Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
suspect I’m probably on an FBI watch list. Why do I think that? Nobody told me I’m on one. I haven’t seen FBI agents following me around and photographing me doing things. I haven’t been stopped at an airport and told I can’t fly (yet). I know I’m being watch though. How do I know? Because it’s been in the news. The FBI is engaging in espionage against Traditional Catholics, spying on them, setting up informants, and apparently running sting operations too. The homes of Traditional Catholic families have been raided, families have been terrorized, arrests have been made, but in all cases (to my knowledge) either the charges were eventually dropped or else the accused was fully acquitted in a court of law.

I am a Traditional Catholic. I have identified myself as one for years, and I maintain a fairly high profile on the blogosphere and social media. Therefore I am being watched. I am being watched because of my religious beliefs, and for no other reason. Somewhere, there is an FBI file with my name on it. Of course there is. It doesn’t take a genius to do the math. I suppose I haven’t been deemed too big of a threat, because to date, my home hasn’t been raided (yet).

Some of you might be wondering what this is all about. I recognize that while I am a Catholic blogger (and author), that doesn’t mean that all of my reading audience is Catholic. Some of you are Protestant. Some of you are unaffiliated. Some of you may not even be Christian at all. So, allow me to explain…

What is a Traditional Catholic?

Continued below.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,676,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status