The Grafted Branch of Israel.

GuardianShua

Feb 2, 2004
✟10,653.00
Faith
Michael, where is it recorded that Messiah said this?

You are correct Lulav, Yahshua does not use those exact words directed to the Gentile; they are only implied by him. If Paul is not correct in saying that the believing Gentiles are a Grafted Branch, then God's promises are empty words for the Gentiles.

John 15
The Vine and the Branches

1 “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. 3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.

Luke 20:16
He will come and kill those tenants and give the vineyard to others. ” When the people heard this, they said, “God forbid!”
The vineyard is Israel.

Romans 11
Ingrafted Branches

11 Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious. 12 But if their transgression means riches for the world, and their loss means riches for the Gentiles, how much greater riches will their full inclusion bring!
13 I am talking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I take pride in my ministry 14 in the hope that I may somehow arouse my own people to envy and save some of them. 15 For if their rejection brought reconciliation to the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? 16 If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are the branches.
17 If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, 18 do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you. 19 You will say then, “Branches were [broken / cut] off so that I could be grafted in.” 20 Granted. But they were [broken / cut] off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but tremble. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.
22 Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off. 23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!
The Branches are the people of Israel, which are Israel.

Matthew 10:5
These twelve [Jesus / Yahshua] sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6 Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel.
Here is where the disciples are instructed to go first to sheep of Israel.

Acts 13:46
Then Paul and Barnabas answered them boldly: “We had to speak the word of God to you first. Since you reject it and do not consider yourselves worthy of eternal life, we now turn to the Gentiles.
And as you can see from this verse there came a turning point.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yedida

Ruth Messianic, joining Israel, Na'aseh v'nishma!
Oct 6, 2010
Elyria, OH
✟25,205.00
Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
I like it.

In short, to add to what Visionary has said, Yeshua called us to be His disciples. What do disciples do? They emulate what their Master has told them and shown them, they believe as He believes, they walk as He walked, they do (where they can) what He does(did).
We know he followed the Law, He taught others to follow it. He kept Shabbat, and taught on Shabbat.

If all was going to change in 3 short years, wouldn't it have behooved Him and His followers to be preparing for this big lifestyle change? But He didn't. He elaborated on everything they were already doing in everyday life.
This lifestyle and belief system, we call Messianic Judaism.
You're right, we Christians don't become Jewish and we don't follow Rabbinic Judaism but we do follow Yeshua's form of Judaism, that which is of the Spirit and not the letter, but that which is of the letter is followed.

Happy Chanukah and Merry Christmas.Gozreht.

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

jcpro

Jul 4, 2011
✟8,491.00
Faith
Judaism
We, as Christians, are not grafted into Isra'el, physically. We don't become Hebrew just because we believe (although my last name is Herzog, no relation to Chaim) We are not grafted into Judaism, religiously. We do not become Jewish or sacrifice, raise altars, and have ceremonious cleansings (although some of these I think we should) We are grafted into the promises and inheritance since we believe that Jesus is the Son of God, the Messiah. We believe he is the fulfillment of the law. And these promises are given to those who believe.

JCPRO,
Just because we are gentiles does not mean we are not circumcised physically. It is still a widely practiced procedure here in the US. But if all you are worried about is follwing the law, then what do you do about sacrificing? I know it is something you can not do physically today since there is no Temple. But you yourself said youhave to follow God's commands. In Leviticus chapter 16 it says athe atonement sacrifice is permanent, forever, right? But as long as you hold it in your heart and still hold all the festivals then you are okay, right? But that is the same thing with believers in Jesus as the Meshiach. He has become the sacrifice. He was God's spotless lamb. What he did, he did once for all. We (all believers, not just Christians) are the Temple. We wash ourselves, we pray, we keep ourselves holy, we still go to the Holy of Holies (in our heart) and meet with God personally. Jesus has become the High Priest. We pray through him and He makes atonements for us. In this way is still permanent.
all I pointed out in my original post is that there are rules for those who want to belong to the House of Abraham. Just like there are rules regarding sacrifice. Torah teaches in Deuteronomy 12 that sacrifice is to be made in G-d designated place. Since that place is unavailable there's no sacrifice. But, Ezekiel 45 promises that this will change and sacrifice will return, so does Malachi 3, btw. My icon prevents me from a conversation here. Let me just say that "grafting" without following the most basic order from the G-d Himself may not be the best of ideas.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
You are correct Lulav, Yahshua does not use those exact words directed to the Gentile; they are only implied by him. If Pual is not correct in saying that the believing Gentiles are a Grafted Branch, then God's promises are empty words for the Gentiles.
Then with that supposed implication you built your theology upon? That can dangerous. It does not matter what anyone said in the first century, as G-d already spoke about the Gentiles in the Torah. He did not make them wait for 1300 years for them to be able to be part of his family. :confused:

