Birmingham.... [Bur-min'-um]
✟17,765.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Maybe I can distract Timothy from the Alehouse by giving him more work to do. :)
You could. Tonight I am far too tired to do any work however, so all I can do is make frivolous posts in the Alehouse. I learnt last time on staff a very simple rule: Never do any mod work when you can't think straight.

Upvote 0

Timothy

Mad Anglican geek at large
Jan 1, 2004
Birmingham.... [Bur-min'-um]
✟17,765.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Right, i promised this last time but this time i mean it - over a hundred posts in the alehouse is my own personal challenge. Let's see if i can knock Timothy off...
I was expecting to have a challenge to knock Andy off number one in the Alehouse. As it happened it was no challenge at all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RedneckAnglican

Once again...the Outsyder...
Feb 5, 2005
San Antonio, Texas
Visit site
✟20,899.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Evening folks...had a great day at Church this morning, but I kinda let myself down tonight...I usually go to the evening service, and tonight I was supposed to start a new set of lessons for the youth...but I worked last night...I had woken up at 230 pm yesterday...went to work at 6 pm...got off work at 6 am...went to Church and sunday school and got back here to take a nap at 12pm...that's 22 1/2 hours awake...I just couldn't do it...

Upvote 0

purpleunicorn_Andi

Mar 22, 2005
san antonio, tx
✟17,595.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Evening folks...had a great day at Church this morning, but I kinda let myself down tonight...I usually go to the evening service, and tonight I was supposed to start a new set of lessons for the youth...but I worked last night...I had woken up at 230 pm yesterday...went to work at 6 pm...got off work at 6 am...went to Church and sunday school and got back here to take a nap at 12pm...that's 22 1/2 hours awake...I just couldn't do it...
I don't know how you do it on a regular basis and I live with you....

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.