Tx
✟19,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I am loathe to admit that I have noticed this first part of your exposition of the text on my own, but I moved on not understanding the significance. It is clear, based on the repetition of the name 'Henok' that we are to take special notice. Generally speaking, repetition in His Word is a form of emphasis and a flag. With prayer, I may be able to contribute more.

It is interesting that there are different progeny of the same name from different progenitors mentioned in both similar and significantly different circumstances and in relationship to identical topics; progeny, progenitors, rebirth, cities (read: congregations), even the definition of the name Hanoch. All are artifacts that have both spiritual and prophetic significance in many other biblical narratives. I was reading of Jude 1 for a more nuanced perception of the spiritual implications of these various components associated with this topic and was struck by the definition of the name Henoch and certain verses of Jude.

Jude 1:11-16

The above, including what you observed, comes into sharp relief against the definition and etymology of the name in question. From חנך | Abarim Publications Theological Dictionary (Old Testament Hebrew)

Abarim Publications Theological Dictionary​

חנך
Some scholars (HAW Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament) say there are two different roots חנך (hanak) - one having to do with the mouth and the other with to dedicate or inaugurate - while others (BDB Theological Dictionary) insist that there's only one super-root of which the meaning was lost. According to BDB, the super-root חנך (hnk) also pops up in cognate languages, but not so that a meaning can be extracted. Its derivatives are:

The masculine noun חך (hek), meaning mouth or palate (Job 29:10, Proverbs 5:3). Another, more common word for mouth is פה (peh), which emphasizes the mouth's opening or edges; our noun חך (hek) emphasizes taste and particularly discernment via taste, which is the first kind of discernment a baby learns to master. Note that our modern take on wisdom is very comfortable with comparing knowledge with light and sight, and ties hearing to obeying, but acknowledges very little connection between taste and early learning. The Bible, on the other hand, places great emphasis on a proper inauguration to wisdom via the sense of taste: Sin entered the world via eating (Genesis 3:6), and participation in the body of Christ is initiated via eating (John 6:54). Canaan was a land proverbially of milk and honey, which of course discusses wisdom rather than cuisine (Ezekiel 3:3, 1 Corinthians 3:2). "Does not the ear test words, as the חך (hek) tastes food?" (Job 12:11, 34:3); "How sweet are Your words to my חך (hek)!" (Psalm 119:103).

The verb חנך (hanak), meaning to inaugurate, train or dedicate. BDB says that this verb came from the preceding noun, through the custom of midwives teaching newborns how to suck by rubbing their palate with chewed dates. The verb is used in the sense of to train (Proverbs 22:6) and to dedicate (1 Kings 8:63).
The adjective חניך (hanik), meaning trained or experienced (Numbers 26:5 only).

The feminine noun חנכה (hanukka), meaning dedication (Psalm 30:1, Numbers 7:10, Nehemiah 12:27). This noun returns in the name of the Feast Of Dedication: Hanukkah (John 10:22).
The feminine noun חכה (hakka), meaning hook, and specifically a hook fastened in a jaw; a fish hook (Job 41:1, Isaiah 19:8).

חכה
Spelled the same as the previous noun, the verb חכה (haka) means to wait or await for. Perhaps the similarity with the previous is accidental but more likely this verb speaks of a waiting the way a hunter or fisherman waits for his prey, or a baby waits for its mother's milk: a waiting specifically for sustenance. Hence the servant of Elisha wants to do his business and not wait for any reaction or confirmation (2 Kings 9:3), and a band of raider waits for a man with the distinctive aim to feed on his resources (Hosea 6:9).

Specifically, most of such waiting is done for YHWH, which obviously speaks of the benefit and sustenance gained from knowledge of creation (Psalm 33:20, Isaiah 8:17, Zephaniah 3:8). And in turn "The Lord longs to be gracious to you, and therefore He waits on high to have compassion on you" (Isaiah 30:18).

More to come...
Absolutely delectable. Thankyou

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟116,899.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
A cubit is a unit measure of 1 squared and cubed. The scale of the unit 1 is a variable. Meaning that unit of 1 as model can be scaled up or down in size yet remain the same over all in shape. I day 1 thousand yrs; Metric and Standard are examples of scale.
So when one repeats per instruction the outcome remains exact. Which is why cement remains the same volume whether water is added or not!

