Visit site
✟15,250.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I just finished reading The Horse and His Boy and I'm in the mood to write.
This is based between The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe and The Horse and His Boy.

You don't have to be a character from the books if you don't want to.
Here are my characters.

NAME: Carrie Starling
RACE: Human
DECRIPTION: http://img.www.tolkienonline.com/gallery/archive/luthien11.jpg (Just ignore the pointy ears.)
PERSONALITY: Extremely wild and not very friendly, loves to cause trouble
HISTORY: Carrie went into Narnia shortly after Lucy, Susan, Edmund and Peter became Kings and Queens. She ran into the house as she was being chased by the police and saw the wardrobe door was open and snuck in and found herself in Narnia. Curiosity got to her, and she stayed. Mostly to cause trouble. She's been in Narnia for about six months now.

NAME: Peter
RACE: Human
DESCRIPTION: http://www.theforce.net/episode1/oldPreq/pics/ewanhair1.jpg
(A more modern version of Peter.)
PERSONALITY: He's very friendly and helpful and loves to care for others.
HISTORY: He was fifteen when he entered Narnia through the Wardrobe and is now 18 and a King. His sisters Susan and Lucy are Queen's and his brother Edmund is a King.

swordkitty

TEH WORLD IS BELONG TO ME.
Aug 5, 2004
Dayton, New Jersey
✟11,957.00
Faith
Christian
IM JOININGGGGG!
name: Joyce
race: human
description: Black hair, ivory skin
personality: very shy, very smart, she loves to learn and is sometimes refered to as "the dictionary"
history: Joyce was on her way to visit her uncle Diggory (koff koff, the first kid in Narnis) and accidently entered Narnia when she entered her room.

Upvote 0

Ellesar

biomedical engineer-to-be and LOTR fanatic
Jul 2, 2004
Rinoth with the dragons
Visit site
✟47,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I wanna join too!

Name: Rebekah
Race: human
Description: shoulder-length brown hair
Personality: shy, smart, likes to read
History: went to visit her Aunt Polly and found the entrance to Narnia in her bedroom. was curious about the country and stayed, has been there for a couple of months

Upvote 0

swordkitty

TEH WORLD IS BELONG TO ME.
Aug 5, 2004
Dayton, New Jersey
✟11,957.00
Faith
Christian
"What is this place?" Joyce murmured to herself. "It's gorgeous." The sound of footsteps made her turn, uttering a little scream. It was a centaur. "Good morning. Where have you come from?" Joyce just stared at him. "You seem to be a daughter of Eve, yet a silent one. Come with me to the castle." Joyce carefully climbed up the centaur's back and he galloped towards the sea. (Cair Paravel)

Upvote 0

dwarf lord lort

dwarf lord lort
Feb 23, 2004
✟9,182.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
im joinin
cereature=man
bio=200 years ago he entered but forgot how he was in the lastbattle and everything he even met the lion,
looks=he looks very good for a 350 year old guy he lives in the castle opon the hill of iknamoo(made it up) he has a son called narn and he is called fern he is extreamly hadsom and single, his son was adopted

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ellesar

biomedical engineer-to-be and LOTR fanatic
Jul 2, 2004
Rinoth with the dragons
Visit site
✟47,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Bekah had been roaming around Narnia for a couple of months when she came upon a castle near the sea. As she stood staring at the castle, she saw a centaur and a winged horse near the entrance of the castle. She ran up to them and asked breathlessly, "Where am I?" She still didn't know that she was in Narnia, even though she had heard stories about Narnia from her aunt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.