The first question is forgotten. Women with child out of wedlock.

brodav9@thicket

Feb 2, 2022
Sylacauga, Alabama
✟26,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Anything one does outside of the bible is purely a choice. Abortion is getting rid of a human life that God created through 2 partners. The world today is moving towards entertainment, party and drugs , alcohol, and lust for material things. The TV is the preacher and he shows people how to live. The bible is a manual for instructing a disciplined life. if one obeys it they will be happy and joyful for now and eternity. Jesus shows that when he says Father into thy hand I send my Spirit. He was always obedient to the Father. He knew he belonged to God as a human man. Also he was God in the flesh and returned to his former glory. As God he was a superior individual. He was creator of Mary and Joseph. He used them to come and bring salvation to the world. He was the only one who could forgive sins by his cross and resurrection I didn't forget you, the people who live descent lives and have good hearts. All you need is the Savior Jesus so he can forgive you and bless you.. and give you eternal life.