John 15
The Vine and the Branches

1 “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. 3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
And this backs up your premiss, how?
Luke 20:16
He will come and kill those tenants and give the vineyard to others. ” When the people heard this, they said, “God forbid!”
The vineyard is Israel.
No, it is not. This is a common Christian interpretation. He was speaking of a specific people at a specific time, not all Israel, not all of Jacobs children.

Romans 11
Ingrafted Branches

11 Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious. 12 But if their transgression means riches for the world, and their loss means riches for the Gentiles, how much greater riches will their full inclusion bring!
I can't find any backup for this midrash. :confused: This seems to contradict what Acts records James saying that tens of thousand Torah observant Jews believed. The way this is written in Romans (whom it is said the writer never even met before penning this letter) is to 'imply' that all Jews were cast off in favor of the Gentiles. This goes against what the Torah says, as well as what else we have recorded in Acts.
13 I am talking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I take pride in my ministry 14 in the hope that I may somehow arouse my own people to envy and save some of them. 15 For if their rejection brought reconciliation to the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? 16 If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are the branches.
If he were speaking to Gentiles how in the world would they know what he was talking about? The dough offering? the firstfruits? What would gentiles know of this? :scratch:

Also this tenet goes against Jewish beliefs, still today, it is believed about Tikkum Olam. This has not happened yet. This will bring Moschiah (and to those who believe he has come, he will come back) and the world will all worship the one True G-d and King.

17 If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, 18 do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you. 19 You will say then, “Branches were [broken / cut] off so that I could be grafted in.”
He tells them not to think or say this yet , he himself told them "because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles" . To believe this , to me, is to believe that G-d only has so many slots to fill for his family. HE cannot have both Jews and Gentiles at the same time (like he spoke of in the Torah). How is it then that back after the release from Egypt, with Israel being accompanied by many nations that were enslaved by Egypt, they both were offered the Torah and to be included as one natural born, but then 1.300 years later the gentiles now can only come in if Jews are kicked out?
20 Granted. But they were [broken / cut] off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but tremble. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.
This also goes against Torah, there are specific things where you would be 'cut off' from the people, the People being Israel. Unbelief was not one of them. To not circumcise, to not eat only unleavened bread during Passover was another reason to be cut off. If you made the holy incense and were not a priest and/or used it in any other way but that commanded in Torah, you were to be cut off. Not keeping the Sabbath, working on Sabbath, eating blood, making idolatrous offerings of your children, incest, witchcraft, transgression the laws of niddah, not afflicting your soul on Yom Kippur. ............ but I find nothing to back up what is written in Romans 11
22 Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off. 23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!
The Branches are the people of Israel, which are Israel.
How can one be grafted into their own tree? Who cut out the wild olive branches?

Matthew 10:5
These twelve [Jesus / Yahshua] sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6 Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel.
Here is where the disciples are instructed to go first to sheep of Israel.
Of course, that is why Yeshua said he came. They were the lost ones, they had strayed from their Shepherd, the gentiles did not because they never belonged.

Acts 13:46
Then Paul and Barnabas answered them boldly: “We had to speak the word of God to you first. Since you reject it and do not consider yourselves worthy of eternal life, we now turn to the Gentiles.
And as you can see from this verse there came a turning point.
That was a decision of arrogance to me. This plainly indicates that there was a time limit for the Jews, but not the Gentiles. And the very next verse causes one to pause an say, 'Say what'?

47 For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.
Hmm, I thought the one the G-d of Israel said this about was his son, Yeshua? Isn't he the light?

Wasn't this said In Isaiah 42 about Yeshua? not Paul?

