Arizona, USA
✟20,523.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't think it has to do with vaccines, it has to do with lifestyle change and eating habits and the food industry etc. People live more sedentary lives than ever before and our bodies were not designed to just sit around and watch TV, or play video games etc. we were made to move, to be active etc. Also with the chemicals and hormones being put into food today, those are the things that are disrupting the hormones inside people's bodies. Also the rise in C-sections may have to do with the rise in technology that allows people who could not have kids before to be able to carry a child but need a C-section to give birth. In the past those people would not have carried a child at all meaning less C-sections, same thing for more women not being able to breastfeed today also. Certain chemicals in food and prescription drugs people take can have an effect on developing babies affecting their hormones which might have something to do with lowering boy babies testosterone levels leading to boys and males not feeling like they are really boys as in homosexuality or gender reassignment issues etc. I know the drugs people take can remain in their system for up to a year, and people who take a lot of prescription drugs for years can have that stuff still in their system affecting the unborn child even if they stop taking the drugs during pregnancy. That could have something to do with the rise in autism and children with issues etc. It was not like that in past generations until people started being on so many prescription drugs and they started putting so many chemicals and hormones in the food. That's why I eat organic as much as possible, stay away from fast food and processed food etc. The sodium and other stuff they put in processed food to make it edible is not healthy. So I'm not sure it has to do with vaccinations but I do know all of the other stuff I mentioned can have an affect. :prayer:

Upvote 0