Apr 26, 2014
✟66,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Notice that you said imputed works, earlier. NOT imputed righteousness.

See?

There is A LOT OF DIFFERENCE.

Yes, it seems you were apparently terribly wrong.... no worries though, it can be corrected.

There is no difference. Righteousness is integrity, virtue, purity of life, rightness, correctness of thinking feeling, and acting, in other words, good works.

Strong's G1343 - dikaiosynē

Upvote 0

EmSw

White Horse Rider
Apr 26, 2014
✟66,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
When a Freely Given Forgiveness has a requirement of Submission residing within it, it is therefore no more Freely Given but a Required Submission before the receiving.

A demonstration of Freely Given.
Eph. 2:8
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

What is "The Way of Salvation"?

Is there not a submission to have faith? Does faith come without someone desiring it? Does faith come without submitting to God's Word?

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Is there not a submission to have faith?

A submission to what?

Does faith come without someone desiring it?

John 6:44
No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Does someone drawn, come by his own faith?

Does faith come without submitting to God's Word?

Are you speaking of Faith unto Salvation?

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Upvote 0

EmSw

White Horse Rider
Apr 26, 2014
✟66,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A submission to what?

Really? Do you really not know?

By the way, it's not 'to what', but 'to whom'.

James 4:7
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

But I can hear you say, 'if I submit, then I am doing something of myself'.

John 6:44
No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Does someone drawn, come by his own faith?

My, my, my! You should have included verse 45 with 44. Learn and live.

45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

Perhaps you think you were drawn and came to Him without anything on your part. But I dare say, if you haven't been taught of God, if you haven't heard, and if you haven't learned of the Father, you haven't come to Him.

Perhaps you have a better way of coming to Him. Why learn of Him, when you can come to Him your own way?

Are you speaking of Faith unto Salvation?

That's what I figured; you are a universalist.

Perhaps you need to read all the verses that speak of salvation and eternal life. In case you missed it, so much more is included in salvation and eternal life.

If only you would hear and listen to the Savior Himself. He has plenty to say about eternal life. But if that is too much for you, perhaps you shouldn't read what He said. But then again, who knows, you just might learn of the Father, and come to Him the way He says.

Upvote 0