Michigan
✟328,556.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
In the Holy Scriptures, Paul reminds the Body of the Christ of the Bible not to be ignorant of the Exodus.

1 Cor. 10: 1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; 2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; 3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat; 4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ. 5 But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.

He goes on to explain why God Inspired these Scriptures to be written.

6 Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.

Paul goes on to describe a few of these Lusts.

7 Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.

We find this particular lust for evil things, that we are not to be ignorant of, found in Ex. 32. After the people created their own image of God, they also created their own high days or feast days in service of this image.

Ex. 32: 5 And when Aaron saw it, he built an altar before it; and Aaron made proclamation, and said, To morrow is a feast to the LORD. 6 And they rose up early on the morrow, and offered burnt offerings, and brought peace offerings; and the people sat down to eat and to drink, and rose up to play.

Paul continues defining the evil things men lusted for in the Examples God gave us.

8 Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.

We find this evil they lusted after in Numbers 25, when Israel started to join with the religions of the world God placed them in and mixed the "way of the Lord, with the religions of the land.

Num. 25: 1 And Israel abode in [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]tim, and the people began to commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab. 2 And they called the people unto the sacrifices of their gods: and the people did eat, and bowed down to their gods. 3 And Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel.

Paul continues defining the evil those who fell lusted for.

9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.

In this example the people spoke out against God, and Moses who God chose to lead them out of Sin/Egypt. This Example was written in Numbers 21.

5 And the people spake against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread. 6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

Notice that this "light" bread they loathed, and the water they had, was given them by the Christ of the Bible, the Rock, before HE became a man. Their rebellion against the teaching they received from the Rock in the wilderness was considered "Tempting Christ". This is shown us in another place as well.

Duet. 32:17 They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not. 18 Of the Rock that begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee. 19 And when the LORD saw it, he abhorred them, because of the provoking of his sons, and of his daughters. 20 And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.

10 Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.

This can be found in Numbers 14.

26 And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, 27 How long shall I bear with this evil congregation, which murmur against me? I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel, which they murmur against me. 28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you: 29 Your carcases shall fall in this wilderness; and all that were numbered of you, according to your whole number, from twenty years old and upward, which have murmured against me,

Now Paul not only tells us why these Examples were written, but also who they were written for.

11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

That would be for those of our time in history, for our Exodus out of Sin (spiritual Egypt) We were strangers too, and we are all of those who partook of the Blood of the Passover, were baptized into Moses, and into the great sea of influence split before us. We are this people, the Exodus was written for us, so that we won't lust after the same evil they lusted for, like creating images of God after the likeness of handsome men. So that we won't create our own high days or partake of the religious high days of the world God brings us through. So we won't commit fornication like mixing the Way of the Lord with the religious traditions and ways of this world like creating religious businesses or building thousands of manmade shrines of worship. And for what purpose?

12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

These warnings regarding the religions of this world God placed us in, are all over the place and Paul warned against them a lot. We are told by "many" who come in Christ's Name, that the Exodus wasn't written for us, but for only Jews. Some even say the Christ abolished these examples, along with the instructions in Righteousness that are defined therein. These men don't believe Paul, just as those examples God had written for us didn't believe Moses. Paul has instructions regarding this as well.

2 Cor. 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, 18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

And the Christ wanted to make sure we heard this warning again.

Rev. 18: 2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. 5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

And who is this other voice? Is it not the Rock?

Reactions: Plenipotent