Servant of Christ Jesus. Stellar Son.
Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi,
Interesting typo. John 14:21, not John 14:12, yet John 14:12, is also true.
Interesting typo....
LOVE,
...Mary., .... .

Yes, when the Lord manifests himself onto us, his great works in us flourish like living fountains, that makes us fruitful to his Father's will. If we abide in him, we can do no wrong.

For it is written; greater is he who is in us, then he who is in the world.

When I see these works being manifested in his body of believers and through my life's experiences, I see the hand of the Lord himself at play and know that his personal presence is all in all.

THIS IS WHAT BRINGS COMFORT AND PEACE TO A REGENERATED CHRISTIAN

Our walk is with the Father where we cry out ABBA.

JESUS BE IN ALL we are ALL children of THE LIGHT. Some choose to live in darkness others start desperately crawling until they can see a light in the distance and as they approach it, it gets brighter and brighter until they no longer are approaching that light, because that light is now in them.

Once that happens you are in pure peace and harmony with others. The LIGHT always finds a way to enter the heart. For many it is a race against time and when their time is up when they die, either they have the LIGHT or they don't. It is like musical chairs and when the song of earthly life stops playing, those that don't have the light are out and those that do are numbered within Christ's heavenly hosts.

The Father be with you and all who have the LIGHT.

Reactions: katerinah1947
Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. - 1 John 1:5

If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma
Mental E/c2 - Our brains output is a result of E/c2
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)
---c2 - Kind a like red, blue, green, and yellow, only in spiritual terms.

If E = mc2 then one can divide and say that m = E/c2. Therefore all of creation came into existence with the Fathers great Energy and Light... In which there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2... The sun is E/c2 in the form of plasma... The Earth is cooled E/c2.
Mental E/c2... Our ability to think comes from E/c2
Spiritual E/c2... Energy (Motivation, Love) / c2 (Faith, Hope, Charity, Joy)

Lets take the opposite of all that...

The opposite of m = E/c2 is n = z/d

Nothing (n) - That which outer space is made of between the celestial objects.
Absolute Zero (z) - The coldest it can get!
Darkness (d) - That which is devoid of light.

Natural z/d - Nothing! Space! Null and Void!
Mental z/d - Nothing!
Spiritual... z (Laziness, Apathy, Hate) / d (Fear, Despair, Greed, Sorrow).

It is my conviction that there are three spiritual extremes…

Spiritual light – Love, warmth, faith, hope, charity joy, goodness, peace…
Spiritual darkness – Hate, cold, fear, depression, sorrow, greed, evil, war…
The Flesh – Ego, perverted sex, filth, witchcraft, anger, strife, divisions, mysticism… Where does that fit? It is neither light or darkness!

I have heard that the flesh and the devil are so akin that it is hard to discern between the two of them. There is a path I believe to perfect spiritual light, or Caritas (Latin for pure love)... Things that cannot be taught for virtue is not knowledge!

1. Hope - All things begin with a hope
2. Faith - Motivation is a child of faith and hope
3. Charis - Grace - A powerful neighbor of caritas
4. Dynamos - Greek for virtue and motivation
5. Eucharisteo - Much grace... Gratitude
6. Charisomai - Well favored - A lucky kind of feeling
7. Euchrestos - Greek for profitable
8. Chairo - Greek for cheer - "Cheerio mate!"
9. Chara - Greek for joy
10. Chrestotes - An 'Aunt Bee' kind of Goodness
11. Charisma - Heavenly Graciousness
12. Chrisma - Heavenly Anointing - The Holy Grail

God is E/c2 and out of the E/c2 became creation. The chemical properties of God are energy and light. He is the Father of it and with it he made male and female. Male and female sometimes show the properties of God, but not all the time.

Hi,

Now, to me without using equations, God Begat Jesus with energy.

Now, to me without using equations, God made Creation with energy.

Now, to me rembereing that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, it can only change foms, God is energy and He is the manipulator of energy.

Now to me, without getting into the threeness of each of them, and the identicalness of the, three of them, if I understand the Bible rightly, then at one time All three of them existed in just one person. That is God, but also God The Father and Jesus and The Holy Spirit, but only in one energy packet as I visualize this.