Geometry is Geometry. Nothing special until time is involved with production of materials.

The cubit of the antediluvian patriarchs and the scripture is a defined measurement and there are three different cubits. For example the measuring rod mentioned in Ezekiel the Prophet is a rod of one hundred and five thumbs, containing at least two of the three cubits, (and possibly the third but it does not appear to be referenced). The common cubit is the aish cubit, as previously explained, which is seventeen and a half thumbs. The cubit and a hand-breadth is the mekutzah or angle cubit, (used for sloping passages and angles in the Great Pyramid), which is the aish cubit plus one hand-breadth for a total of twenty-one thumbs, (and again, the hand-breadth is three and a half thumbs). Thus the measuring rod mentioned in Ezekiel 40:1-5 contains both the common or aish cubit of a man, and the mekutzah-angle cubit, and both of these are divisible in whole numbers of cubits on a rod of one hundred and five thumbs. There are six aish cubits in one rod of one hundred and five thumbs and in the same rod there are also five mekutzah cubits.

6 (Aish Cubits) *17.50 (Thumbs) = 105 Thumbs = 1 Rod
5 (Mekutzah Cubits) *21 (Thumbs) = 105 Thumbs = 1 Rod

If one either does not know or refuses to believe the proper usage and purpose for each of the three cubits, then the same will confound the measurements for height, breadth, and length: for sometimes only the Reed/Rod is given for a measurement, but the horizontal common cubit is not the same length as the sloping-height angle cubit, and thus the one who is oblivious will end up with a temple wall of six hundred cubits square, entrance gates that are sixty cubits high, and a wall that is six cubits thick, that is, six hundred, sixty, and six, the temple of a (natural minded careless) man.

Are such things not important? They are surely even more important once one realizes that these things are symbolic of something much greater than a temple-building made with the hands of men.

Ezekiel 43:4-12 KJV
4 And the glory of the LORD came into the house by the way of the gate whose prospect is toward the east.
5 So the spirit took me up, and brought me into the inner court; and, behold, the glory of the LORD filled the house.
6 And I heard him speaking unto me out of the house; and the man stood by me.
7 And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile, neither they, nor their kings, by their whoredom, nor by the carcases of their kings in their high places.
8 In their setting of their threshold by my thresholds, and their post by my posts, and the wall between me and them, they have even defiled my holy name by their abominations that they have committed: wherefore I have consumed them in mine anger.
9 Now let them put away their whoredom, and the carcases of their kings, far from me, and I will dwell in the midst of them for ever.
10 Thou son of man, shew the house to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities: and let them measure the pattern.
11 And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, shew them the form of the house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the laws thereof: and write it in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and do them.
12 This is the law of the house; Upon the top of the mountain the whole limit thereof round about shall be most holy. Behold, this is the law of the house.

Hebrews 10:5 KJV
5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 KJV
16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟116,899.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Blessing upon your mom Edenah @daq and todah rabah, achi. Wow, great stuff. I'll be studying and researching this for a year!

From the image file in reply #20 the second "sphinx", (which was, more correctly, a Krub), there is one researcher who has done much investigation concerning this monument, (but of course he has been mocked and scoffed at by Egyptologists for even making the suggestion, because it disrupts their narrative). That Krub faces west, as shown on the image file, and that is the one according to the heavenly ABGaD which would have had the face of a man.

The one with the face of a man is the same as the modern constellation known in the west as Aquarius, who has a water bucket, (Dliy), and is pouring out water from the heavens upon the earth. The more commonly known Sphinx on the plateau, which now has the face of a man, originally would have had the face of a lion, and corresponds to the constellation now known as Leo, (the Lion). The face of the lion was recarved into the face of a man by later Egyptians, probably Pharaoh Khufu who did many renovations on the plateau and turned it into his own private necropolis for the dead, and the recarving of the lion face is easily surmised by the fact that the head of the existing sphinx is now way out of proportion compared to the body, (much too small).

giza-plateau.png

03-Adam-and-Reda.jpg

Four Krubim guard the way of the Tree of Life in the heavens: Showr-Taurus, which rises immediately following Ayil, the Ram, and blocks the arrow pointed at Ayil from the bow of Nim-bar-Kush, (Orion), the mighty hunter before HE WHO IS. The second Krub who guards the way of the Tree of Life is Aryeh, the Lion, (Leo). The third Krub is Nesher, the Eagle, (the old reckoning of Scorpius, for the ancients saw that constellation as an eagle, not a scorpion, and the eagle may be seen in the constellation). The fourth Krub is the one with the face of an Adam having a water bucket: and when he is on the west he is pouring out the waters of the heavens upon the earth from his water bucket toward the south, and that is the constellation now known as Aquarius.