1 "This is My Servant; I strengthen Him, [this is] My Chosen One; I delight in Him. I have put My Spirit on Him; He will bring justice to the nations. 2 He will not cry out or shout or make His voice heard in the streets. 3 He will not break a bruised reed, and He will not put out a smoldering wick; He will faithfully bring justice. 4 He will not grow weak or be discouraged until He has established justice on earth. The islands will wait for His instruction." 5 This is what God the Lord says- who created the heavens and stretched them out, who spread out the earth and what comes from it, who gives breath to the people on it and life to those who walk on it-"I, the Lord, have called you for a righteous [purpose], and I will hold you by your hand. I will keep you, and I make you a covenant for the people [and] a light to the nations,
I always thought this was speaking of Messiah. :scratch:

Upvote 0

dvd_holc

Senior Veteran
Apr 11, 2005
Arkansas
✟12,166.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If Anointed One is the Branch of God, then after God's judgment cut down Israel to a stump...the shoot of Jesse...those who become His disciples come from the Branch...those who reject the Branch are torn off the Branch. It is very easy picture.

It is written in Ez. 17..."Adonai ELOHIM says, 'From the top of this tall cedar, from its highest branch, I will take a shoot and plant it myself on a high and prominent mountain. I will plant it on the highest mountain in Isra'el, where it will put out branches, bear fruit, and become a noble cedar. Under it will live all kinds of birds; winged creatures of every description will live there in the shadow of its branches. Then all the trees of the field will know that I, ADONAI, bring down the tall tree and raise up the low tree, wither the green tree and make the withered tree bear fruit. I, ADONAI, have spoken; and I will do it.'"

It is written Mark 4...Yeshua also said, "With what can we compare the Kingdom of God? What illustration should we use to describe it? It is like a mustard seed, which, when planted, is the smallest of all the seeds in the field; but after it has been planted, it grows and becomes the largest of all the plants, with such big branches that the birds flying about can build nests in its shade."

It is written in Isaiah... "Here is my servant, whom I support, my chosen one, in whom I take pleasure. I have put my Spirit on him; he will bring justice to the Goyim...He will bring forth justice according to truth; he will not weaken or be crushed until he has established justice on the earth, and the Gentiles wait for his Torah."
Thus says God, ADONAI, who created the heavens and spread them out, who stretched out the earth and all that grows from it, who gives breath to the people on it and spirit to those who walk on it: "I, ADONAI, called you righteously, I took hold of you by the hand, I shaped you and made you a covenant for the people, to be a light for the Goyim...

Reactions: GuardianShua
Upvote 0

GuardianShua

Feb 2, 2004
✟10,653.00
Faith
If Anointed One is the Branch of God, then after God's judgment cut down Israel to a stump...the shoot of Jesse...those who become His disciples come from the Branch...those who reject the Branch are torn off the Branch. It is very easy picture.

It is written in Ez. 17..."Adonai ELOHIM says, 'From the top of this tall cedar, from its highest branch, I will take a shoot and plant it myself on a high and prominent mountain. I will plant it on the highest mountain in Isra'el, where it will put out branches, bear fruit, and become a noble cedar. Under it will live all kinds of birds; winged creatures of every description will live there in the shadow of its branches. Then all the trees of the field will know that I, ADONAI, bring down the tall tree and raise up the low tree, wither the green tree and make the withered tree bear fruit. I, ADONAI, have spoken; and I will do it.'"

It is written Mark 4...Yeshua also said, "With what can we compare the Kingdom of God? What illustration should we use to describe it? It is like a mustard seed, which, when planted, is the smallest of all the seeds in the field; but after it has been planted, it grows and becomes the largest of all the plants, with such big branches that the birds flying about can build nests in its shade."

It is written in Isaiah... "Here is my servant, whom I support, my chosen one, in whom I take pleasure. I have put my Spirit on him; he will bring justice to the Goyim...He will bring forth justice according to truth; he will not weaken or be crushed until he has established justice on the earth, and the Gentiles wait for his Torah."
Thus says God, ADONAI, who created the heavens and spread them out, who stretched out the earth and all that grows from it, who gives breath to the people on it and spirit to those who walk on it: "I, ADONAI, called you righteously, I took hold of you by the hand, I shaped you and made you a covenant for the people, to be a light for the Goyim...