Then one day, God who like you and I are Trinitarian within ourselves, decided to make a son. To me there is only one energy packet in that time period before time, because without congealed mass, time does not exit in the material world. But maybe there is spiritual time. So time might still exist, in that realm also.

God only has Himself to make a child with. So He using only that which is within Him according to the laws we have seen concerning energy, actually uses His Own Energy to have a son. His son, I say is one third of God, but exactly equal in compontent parts. I also say, The Holy Spirit, altough sent is identical in all ways to The Father and the son. So to me, it is the Father and His two sons, but only one is called that.

The above is my best explanation for what I have experienced in The Holy Spirit and God The Father and what I know of Jesus Christ. God is Energy and The manipulator of Energy, he begets as son, He sends a Spirit, each is one third of the Father, and each diminished the Father by one third, for energy can neither be created nor destroyed.

If the above is as true as I take it to be, then you and I and the solar system, the angels, are all made of energy from all of them or one of them. We are thus components of them energy wise.

LOVE,
...Mary., .... .

Last edited:
Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. - 1 John 1:5

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

If E = mc2 then one can divide and say that m = E/c2. Therefore all of creation came into existence with the Fathers great Energy and Light... In which there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2... The sun is E/c2 in the form of plasma... The Earth is cooled E/c2.

Mental z/d - Nothing!

The Flesh – Ego, perverted sex, filth, witchcraft, anger, strife, divisions, mysticism… Where does that fit? It is neither light or darkness!

I have heard that the flesh and the devil are so akin that it is hard to discern between the two of them. There is a path I believe to perfect spiritual light, or Caritas (Latin for pure love)... Things that cannot be taught for virtue is not knowledge!

9. Chara - Greek for joy
12. Chrisma - Heavenly Anointing - The Holy Grail!

God is E/c2 and out of the E/c2 became creation. The chemical properties of God are energy and light. He is the Father of it and with it he made male and female. Male and female sometimes show the properties of God, but not all the time.

Hi again,
It is so interesting that you posted this. I love the fact that God commanded us to do science. I don't love the fact that few are aware that is so, and given in Genesis 1:28 from the Blessing to Subdue the Earth.
To combine Science using the defintion that which is probably true with Religion, if that too would use what is provably true such as evidence from Chrisitians in the Spirit, but done repeatably by having say more than one Christian have the same experiences, plus all experiences being in line with what is provably wriitten and understood Biblically, simply, would make me a lot happier, as I already do that. I also use practical Philosoply, but only with proofs.
You maybe who are Pentecostal, and I am not sure what the means, but think it means that you revere and love God to the point that God tells you or others in your group things personally, surprise me in knowing that God is Energy and the manipulator of energy.
Of course we can add God, to that, but I have not done that, so I do not have any ideas on how to parse God if you will, when distributed, if indeed that is sources.
If it is distributed it is still identical in all of them, as what was distributed came from only one source and not several like in humans with our spirits and DNA. That one source is why Jesus is identical to The Holy Spiriti and God The Father, as there is only one original source for things Biblically.
LOVE,
...Mary., .... .

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Hi again,
It is so interesting that you posted this. I love the fact that God commanded us to do science. I don't love the fact that few are aware that is so, and given in Genesis 1:28 from the Blessing to Subdue the Earth.
To combine Science using the defintion that which is probably true with Religion, if that too would use what is provably true such as evidence from Chrisitians in the Spirit, but done repeatably by having say more than one Christian have the same experiences, plus all experiences being in line with what is provably wriitten and understood Biblically, simply, would make me a lot happier, as I already do that. I also use practical Philosoply, but only with proofs.
You maybe who are Pentecostal, and I am not sure what the means, but think it means that you revere and love God to the point that God tells you or others in your group things personally, surprise me in knowing that God is Energy and the manipulator of energy.
Of course we can add God, to that, but I have not done that, so I do not have any ideas on how to parse God if you will, when distributed, if indeed that is sources.
If it is distributed it is still identical in all of them, as what was distributed came from only one source and not several like in humans with our spirits and DNA. That one source is why Jesus is identical to The Holy Spiriti and God The Father, as there is only one original source for things Biblically.
LOVE,
...Mary., .... .
P.S. I am also commanded to follow the laws of Governments as set out in Romans 13:1-5, for things not covered in the Bible clearly. I am also commanded, and don't know how to do this, follow the laws of God on my heart and in my heart, and follow the laws of God in my mind and on my mind.
Romans 13: 1-5 I can handle and have experience with that. I also know how to handle Genesis 1:28. Those laws on my heart and my mind, and in my heart and in my mind, those I do not even know how to recognize yet.
LOVE,
...Mary., .... .