The two Krubim on the Gizeh Plateau thus mark the way of the Tree of Life according to what is visibly witnessed in the heavens above, and the Tree of Life is likewise the Great Vine in the heavens, the ABGaD, running through the heavens along the way of the ecliptic, the foundation of the Word consisting of the otiot-signs or letters written in the heavens by the finger of Elohim, and of course the Word is also likened to mayim-chayyim, running waters and-or Living Waters.

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟116,899.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
From (my understanding of) the LXX chronology of the world, which may be found at the end of Sefer Henok, if we take the meaning of a thousand years for a day in the opening creation account, the birth of Henok comes exactly seven thousand years from Genesis 1:1.

LXX-Septuagint Chronology of the World

1st 1000 Years — Yom Ehad
2nd 1000 Years — Yom Sheni
2378 Years — 1st half Yom Shelishi (the adam formed of dust from the adamah)
3rd 1000 Years — Yom Shelishi
4th 1000 Years — Yom Rebii
5th 1000 Years — Yom Hamishi
5878 Years — 2nd half of Yom haShishi (the adam is cut down into the image of Elohim)
5878−2378 = 3500 Years (three and a half Great Days)
6th 1000 Years — Yom haShishi
6108 Years — Adam 230 (5878+230 = 6108) — Adam produces Sheth

5878+230 = 6108 — Adam produces Sheth
6108+205 = 6313 — Sheth produces Enosh
6313+190 = 6503 — Enosh produces Kainan
6503+170 = 6673 — Kainan produces Mahalalel
6673+165 = 6838 — Mahalalel produces Yared
6838+162 = 7000 — Yared produces Henok

7000 Years from Breshiyt 1:1 — Birth of Henok
11831 BC −11900 (7000+4900) = 70 AD
70 AD −4900 = 4831 BC (no zero year) — Birth of Henok

So Genesis 1:1 is approximately 11831 BC, and Henok is born in 4831 BC, exactly seven thousand years later, counting the days of creation as Yamim Gadolim or Great Days of one thousand years each.

In the third Yom Gadol, before there was any plant of the field in the eretz, and before any herb of the field had sprouted, Elohim formed the adam of dust from the adamah, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the adam became a living soul. And Elohim planted a garden-paradise in Eden, Gan Eden, and there He placed the adam which He had formed. And in the midst of the garden were both the Tree of Life and the Tree of the knowledge of Tob and Ra, and Elohim commanded the adam not to eat of the Tree of the knowledge of Tob and Ra: but the adam transgressed the commandment. And in the fourth Yom Gadol Elohim created the greater light, the lesser light, and the stars, for otot, and for moadim, and for yamim, and for shanim.

Circa 8831 BC would therefore be the beginning of the fourth Yom Gadol in the LXX chronology of the world. If we go back to this date in astronomy software, (which isn't quite so extremetly accurate going back this far, but will be close enough in what follows herein), we see that at-around the vernal or spring equinox in the epoch of this time frame, (the thousand year day from 8831BC to 7831BC), the constellation of Aryeh the Lion, (Leo), is rising due east just before dawn on the vernal equinox. Moreover the sun is rising in Leo when it rises about fifteen to twenty minutes later. If the Krubim on the Gizeh Plateau are signaling a date in history it is the commencement of the fortuh Yom Gadol of creation wherein the stars were made.

The following image file taken from my astronomy software, (Stellarium), is what the Lion-faced Kerub, (which looks due east on the plateau), would have been looking at just before the morning dawn of the vernal equinox in the epoch commencing around 8831BC, the beginning of the fourth Yom Gadol of creation. The image file is the day of the vernal equinox on the proleptic Julian calendar, but the astronomy software includes a zero year for calculation purposes which must be accounted for, (extremely technical, which can be confusing without the help of calendar calculator-converters, but this is about fifteen minutes before sunrise on the vernal equinox in the year 8831BC on the proleptic Gregorian calendar, which is why the date, -8833, and the month and day do not appear to be correct).

