Feb 21, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
✟13,683.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
It's impossible for a catholic to be KJO.

You mean there's actually laws that govern who can and can't be a KJV onlyist?

This just get's better and better!

Alright, who can or cannot be a KJV onlyist?

How about black, chinese, Japanese, South Korean, North korean, African, Italian, Spanish, French, Dutch, Iranian, Israelian, Iraqi, Australian, Greek, Russian, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Brazilian, Austrian, German, Switz, Portuaguise or Argentinians, are these people allowed to be KJVO?

How about Eastern Orthodox, Anglican, Presbyterian, Evangelical, Anabaptist, Brethrin, Pentecoastal, United Penticostal, Methodist or Messianic, are these denominations allowed to be KJVO?

I've never heard something so ridiculous in my life.

"Catholics aren't allowed to be KJVO"

What tosh.

Upvote 0

RichardT

Contributor
Sep 17, 2005
Toronto Ontario
✟23,099.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Single
You mean there's actually laws that govern who can and can't be a KJV onlyist?

This just get's better and better!

Alright, who can or cannot be a KJV onlyist?

How about black, chinese, Japanese, South Korean, North korean, African, Italian, Spanish, French, Dutch, Iranian, Israelian, Iraqi, Australian, Greek, Russian, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Brazilian, Austrian, German, Switz, Portuaguise or Argentinians, are these people allowed to be KJVO?

How about Eastern Orthodox, Anglican, Presbyterian, Evangelical, Anabaptist, Brethrin, Pentecoastal, United Penticostal, Methodist or Messianic, are these denominations allowed to be KJVO?

I've never heard something so ridiculous in my life.

"Catholics aren't allowed to be KJVO"

What tosh.

http://www.wayoflife.org/language/languages.htm

The reason why I said a KJO can't be Catholic is because they are logically inconsistant with each other.

Upvote 0
Feb 21, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
✟13,683.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
http://www.wayoflife.org/language/languages.htm

The reason why I said a KJO can't be Catholic is because they are logically inconsistant with each other.

Just where exactly?

The KJV is used consistently by Roman Catholic members to prove their churches doctrines.

What do you think the English speaking folk of the RC church read for about 200 years? A Latin bible?

Upvote 0

JacobHall86

Calvin is 500 years old, Calvinism is eternal!
Apr 27, 2006
ATL
✟20,536.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
When it was produced the Protestants didnt like it because they thought it favored the Catholics, adn the Catholics thought it favored the Protestants and Anglicans. One person accepted it, King James, who was a raging homosexual mind you, and he was no more God Ordained than Bill Clinton.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Feb 21, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
✟13,683.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
When it was produced the Protestants didnt like it because they thought it favored the Catholics, adn the Catholics thought it favored the Protestants and Anglicans. One person accepted it, King James, who was a raging homosexual mind you, and he was no more God Ordained than Bill Clinton.

It's funny really isn't it.

Both denominations thought it favoured the other, when in fact, it favours both.

Upvote 0

HypoTypoSis

Veteran
Jul 22, 2006
✟9,280.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
No kidding, indeed, this just keeps getting better and better, err...ignoranter 'n ignoranter.

Does it matter which of the books of the Catholic bible get removed before it becomes a KJV so long as the number is always six?

As far as that goes, does it matter that the Apocrypha was not removed from the KJV until the 1800's? Does that mean the KJV from 1611 until the 1800's was not inspired or only inspired by Catholicism?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.