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,054,747.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The first Person is the Father. I think it would be fine to call the Second Person "Mother", since the Bible indicates that Eve--the mother of the living--represents the Second Person. Gen 1:27-28

The second person of the Trinity is God the Son, who took on flesh and was born as a boy.

Jesus was a man. Scripture does not teach otherwise; it does not say that the second person of the Trinity is Mother.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Is there a reason why Jesus is the second person? in the beginning God and the Spirit of God were there, well so was Jesus but in another form. Since Jesus appeared last, why isn't he the third person?

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟336,889.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Wisdom from God is always refered to as female in the OT yet in the NT Christ became the wisdom of God to us. As our head I believe He represents the female counterpart that is made complete when joined with the Church/Body of Christ. Grace is our mother according to the analogy of Sarah, signified by Isaac, the promise, to whom Christ is pointed to. So in the final analogy of the New Jerusalem the church is female, containing the wisdom of God, which is the counterpoint of the church, represented by the male aspect of church doctrine.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,054,747.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is there a reason why Jesus is the second person? in the beginning God and the Spirit of God were there, well so was Jesus but in another form. Since Jesus appeared last, why isn't he the third person?

Being mentioned last doesn't mean he has to be the last, i.e 3rd, member of the Trinity.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Being mentioned last doesn't mean he has to be the last, i.e 3rd, member of the Trinity.

I guess Jesus could be the first person of the trinity, because he came literally .. in the first person. The holy spirit can be the third person because Holy Spirit is not the name of Holy Spirit .. so all sentences about Holy Spirit are easily converted into the third person.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,067,205.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

Mental z/d - Nothing!

9. Chara - Greek for joy
12. Chrisma - Heavenly Anointing - The Holy Grail!

Three children of what Plato called "The Good" or God the Father...

The Sun - Representing mass - m = E/c2 in a plasma state
Virtue - That which produces spiritual E/c2
Knowledge - That which produces knowledge E/c2

There is....

A natural gravity that draws toward mass
A mental gravity that draws toward knowledge
A spiritual gravity that draws towards God.

The Spiritual E/c2 pulls us upward and towards God
The Spiritual z/d (absolute zero cold and darkness) that pulls us downward and away from God

This is why we Christians ought to seek the Spiritual Anointing, or in the Greek, the Chrisma. With the Holy Chrisma comes the spiritual stuff that makes Christianity appealing and draws humanity away from darkness and towards God. These properties made male and female, but the heavenly properties are higher than both.

"When a good man dies he goes to heaven, drawn thither by the natural forces of spiritual gravity, by the approval of God and angels." - Rev Sam Jones

Last edited:
Upvote 0

patricius79

Called to Jesus Through Mary
Sep 10, 2009
✟21,391.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

In a book called The Bible, a person of the female gender is talking. She and I have also interfaced. She is very beautiful.

In the section called Proverbs 8, it is there she talks. In Proverbs 9:1, her gender is beyond question. She talks of her relationship with God, but in very feminine ways which may be missed by males. I hope not. I also think every female will know that she really likes God, and He her.

She has no body, and in relationship is God's gal-pal, with a twist. She is also, the very fist thing God ever made, in the content and action called Creation.

Her name is Wisdom, and she is not to be confused with the attribute wisdom, nor The Holy Spirit, nor Jesus. She is none of those things, rather she is like God's gal pal. Ask a womam to read that, if you are male, or merely a male thinking woman. It should be clear.

So, if you conjecture, if you are asking me to conjecture, then No, God is not feminine, rather He is Male, and knows just what He likes in a female, so He made one that way.

LOVE,
...Mary., .... .

My understanding of Church Tradition is that those chapters of Proverbs refer to both the Son and His Mother.

That would seem to support what I'm saying.

