new england
✟10,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have read enough on here already to see that many are feeling displaced. I have seen where most have a hard time in churches and with other believers. This is just a reminder that in scripture it says in the end time many believers would fall away. They would be proud, boastful, lovers of self. I think we are seeing that. God has a remnant. IF we endure to the end we shall be saved. So i encourage those who are discouraged to rethink what the Lord said. That in this life we would have much suffering with tribulation but count it all joy for He has overcome the world.
The Lord is moving people around and repositioning them for what is coming. I also have seen so many people argue over the timing of the return of the Lord, that they no longer have their focus on Him. Let us face it. None of us are guaranteed a tomorrow. So let us live each day unto Him and ask Him to help us to endure, to strengthen us. Remember in our weakness is His strength! He sustains us, he gets all the praise the honor and the glory! ~ Blessings

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have read enough on here already to see that many are feeling displaced. I have seen where most have a hard time in churches and with other believers. This is just a reminder that in scripture it says in the end time many believers would fall away. They would be proud, boastful, lovers of self. I think we are seeing that. God has a remnant. IF we endure to the end we shall be saved. So i encourage those who are discouraged to rethink what the Lord said. That in this life we would have much suffering with tribulation but count it all joy for He has overcome the world.
The Lord is moving people around and repositioning them for what is coming. I also have seen so many people argue over the timing of the return of the Lord, that they no longer have their focus on Him. Let us face it. None of us are guaranteed a tomorrow. So let us live each day unto Him and ask Him to help us to endure, to strengthen us. Remember in our weakness is His strength! He sustains us, he gets all the praise the honor and the glory! ~ Blessings

Times are tough for sure.

Upvote 0