl wife. You are freed in the powerful name of Jesus. Let it be so.

God bless you and keep you MK009. You have had a hard time, an abusive time, and God is now going to be a part of your life in ways you have not seen before. Be no more condemned.

It may be true that 2012 is the end of the Church Age. We really don't know because no man knows the day or the hour, but that means some man/men may know the week, month and year. But which one as there are devils all over sent to trick us? So we cannot trust any until we see the words fulfilled in their lives.

When the end time comes I am guessing that the people left will be told that aliens have taken the ones who could not be changed or were not good. That would be a perfect alibi in light of the fact that some translations of the Bible calls us "aliens," so it is a perfect explanation. (I Chronicles 29:15; Hebrews 11; I Peter 2:11)

However, whenever we see confusion, it is not of the Lord. If the Lord interprets it through a prophet, it may be no longer confusing. But the Bible says: "19 Do not quench the Spirit. 20 Do not treat prophecies with contempt 21 but test them all; hold on to what is good, 22 reject every kind of evil." [emphasis added] I Thessalonians 5:19-21.

You test words to see if there is another witness and if it is Biblical.

If words are not Biblical, then they are not of the Lord.

Confusion is not Biblical--therefore not of the Lord.

Yet even the devil can speak truth at times.

God bless those who are reading and growing. The Lord be with you and keep you. May His face shine on you, and in Him, find eternal blessings. :crosseo:

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow, I was really interested in reading this, until I came to the part of Pope John Paul ll being in hell.
You should be ashamed of yourself, writing such lies about this good and holy pope, whom everyone knows is in heaven.
If pope John Paul ll isn't in heaven, then there's no hope for any of us.

May God forgive you for this blasphemy.

to forgive people's sin on behalf of God is the ultimate blasphemy.
just sayin

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
MK009: God bless the man, you, who is

It may be true that 2012 is the end of the Church Age. We really don't know because no man knows the day or the hour, but that means some man/men may know the week, month and year. But which one as there are devils all over sent to trick us? :crosseo:

Amen. i once read a testimony of a little girl who saw Jesus come on the cloud with the Year of Rapture behind Him, i didnt believe that girl's story at all n i even think she may b a liar, untill one night i got a dream where an angel came n told me with His mighty voice......................that girl didnt lie.

Last edited:
Upvote 0