Also, we know dogmatically that the Son receives His Being from the Father, and the Spirit from both of them.

Notice that word "receives". That is Femininity.

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Hi,
Several years ago, as I came across the possibility that Wisdom of Proverbs 8, is actually a person in context, and the gender of that person is feminine, slowly I put that idea out there.
Slowly The Catholic Church is finding that to be true. If you take all Bibles, like Jerome, Saint Jerome is said to have said, then you will find it both ways. If you then try and figure out which is correct using the methods of Saint Jerome, then it clear.
Wisdom is female. Wisdom is the first thing God ever Created in all of what is called Creation. Wisdom delighted.
I am sorry that work is so old, and I have moved on from that Research. I am sorry because I no longer have to defend that work, as it has passed all reviews, and it is so long ago, that I am no longer current on all the negative statements that were not true in saying otherwise.
Yes, there are still those who think Wisdom is many things, like Sohia, The Holy Spirit, or just not known yet.
Dogmatically, whatever that means, hopefully it does not mean that it is without any possibility of error, as Dogmatically The Trinity is also said to be known to only those to whom God reveals that to, but to others it is not known. So, Dogmatically the concepts you put forth, may be the understanding of what is written to some, but it is no understanding of what really happens with the Holy Spirit, it just is something that is true.
Since you say 'your understanding' in the way you did, then is it true for you, that you are studying what others say? Can I take that implication that you yourself have not done that particular piece of work, and are really saying what you think is true therefore?

LOVE,
...Mary., .... .

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,054,747.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I guess Jesus could be the first person of the trinity, because he came literally .. in the first person. The holy spirit can be the third person because Holy Spirit is not the name of Holy Spirit .. so all sentences about Holy Spirit are easily converted into the third person.

Jesus told his disciples to make disciples and to baptise them in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
He always called God Father, said that he and the Father are one and that he had glory with the Father before the creation of the world, (John 17:5). He said that whoever had seen him had seen the Father, and whoever accepted him accepted the Father. He himself said that God is Father and he is the Son. Before Jesus ascended to heaven he told the disciples that he would send his Spirit to them, to live in them. He also said that if he did not go away - i.e, die, be raised again and ascend - the Spirit could not be sent to them.

I guess if you wanted to reverse that and maintain that the Son is the first member of the Trinity, followed by the Father and then the Spirit, it's not exactly an arrestable offence because they are all one. There is one God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit; all divine, all equal with one another.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Jesus told his disciples to make disciples and to baptise them in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
He always called God Father, said that he and the Father are one and that he had glory with the Father before the creation of the world, (John 17:5). He said that whoever had seen him had seen the Father, and whoever accepted him accepted the Father. He himself said that God is Father and he is the Son. Before Jesus ascended to heaven he told the disciples that he would send his Spirit to them, to live in them. He also said that if he did not go away - i.e, die, be raised again and ascend - the Spirit could not be sent to them.

I guess if you wanted to reverse that and maintain that the Son is the first member of the Trinity, followed by the Father and then the Spirit, it's not exactly an arrestable offence because they are all one. There is one God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit; all divine, all equal with one another.

I was just curious, thanks for explaining, in the trinitarian baptism passage Jesus is indeed the second person.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,054,747.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was just curious, thanks for explaining, in the trinitarian baptism passage Jesus is indeed the second person.

That's fine. :)
I am not a theologian though, so some might be able to give a fuller explanation.

Upvote 0

patricius79

Called to Jesus Through Mary
Sep 10, 2009
✟21,391.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Obviously non-Catholics won't immediately respect this, but the Catechism of the Catholi Church says, in paragraph 370 says that

"the respective perfections of man and woman reflect something of the infinite perfection of God: those of a mother, and those of a father and a husband."

Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
I've read the C of E may address this issue soon by throwing out God being Father. Admittedly I haven't seen much on this (only read 2 articles)....maybe our Anglican posters can fill us in with what is going on.

There are some who avoid using masculine pronouns; they say things such as 'God sent God's Son' rather than using a pronoun. I am not too keen on this myself, but I can understand why it happens; an over emphasis on the masculine identity of God takes away something from the entirety of who he is; male and female.

I don't think this is uniquely Anglican, though.

Upvote 0