Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi the 1st horseman is on the white horse conquering to conquer and I would see that as the antichrist who by chapter 13 has dominion over every tribe tongue kindred and nation. The next seals include a great persecution as well and it looks like global hyperinflation with a days wage for a quart of wheat and peace taken from the earth that men will kill one another. You see the judgement of God in the end is a global judgment and the peace taken from the earth one can imagine if the supply chain and all fiat money crashes what would the big cities look like in two weeks? Out of the chaos comes the order and the prophecies of Dan 9 come to mind as the middle of the week would be when the daily sacrifice is stopped. This would place Rev chapter 13 at the mid point and would be strong evidence that this is when the abomination of desolation occurs. These days are getting closer and the time is short so proclaim the gospel as we stand in Christ as it unfolds.

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Wow Brian. That's impressive. You read all five posts looking for details I might have shared and composed and wrote your response, all in under 5 minutes! Thanks!

Well I guess my work here is done. I'll check back tomorrow.

get of your high horse. I saw your post when it was only on number #2 at that point my comments are applicable.

• Haha
Reactions: Yahudim
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I am gratified that you have been inspired by my little exposition about the Four Horseman. I am also gratified by our Holy Father in Heaven for His unedited Torah and for His Name which His Son revealed, glorified and illuminated to His talmidim and to those that believe on the words that He taught them. May you reap and sow blessings in abundance.

My point and question, which you obviously missed, is HOW did you get YeHohanan from "yahweh" when YeHo is the theophoric prefix????

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I didn't. It was a cut and paste. Nothing more than a transliteration adapted to the popular vernacular. You are more than welcome to use as many "?" question marks as you like to infer whatever you choose. But it might be more productive to simply offer an acceptable clarification. Last I checked, I'm not sporting horns or a red satin cape. You can actually converse with me - at least for the time I have to spend here.

I remember you. Do you remember me?

The implications in your posts were that YOU wrote it. Maybe you should cite the source next time? I thought that is what we were doing here...conversing. No I do not remember you, should I??

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Conversation requires a little give-and-take. Hopefully there will be some charitable goodwill involved. I am not sure what you are doing here, other than being judgemental. I don't see that you have contributed anyting aside from that.

I have enemies that are more cordial than our intercourse. Thanks but no thanks.

So far it is you that is being judgemental of me...I made a statement and then asked you a question about what you posted, that's it...and now you say I am here just to be judgemental, that I have not contributed anything and imply that I am no better in cordiality than your enemy! Shabbat Shalom to you too...

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟113,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hmmm, well, there is indeed a Yehohanan in 1 Chronicles 26:3, and five other places after that one mentioned in 2Chr, Ezra, and Nehemiah, so there are several different spellings, (H3076 and H3110). I'm not taking sides here, just saying.

Reactions: Yahudim
Upvote 0