✟262,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The depths of one’s need…

One will not but ask according to the need one sees, the deeper one sees one’s need of Christ, the deeper, the more persistent, the more fervent, the more unrelenting will one’s asking be…. For it is a truth, to the degree one sees the depths of their need of Christ, to that degree will one see into the salvation that is offered in Christ….

For in the seeing of one’s need of Him will be the depths of one’s relationship with Him, for as scripture says; ‘that one might turn, that He might heal’…. For the soul is to do the turning, then God will do the healing, for in the desire to turn, in the desire to ask, in the desire to be healed, being that desire which opens the heart to Him…. For regardless of how one might find oneself, the will to ask God, it itself being that from which all the things of God grow….. For as one’s heart desires, so is it that leads one’s life, for the life is limited to that for which the heart desires…..

For here is the tribulation of life; mankind’s fall into the life of this world, it is this life that one needs to be saved from, this life might behave itself for a season, but sooner or later it will demand it’s own way…. It is here the salvation of Christ is applied, that being, one’s death in Christ, it itself being, believing uncategorically into the death of one’s life of this world, for once one learns enough to see the necessity of it, the joy that is unspeakable will be one’s daily portion….

Which then prompts the question; why is the life of this world, wrong..? It is because the life of this world wants something other than righteousness….

For in one’s devotion to righteousness will be one’s devotion to God, for it will only be as deep as two things…. One, one’s degree of desire for righteousness and two the degree of reckoning to death by faith the life of this world to bring forth that righteousness….. For the desire to righteousness and the desire to die to the life of this world is what one needs, for if the desires are there, in any degree at all, God will work in the desire(s) to create more and a deeper desire…..

For God’s life is the expression of righteousness, for righteousness itself being that which makes for life, for joyful and blessed is the one that tastes the life expressed by righteousness….. For allowing righteousness to slay one, is seeing into the mystery of Christ one’s life, which is that which brings forth the righteousness that is necessary for life; for that which makes for right, is that that makes for life….. Which will only be seen according to the seeing of the depths of one’s need…..

Be blessed in Him, a fellow servant of His, Not me

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟262,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've said this before and I'll say it again. Even our prayers are selfish.
Not to detract from what you're saying of course. I'm with you on this.
That would only be true if the prayers are coming from the self life, if they are coming from the Spirit of Christ in one; knowing that the Spirit is never full of self, therefore, they can not be selfish…

My thinks…

May you be blessed in yours, a fellow believer, Not me

Upvote 0