✟1,359,440.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
James 5:1-6 ESV

“Come now, you rich, weep and howl for the miseries that are coming upon you. Your riches have rotted and your garments are moth-eaten. Your gold and silver have corroded, and their corrosion will be evidence against you and will eat your flesh like fire. You have laid up treasure in the last days. Behold, the wages of the laborers who mowed your fields, which you kept back by fraud, are crying out against you, and the cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of hosts. You have lived on the earth in luxury and in self-indulgence. You have fattened your hearts in a day of slaughter. You have condemned and murdered the righteous person. He does not resist you.”

Called of God

Whenever I read this I think of America, but I am certain we are not the only nation of people on this earth to whom this may apply. But it is where I live, and it is what I know. I also think of the institutional church in America, but this could also apply to the institutional church in other nations, too. And my thinking here is not based solely on the material wealth we have here.

Back in 2004 the Lord gave me a calling I was not expecting nor would I have ever imagined such a calling. My husband and I had always ministered in local church congregations, when permitted, and at this point we had had a ministry to college students and to college age adults out of our home for nearly 6 years, and we were wanting to turn it into an institutional church.

I attended a ministry prayer conference without my husband because he had injured his back and he couldn’t travel anywhere. And at that conference in September of 2004 the Lord Jesus spoke to me clearly that I was to give my ministry over to him for he had something else for me to do that I had never thought of. And this ministry was to involve writing down what he teaches me through his word and giving it to a herald (or a runner) to run with it, though my understanding of what that meant at that time was limited.

Having My Eyes Opened

By November of 2004 the Lord Jesus began speaking to me through his word about end times types of stuff, and he began directing me to do research on all sorts of subjects I knew nothing about. And I began to learn about my nation and its beginnings and its goings on, not only here but in many other nations throughout the world, too, and I learned a lot!

I learned that America as a nation is not what she is promoted to be. I learned that our nation was not founded solely on Christian principles but on multiple religions and their practices. I read about the statues and the buildings in our nation’s capital and how they were patterned after Roman, Greek, and Egyptian gods and goddesses and their temples, and I read about the layout of our capital and of the Satanic symbols contained within. So, we are not one nation under the One True God, but a mixture of good and evil.

I also read about the pledge of allegiance to our flag and how that began as a salute similar to the salute to Hitler and then it was changed to just hand over heart. And I learned that pledge meant “vow,” and allegiance meant “fidelity,” and a hand symbolizes our deeds, and our hearts are the center of our being, of who we are, so this was about government worship.

Then the Lord led me to begin reading the news every day, which I was not in the habit of doing, and that was when they actually reported every day what was going on in the other nations in the world and about our involvement there. And the Lord began to open my eyes there to see that we were not the “good guys” of the world rescuing the people of these nations, and protecting our own people, but we were the world’s worst terrorists.

And I learned that our leaders are just figure heads and actors just playing their parts and that there is no difference between Republican and Democrat, but they are just two sides of one whole. And then I learned that the true heads of our government are a group of elite, powerful, and wealthy people in the world called “the shadow government.”

And I learned that our nation works for them and does their bidding, and that they are the beast of Revelation, so that made us the Great Prostitute who was enticing the people of the world to commit adultery with us, and that this included the institutional church which was not the true church at all, and that Jesus is not her head, but man is, and the government is.

The more I listened to the Lord, and the more I kept reading the news and listening to our government heads talk, and doing research, and the more I began to learn about the institutional church and what is going on inside of her, and how she has diluted and altered both the gatherings of the church and the gospel of Jesus Christ, the more that I could see the Spiritual condition, not just of my nation, but of the world as a whole, too.

It All Fits

And everything that I learned and observed and experienced fits perfectly with this passage of Scripture here in James 5. For not only is our nation going into these other nations, mostly not to help, but to conquer, to rape, to pillage, to steal from, and to murder their people and to persecute the followers of Jesus, but they are coming against their own people, too.

And I began to see what is truly going on inside the institutional church, though certainly not in every congregation in America. The takeover of the church here has a purpose and that is to destroy the church from within and to obliterate the gospel of our salvation, and to lead everyone to go the ways of the world and to continue living in their sin but with the false hope of eternal life with God being promised them.

And in order to accomplish this, they were being taught who they were to discard. I had one pastor tell me, “I was warned about people like you, people with strong convictions.” He was warned that he was to get rid of anyone with “strong convictions,” and so he told me if I stayed that I was to sit back and let him be God’s voice to me or he would gladly help me find someplace else where I would be a “better fit.”

I was banned from the property of another institutional church for speaking the truth of God’s word to a small ladies Bible study group and for the counsel that I gave them, which was true biblical counsel. And I was put on church discipline at another institutional church for challenging the pastor on his “non-denial denial,” by respectfully (and in order) asking what he meant, and then by being told that I had to say that I lied when I didn’t lie.

And this is all because of the tight controls that are being put on these institutional churches by the powers from above who want the lies to permeate the church and who want the people to be deceived. So, they will discard anyone who doesn’t play by their man-made rules and who doesn’t buy into the cheap grace gospel. Our whole college group was invited out of another church just because we didn’t fit in with their business model.

We are All Castaways

We who are still following Jesus Christ with our lives, who are following the teachings of the Scriptures, who are still teaching the gospel that Jesus taught and that his NT apostles taught, i.e. that we must repent of our sins and walk in obedience to our Lord, are castaways. They don’t want us, because they don’t want to offend the people of the world with the truth, and they don’t want us questioning their lies, and their manipulations.

And I am not talking here about being loud and obnoxious or being disrespectful or being out of order, but just quietly following the Lord in doing what he says to do. They don’t want us because we might tell someone the truth and because we might expose their deceptions, and they can’t have that. So they are hating and condemning the righteous person who does not fight back, but who respectfully just walks away.

And I believe that America and the institutional church in America are presently under the judgment of Almighty God because of all of her wickedness, and because she has rejected the Lord and his servants, and because she has rejected the full gospel of Jesus Christ (the whole counsel of God) and she has chosen to go her own way and to do her own thing without God’s approval, and to lie to people, to manipulate them, and to use and abuse them for their own evil purposes, and for greed and power.

I believe that is why we are going through what we are going through right now, but this was also predicted (prophesied) for us in the Scriptures that this day would come. We are seeing the reality of Revelation 13, for example, in our world and in our nation and in the institutional church in our nation in real time. And God is calling out for all to repent of their sins and to walk in obedience to his commands if they want forgiveness and salvation from sin and eternal life with God.

The Prayer

Written by David Foster, Carole Bayer Sager,
Alberto Testa and Tony Renis

I pray you'll be our eyes
And watch us where we go
And help us to be wise
In times when we don't know

Let this be our prayer
When we lose our way
Lead us to a place
Guide us with your grace
To a place where we'll be safe.