Chicago
✟56,468.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Saw the first three episodes of "The Chosen: Season 4" at a special event in a local theater yesterday.

Without revealing too much, this season focuses on Jesus' struggles to convey the true nature of His purpose on Earth, and to clear up misconceptions among His followers. Some storylines include the reconciliation between Peter and Matthew, Jesus' designation of Simon as "Peter the rock", further miracles (curing the blind), and the rising tension and animosity from the Pharisees and Pilate towards Jesus and His disciples.

and the dance of Salome ...

as with previous seasons, there were a few minor liberties taken with the official, Biblical account, but I didn't see anything objectionable

The acting was superb. Aside from Jonathan Roumie (Jesus), Brandon Potter was great as Quintus.

the series continues to be terrific. Recommended

2PhiloVoid

Of course, it's all ...about the Son!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,135,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Saw the first three episodes of "The Chosen: Season 4" at a special event in a local theater yesterday.

Without revealing too much, this season focuses on Jesus' struggles to convey the true nature of His purpose on Earth, and to clear up misconceptions among His followers. Some storylines include the reconciliation between Peter and Matthew, Jesus' designation of Simon as "Peter the rock", further miracles (curing the blind), and the rising tension and animosity from the Pharisees and Pilate towards Jesus and His disciples.

and the dance of Salome ...

as with previous seasons, there were a few minor liberties taken with the official, Biblical account, but I didn't see anything objectionable

The acting was superb. Aside from Jonathan Roumie (Jesus), Brandon Potter was great as Quintus.

the series continues to be terrific. Recommended

I'm looking forward to the 4th season. My wife and I have enjoyed the first 3 seasons and we know it's definitely binge-worthy.

Reactions: Merrill
Upvote 0