The future thread

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SimplyUnique

Simply Unique, Simply Me
Apr 16, 2005
Belgium
Visit site
✟12,731.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
well the page that i love most says this:

You are the most beautiful girl in the world. from the moment i met you i liked you. as time went by i started loving you. now i love you with all my heart. i hope we will become husband and wife, even if we dont'...because that is a long shot...i will always be your friend. through good and bad. i care for you, i want to help you whenever i get the chance. i want to be there when you are falling. i will save you at any cost. i don't care if i am married and have kids, i will help you...i am always here waiting to cheer you up...put a smile on your face, even if i make a fool out of myselfyou are my world, you are my everything. none of the girls here are half as beautiful as you. if i were to put you on a 1 to 10 scale i put you on 20 :p may our wishes and dreams come true. by luck we may be getting married. till our luck fades i shall name you mrs.lawrence

:cry: im so happy!

Upvote 0