United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Oooooh, wow!!! That looks amazing

Yeah. Finally something that isn't cross gen.

Can't imagine what Grand Theft Auto 6 will be like. Especially since it will be a fully fledged next gen game I believe.

Reactions: mojoboy31
Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,682.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Also glad to hear they are remastering Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2 coming out this fall.

I loved those games as a kid, and certainly wouldn't mind playing them again with more modern graphics.

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Just recently bought Halo 2 on Steam, which I think was released a few days ago. Brings back a lot of memories from when I played it on the X-Box / X-Box 360.

20200518153416_1.jpg

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,682.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yeah.. I have fond memories of playing that game on Xbox live as a teenager. Was pretty good with the plasma sword. Pretty much dominated any of my friends I played with.

Reactions: Rigatoni
Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟240,669.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I picked up the 100 dollar version of WWE 2K20 for 17.99 a few days ago. Finally decided to give it a try. I used to love the Smackdown games on PS2.... What have they done to the games? The controls make no sense. Everything is "simulation"... I used to dominate all my friends, but this game is unplayable.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,682.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I picked up the 100 dollar version of WWE 2K20 for 17.99 a few days ago. Finally decided to give it a try. I used to love the Smackdown games on PS2.... What have they done to the games? The controls make no sense. Everything is "simulation"... I used to dominate all my friends, but this game is unplayable.

I heard about that one. Super buggy and glitchy, lol.

Used to play a lot of PS2 wrestling games with my friends too.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,682.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Just heard that the voice and motion capture actor who played Kratos from the reboot of God Of War has died. Something different when a video game actor dies compared to a regular actor or song writer. Much more intimate.

Sorry we won't see you in the PS5 sequel. Unless that game is further along in development than I think.

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I noticed that one of the SNES games that come with the Switch is F-Zero. One of the biggest let downs of that game orginally was that it was only 1 player. Please tell me that they've made it multiplayer for the Switch. Is this so?

And how is it?

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,682.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
One other question I have about the Switch: Does the console itself have a place for wifi connectivity or is it just a straight internet cable input?
Probably wifi. Most modern systems do. Heck the Wii (2006) was Wifi capable.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟240,669.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Just heard that the voice and motion capture actor who played Kratos from the reboot of God Of War has died. Something different when a video game actor dies compared to a regular actor or song writer. Much more intimate.

Sorry we won't see you in the PS5 sequel. Unless that game is further along in development than I think.
I had to search and found it was a death hoax, he's "alive and well", according to his reps. I was gonna be real sad, he was on Stargate SG-1 for like 10 years... I grew up with that show...

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,682.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I had to search and found it was a death hoax, he's "alive and well", according to his reps. I was gonna be real sad, he was on Stargate SG-1 for like 10 years... I grew up with that show...

Eh from my search the guy who did some motion capture for Kratos did die, but the guy who provided the voice and what not is someone else. Eh.. never mind then.

They are both black men, and I guess I assumed they were the same person.. lol.

Shad Gaspard who did some motion capture for Kratos did die. While sad, I am relieved the voice actor is still alive, he did good work and want to see him in the sequel.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,682.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Excited for the PS5 gameplay to be showcased this week. While the tech demo was nice, I want to see some actual games.

Sadly Sony is postponing this event due to the recent riots.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,682.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
They finally revealed the PS5 gameplay and what the console looks like itself. Have to say that is one feminine ugly design. Still, some of the games look great. Especially Ratchet and Clank. The instantaneous loading of new worlds shows the power of the hyper fast SSD.

Also like how they're releasing a digital only version. Should be cheaper, and I'm not one to buy game discs anyways.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,682.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Also can't believe we're doing another GTA 5 remaster for the PS5.. I mean this game originally came out on the PS3. Kind of happy GTA 6 is so far away since it can take full advantage of next gen tech, but its sad we still have to linger on with the previous game.

Upvote 0