Good job. I see you have been studying. I also knew about those verse years ago.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

GuardianShua

Feb 2, 2004
✟10,653.00
Faith
Then with that supposed implication you built your theology upon? That can dangerous. It does not matter what anyone said in the first century, as G-d already spoke about the Gentiles in the Torah. He did not make them wait for 1300 years for them to be able to be part of his family. :confused:

No, it is not. This is a common Christian interpretation. He was speaking of a specific people at a specific time, not all Israel, not all of Jacobs children.

I can't find any backup for this midrash. :confused: This seems to contradict what Acts records James saying that tens of thousand Torah observant Jews believed. The way this is written in Romans (whom it is said the writer never even met before penning this letter) is to 'imply' that all Jews were cast off in favor of the Gentiles. This goes against what the Torah says, as well as what else we have recorded in Acts.
If he were speaking to Gentiles how in the world would they know what he was talking about? The dough offering? the firstfruits? What would gentiles know of this? :scratch:

Also this tenet goes against Jewish beliefs, still today, it is believed about Tikkum Olam. This has not happened yet. This will bring Moschiah (and to those who believe he has come, he will come back) and the world will all worship the one True G-d and King.

He tells them not to think or say this yet , he himself told them "because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles" . To believe this , to me, is to believe that G-d only has so many slots to fill for his family. HE cannot have both Jews and Gentiles at the same time (like he spoke of in the Torah). How is it then that back after the release from Egypt, with Israel being accompanied by many nations that were enslaved by Egypt, they both were offered the Torah and to be included as one natural born, but then 1.300 years later the gentiles now can only come in if Jews are kicked out?
This also goes against Torah, there are specific things where you would be 'cut off' from the people, the People being Israel. Unbelief was not one of them. To not circumcise, to not eat only unleavened bread during Passover was another reason to be cut off. If you made the holy incense and were not a priest and/or used it in any other way but that commanded in Torah, you were to be cut off. Not keeping the Sabbath, working on Sabbath, eating blood, making idolatrous offerings of your children, incest, witchcraft, transgression the laws of niddah, not afflicting your soul on Yom Kippur. ............ but I find nothing to back up what is written in Romans 11
How can one be grafted into their own tree? Who cut out the wild olive branches?

Of course, that is why Yeshua said he came. They were the lost ones, they had strayed from their Shepherd, the gentiles did not because they never belonged.

That was a decision of arrogance to me. This plainly indicates that there was a time limit for the Jews, but not the Gentiles. And the very next verse causes one to pause an say, 'Say what'?

Hmm, I thought the one the G-d of Israel said this about was his son, Yeshua? Isn't he the light?

Wasn't this said In Isaiah 42 about Yeshua? not Paul?

I always thought this was speaking of Messiah. :scratch:

Its hard to walk and chew bubble gum at the same time with so many questions.^_^ Could you narrow it down to the most important questions to you.

Upvote 0

yedida

Ruth Messianic, joining Israel, Na'aseh v'nishma!
Oct 6, 2010
Elyria, OH
✟25,205.00
Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
Its hard to walk and chew bubble gum at the same time with so many questions.^_^ Could you narrow it down to the most important questions to you.

I think the questions were rhetorical and wanting to get the other poster to do some thinking. Lulav knows the answers to those questions very well.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
If Anointed One is the Branch of God, then after God's judgment cut down Israel to a stump...the shoot of Jesse...those who become His disciples come from the Branch...those who reject the Branch are torn off the Branch. It is very easy picture. .
Where does it say that G-d cut down Israel into a stump?

I don't find anywhere in the 'OT' where Gentiles are grafted into the family tree of Israel.

It is written in Ez. 17..."Adonai ELOHIM says, 'From the top of this tall cedar, from its highest branch, I will take a shoot and plant it myself on a high and prominent mountain. I will plant it on the highest mountain in Isra'el, where it will put out branches, bear fruit, and become a noble cedar. Under it will live all kinds of birds; winged creatures of every description will live there in the shadow of its branches. Then all the trees of the field will know that I, ADONAI, bring down the tall tree and raise up the low tree, wither the green tree and make the withered tree bear fruit. I, ADONAI, have spoken; and I will do it.'" .
The tall tree is speaking of Nebuchadnezzar. The 'low tree' is Israel that was taken captive. He is speaking of bringing us all back to the land, Us, Israel and Judah.

