✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
The End of American Power

In this season of disinformation, it's important to consider the source of the news.
  • Overall, we rate Foreign Affairs Least Biased based on balanced story selection and minimal editorial bias. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing of information as well as having a clean fact check record.
Detailed Report
Factual Reporting: HIGH
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

History

Foreign Affairs is an American journal of international relations and U.S. foreign policy. It has been published bimonthly since 1922 by the Council on Foreign Relations, a nonprofit, 4,900-member organization, think tank and publisher that specializes in U.S. foreign policy and international affairs. In 2009, Foreign Affairs launched its new website, ForeignAffairs.com, which offers both print content and online-only features. The current editor is Gideon Rose and the website lists all staff members.

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
The End of American Power

In this season of disinformation, it's important to consider the source of the news.
  • Overall, we rate Foreign Affairs Least Biased based on balanced story selection and minimal editorial bias. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing of information as well as having a clean fact check record.
Detailed Report
Factual Reporting: HIGH
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

History

Foreign Affairs is an American journal of international relations and U.S. foreign policy. It has been published bimonthly since 1922 by the Council on Foreign Relations, a nonprofit, 4,900-member organization, think tank and publisher that specializes in U.S. foreign policy and international affairs. In 2009, Foreign Affairs launched its new website, ForeignAffairs.com, which offers both print content and online-only features. The current editor is Gideon Rose and the website lists all staff members.
That's not exactly breaking news--it's what Trump's social-conservative 'base' has been clamoring for and one of the reasons he got elected in the first place.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Assuming it hasn't already happened.

Good mag, Current Affairs, and a necessary topic to talk about.
This pandemic seems to be our Chernobyl moment.

• Agree
Reactions: royal priest
Upvote 0

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The End of American Power: Trump’s Reelection Would Usher in Permanent Decline of the Democrat party and communist power in America.

Some day the bulk of Americans will finally learn what communism actually is, and how the Democratic party has never been even remotely close to being Communist.

I have faith.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I posted this on another thread, but I thought it relevant here as well. This is how foreign correspondents (and many of the viewers they broadcast to in their home countries) see the United States. Another four years of trump and I imagine our allies would totally give up on expecting the US to be a competent, viable partner in any future endeavors, whether mundane (trade) or critical (climate change):

Upvote 0

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I posted this on another thread, but I thought it relevant here as well. This is how foreign correspondents (and many of the viewers they broadcast to in their home countries) see the United States. Another four years of trump and I imagine our allies would totally give up on expecting the US to be a competent, viable partner in any future endeavors, whether mundane (trade) or critical (climate change):

Worth noting but ultimately won't register.

But even if one is appealing purely to American self interest - those alliance networks benefit the US, and those alliances and connections with international organisations are what helped the US become as prominent and influential globally as it did.

The UK is pulling the same silly stunt right now - where it acts like it should be as influential as it was in the past but without the political connections or paying the same costs in money and lives.

This is unfortunately what happens when you put Dunning Kruger cases in power, backed up by a fundamentally ignorant support base that disdains expertise.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married

Exactly what Trump's base wants. We will have escaped from the evil menace of **GLOBALISM** and if we want anything from the rest of the world we can take it by force.

Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Exactly what Trump's base wants. We will have escaped from the evil menace of **GLOBALISM** and if we want anything from the rest of the world we can take it by force.
I guess the Republicans are thinking the old Milton Bradley game Fortress America is a real thing.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,928.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Biden would continue to sell us out to China
While not ideal, it would be an improvement over the current administration's selling us out to China, Russia and the Middle East.

If it were even true, which there is zero reason to believe.

• Winner
Reactions: pescador
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums