California
✟263,550.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God lives in the expression of righteousness, the finding and experiencing of God is a matter of expressing that which He Himself expresses…

It matters not if one is rich or poor or one’s particular lot in life, all are equal before God, for He blesses righteousness and not the person… For wherever He finds the will to righteousness, there will He bestow Himself and with Him comes all the goodness and righteousness that He Himself is…

Christ, being the door through which the righteousness of God comes through, whereby, Christ is the one to be learned and walked in to produce these blessings that come from the doing of the righteous thing… For one is not to live one’s whole life all at once, but now, in the eternal right now, walk in all the righteousness one sees.. For walking in Christ, is walking in all the righteousness that has been revealed to one…. Therein will the blessings of God be found, experienced, known and His presence be realized in a greater degree as one goes through one’s life and learns to walk in Christ….

For God is love, God is the good, proper and right, God Himself being the eternal will to all goodness… Which He bestows upon the creature to the degree the creature is capable of receiving…. For God and goodness are inseparable, where one finds one one will find the other, for one is the manifestation of the Other…

For God is real and is drawing all men into righteousness, to the degree one will allow themselves to be drawn, to that degree will one encounter God, that is, encounter their Creator, the Eternal one, the One who Himself is the eternal good, the eternal manifestation of all goodness and righteousness…

For it is a truth; until righteousness is sought after for its own sake, mankind will not know what makes for peace..

May God bless all with Himself, as we live before Him in His creation, in love and righteousness…

A fellow servant, Not me

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟40,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
God lives in the expression of righteousness, the finding and experiencing of God is a matter of expressing that which He Himself expresses…
"with Whom there is no variation or shadow of turning".

• Friendly
Reactions: Not me
Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,550.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For the promise to Abraham and his offspring that he would be heir of the world did not come through the law but through the righteousness of faith. -Romans 4:13

Be blessed in the experiencing…

A fellow believer, Not me

Upvote 0