The Fall of the West (It's Happening Now)

VCR-2000

Dec 27, 2018
PA/New York
✟107,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I wish God will change this country, but so far it looks like he is just allowing the evil and darkness to complete it's natural conclusion. The very sad part is a lot of it is being done on purpose and they are now very emboldened.

It might also well be too late unless there is a very radical event.

I'm glad for these threads because I am part of the same age group and at least good to know I'm not the only one in my boat that feels this way.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,483.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If a handful of fringe minorities by way of the internet can appear to dominate the political spectrum and change society as we have seen in the last decade, then there is no reason for those not walking in the ways of mankind to do the same.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,483.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
All the Christian spreading of peace and love didn't stop or slow down the collapse from happening, in fact the factors leading to it just grew unchec
Perhaps because they used political methods. You can't change the world by using its own tools.

Upvote 0

VCR-2000

Dec 27, 2018
PA/New York
✟107,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Perhaps because they used political methods. You can't change the world by using its own tools.
Those who didn't want to use political methods didn't change it in a noticeable way either.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,483.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Those who didn't want to use political methods didn't change it in a noticeable way either.
Of course not.. they were too few, although the idea behind the ten commandments did influence a great part of civilization. Even the 60's that got off to a good start following the same ideology quickly became tainted and fell apart in no time. It is meant to be an individual change and a one to one relationship with God for now. It is not time yet for a reverse of polarity.

Upvote 0

VCR-2000

Dec 27, 2018
PA/New York
✟107,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Of course not.. they were too few, although the idea behind the ten commandments did influence a great part of civilization. Even the 60's that got off to a good start following the same ideology quickly became tainted and fell apart in no time. It is meant to be an individual change and a one to one relationship with God for now. It is not time yet for a reverse of polarity.
These people will not ever face justice either, except for Hell maybe. But what's the point of that?

Upvote 0