Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If you don't want to be convinced, as you said, no one will be able to convince you.

That is beyond their pay grade too.
And you know I don't want to be convinced from Scripture taken at its word in the light of all Scripture, how?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟218,041.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And you now I don't want to be convinced from Scripture taken at its word in the light of all Scripture, how?

People are always perceiving you differently from how you perceived yourself. Go back to the cinema analogy.

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Clare73 said:
And you know I don't want to be convinced by Scripture taken at its word in the light of all Scripture, how?
As you already said, its beyond anyone's pay grade.
Read it again. . .what is beyond the pay grade is the not wanting to be convinced.

And you know this puts me beyond the pay grade, how?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
People are always perceiving you differently from how you perceived yourself. Go back to the cinema analogy.
So you don't know?
So I shouldn't trust your perceptions?

That's why the standard is demonstration from Scripture taken at its word in light of all Scripture,
and by which standard you know that I don't want to be convinced, how?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Doveaman

Re-Created, Not Evolved.
Mar 4, 2009
✟77,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I do want to share the news with people, but it isnt my job to share it (it was the job of the 11). it is my job to focus on MY relationship with God
How do we define what a relationship with God is?

Is it possible for us to have a relationship with Christ without sharing the good news about Him?
Would Christ have a relationship with someone who is too ashamed to talk about Him?

"For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels.” (Mark 8:38)

Last edited:
Upvote 0