8831BC-Equinox-Leo.png

As may be seen the Lion constellation, (Leo), has risen into the heavens about half way, and when the sun rises on this day it rises within the same constellation, Aryeh the Lion, that is, Leo, and thus the Lion faced Kerub on the Gizeh Plateau would be looking due east and looking right at this event in the heavens on the vernal equinox at the commencement of the fourth Yom Gadol of the creation, the Great Day wherein the stars were made.

At the exact same time, if we turn 180 degrees and look due west, in the same direction which the other Kerub on the Gizeh Plateau is looking, we find the Kerub with the face of an Adam and his water bucket on the west, (modern Aquarius), and he is just above the horizon and just about to begin setting, and he is pouring out the water from his water bucket onto the earth. This would be what the man-faced Kerub on the plateau is looking at, looking due west, about fifteen minutes before sunrise on the vernal equinox of 8831BC, the commencement of the fourth Yom Gadol of creation, while at the same time the Lion-faced Kerub is looking at Leo and watching for the sun about to rise in Leo on the vernal equinox.

8831BC-Equinox-Aquarius.png

The builders of the Gizeh Plateau have marked the beginning of the fourth Yom Gadol of creation: the beginning of time, which is also the beginning of the calendar year, (which commences on the fourth day of the week).

Ezekiel 41:18-19 KJV
18 And it was made with cherubims and palm trees, so that a palm tree was between a cherub and a cherub; and every cherub had two faces;
19 So that the face of a man was toward the palm tree on the one side, and the face of a young lion toward the palm tree on the other side: it was made through all the house round about.

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟116,899.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
In the first half of the First Century AD the sun is rising in Ayil, (Aries), at the time of the Pesakh, and this may be seen in astronomy software as well as the fact that Josephus tells us the same. One of the more amazing things I found looking into this with the software is that during that time, at midday, and just about precisely at midday on the day of the Pesakh, (especially in the thirties decade of the first century), the constellation of the water bearer Aquarius is on the west, and just beginning to set, (his outer foot is just above the horizon). So although it is midday, and the constellation therefore cannot be seen, yet still it is there, located in the heavens at midday on the day of the Pesakh. This time, midday, is the time when the women go out to draw water, (Gen 24:11, John 4:6-7), and the Master says the following to his talmidim at around this same time in the day of the Pesakh.

Mark 14:12-17 KJV
12 And the first day of unleavened bread, when they killed the passover, his disciples said unto him, Where wilt thou that we go and prepare that thou mayest eat the passover?
13 And he sendeth forth two of his disciples, and saith unto them, Go ye into the city, and there shall meet you a man bearing a pitcher of water: follow him.
14 And wheresoever he shall go in, say ye to the goodman of the house, The Master saith, Where is the guestchamber, where I shall eat the passover with my disciples?
15 And he will shew you a large upper room furnished and prepared: there make ready for us.
16 And his disciples went forth, and came into the city, and found as he had said unto them: and they made ready the passover.
17 And in the evening he cometh with the twelve.

Luke 22:7-14 KJV
7 Then came the day of unleavened bread, when the passover must be killed.
8 And he sent Peter and John, saying, Go and prepare us the passover, that we may eat.
9 And they said unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare?
10 And he said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in.
11 And ye shall say unto the goodman of the house, The Master saith unto thee, Where is the guestchamber, where I shall eat the passover with my disciples?
12 And he shall shew you a large upper room furnished: there make ready.
13 And they went, and found as he had said unto them: and they made ready the passover.
14 And when the hour was come, he sat down, and the twelve apostles with him.

And this was probably around midday when he sends them, and on the west of the heavens is the following, which cannot be seen because it is midday and the sun is at the top of the sky, but it is there on the west: the man-faced waterbearer, Aquarius.

36AD-Pesakh-Aquarius.png

And of course, in both the Mishkan-Tabernacle and the Temple, the Most Holy is on the west.

Upvote 0