It is written Mark 4...Yeshua also said, "With what can we compare the Kingdom of God? What illustration should we use to describe it? It is like a mustard seed, which, when planted, is the smallest of all the seeds in the field; but after it has been planted, it grows and becomes the largest of all the plants, with such big branches that the birds flying about can build nests in its shade." .
not related at all.

I think you are referring to Isaiah 42?

1 "Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him and he will bring justice to the nations. 2 He will not shout or cry out, or raise his voice in the streets. 3 A bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out. In faithfulness he will bring forth justice; 4 he will not falter or be discouraged till he establishes justice on earth. In his law the islands will put their hope." 5 This is what God the LORD says-- he who created the heavens and stretched them out, who spread out the earth and all that comes out of it, who gives breath to its people, and life to those who walk on it: 6 "I, the LORD, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles,
'The People' are Israel whom this is addressed to. The covenant is for the people. The light is a different story, that the servant is to be a light to the Gentiles to show the way to G-d, by watching him obey his father's Torah.

Yes, and what does light do? it lightens your path to show you the way. Those that lived in darkness are shown this light.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Well I'm glad you had enough rest now, a month is it?;) So how about we concentrate on what the light means to you? As can be seen by my previous post, the covenant and the light are for two different peoples but the same source.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟576,501.44
Faith
Messianic

I don't find anywhere in the 'OT' where Gentiles are grafted into the family tree of Israel.

The tall tree is speaking of Nebuchadnezzar. The 'low tree' is Israel that was taken captive. He is speaking of bringing us all back to the land, Us, Israel and Judah.

not related at all.

I think you are referring to Isaiah 42?

'The People' are Israel whom this is addressed to. The covenant is for the people. The light is a different story, that the servant is to be a light to the Gentiles to show the way to G-d, by watching him obey his father's Torah.

Yes, and what does light do? it lightens your path to show you the way. Those that lived in darkness are shown this light.
Isaiah 11:1
And there shall come forth a rod out of the stump of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:...10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟576,501.44
Faith
Messianic
Well I'm glad you had enough rest now, a month is it?;) So how about we concentrate on what the light means to you? As can be seen by my previous post, the covenant and the light are for two different peoples but the same source.
Light:idea: inspired by the words [covenant relationship]works for all mankind.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Isaiah 11:1
And there shall come forth a rod out of the stump of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:...10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.
It is speaking of the same thing in 42. The Rod and the Branch are the Messiah. The Messiah is for a sign for the people. The people is Israel.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married

How about Isaiah 10:33-34...which are the last two verses of chapter 10...what happens after 10? Chapter 11...and there shall be...

or how about end of Isaiah 6?

or how about the beginning of Ez. 17?
David I already addressed who Ezekiel 17 was speaking of.

As far as Isaiah 10, it is speaking of Lebanon, not Israel.

33 See, the Lord, the LORD Almighty, will lop off the boughs with great power. The lofty trees will be felled, the tall ones will be brought low. 34 He will cut down the forest thickets with an ax; Lebanon will fall before the Mighty One.

You really need to read these prophecies to Israel in context.

Isaiah 6 is speaking of a specific time in history and is speaking of the remnant left in the land as a stump. This is not speaking of all Israel. It is speaking of the dispersion.

Upvote 0

dvd_holc

Senior Veteran
Apr 11, 2005
Arkansas
✟12,166.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
David I already addressed who Ezekiel 17 was speaking of.
I have not gotten to that yet...

As far as Isaiah 10, it is speaking of Lebanon, not Israel.
there is a stump...but it is not Israel...but there is stump and of it comes Jesse's...but not Israel....

Isaiah 6 is speaking of a specific time in history and is speaking of the remnant left in the land as a stump. This is not speaking of all Israel. It is speaking of the dispersion.
so that metaphor was not used...

And Jesus did not say Temple/Israel will be judged..........

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I have not gotten to that yet...

there is a stump...but it is not Israel...but there is stump and of it comes Jesse's...but not Israel....

so that metaphor was not used...

And Jesus was not saying Temple/Israel will be judged..........

I have no idea what you are saying here, but I have to go and get ready, Shabbat is coming on soon. But you did mention Ez 17, right here.

How about Isaiah 10:33-34...which are the last two verses of chapter 10...what happens after 10? Chapter 11...and there shall be...

or how about end of Isaiah 6?

or how about the beginning of Ez. 17?

Upvote 0