Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Okay then; what is "the dispensation of the grace of God," mentioned in Ephesians 3:2? I believe it is the last heaven, this Universe (Genesis 2:1); made on the fourth day of the creation, which is today!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

The day I found 2 Timothy 3:15 KJV!
Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
There is no sin, we cannot even know, "sin," in the King James Version Bible. It does not have anything to do with personal habits, as related in OT KJV text. But rather a logical interpolation of a function of "the heavens," in Genesis 2:1 incompatible with inflation and the Big Bang for all the two-quintillion heavens, counting the sand and the stars in Genesis 22:17 & Hebrews11:12. Corrected with a "psaltery," and an "instrument of ten strings," three times in Psalms, for those who would go; according to the three times, "from the beginning," occurs prior to Psalms. The third day is spent with the ten times, "from the beginning," occurs in OT KJV text following Proverbs 8:32 according to the three times "psaltery," and "instrument of ten strings," are in Psalms. The third day, by water only, until inflation, the Big Bang, and today the fourth day of Creation, "not by water only, but by water and blood," thus sin is gone and we, "being made free from sin," are judged according works, according to Revelation 22:14-15, regarding John 13:34. (Romans 6:22) Love well, it is all we have!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Even little children with no religion and no religious upbringing and no religious teachers nor training in any religion
can
recognize or have recognized that men sin, period. It is a fact.
Of course, on the third day of the Creation, which was, "by water only." You forgot to consider the word, "Thus," in Genesis 2:1, which makes the KJV Bible no later than the third day of the Creation. Aaron112, today is the fourth day of the Creation the day, "he made the stars also," You are confusing sin with evil. Go back and read Hebrews 5:12, 13 & 14, "beloved," 2Peter 3:8.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The logical format of the Word of the LORD, "in few words."
Beginning with the logical format of the Word of God, as demarcated "in few words," with the phrase, "from the beginning," fifteen times in OT KJV text.
The first three times before Psalms, is for the beginning first days, with the two times, "the LORD thy God," appears in Deuteronomy 11:12, according to JE in the Documentary Hypothesis, and Deuteronomy 32:42 with "mine arrows," and "my sword" with implications of Revelation 2, and 2Samuel 21:10 with, "daughter," implicating Revelation 12:1,2&5 with verses 3 & 4 from Revelation 20.
The second day, according to the two times, "from the beginning," is used in Psalms and Proverbs, according to the three times, "psaltery," and "instrument of ten strings," occur in Psalms.
The third day is spent with the ten times, "from the beginning," occurs following Proverbs in OT KJV text; according to the three times "psaltery," and "instrument of ten strings," occurred in Psalms.
The logical Format of the Word of the LORD, as reflected" "in few words." in the apostle Paul's demonstration beginning 2Peter 3:3.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The King James Version Bible was written by the Hand of God, "in few words" with the king of Salem, priest of the most high God, Melchizedek from the beginning in Genesis 14:18. and second day in Psalms 110:4. Melchisedec, the third day in Hebrews, and fourth day "in due time," 1611 England, 411 years before this work, Tuesday 22/02/2022, when Queen Elizabeth II, Queen of England.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Of course, the third day of the Creation, "by water only." You forgot to consider the word, "Thus," in Genesis 2:1, which makes the KJV Bible no later than the third day of the Creation. Aaron112, today is the fourth day of the Creation the day, "he made the stars also," You are confusing sin with evil. Go back and read Hebrews 5:12, 13 & 14, "beloved," 2Peter 3:8.
"In few words," "from the beginning," was the Revelation; Amen.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The days in 2Peter 3:8 occur in Revelation 20. The fifth day, once for "the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan," in verse three. Once for those mentioned in Revelation 6:9, 10 & 11 a thousand years as one day. The sixth day, one day as a thousand years, begins in verse seven!

Upvote 0

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟64,483.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Okay then; what is "the dispensation of the grace of God," mentioned in Ephesians 3:2? I believe it is the last heaven, this Universe (Genesis 2:1); made on the fourth day of the creation, which is today!
It is God dispensing His life and nature into man to make man God in life, nature, function and expression but not
in His Godhead.

Upvote 0