The Canon Of Scripture Is Complete, The Book Of Life Remains Open!

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟39,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Malachi 3:
16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it,
and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.
17 And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them,
as a man spares his own son that serves him.
18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked,
between him that serves God and him that serves him not.

Philippians 4:3 And I urge you also, true companion, help these women who labored with me in the gospel,
with Clement also, and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the Book of Life.

Revelation 3:5 He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out
his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

These statements suggest to me that those who receive the free gift of life in Christ, must overcome to
remain there; and that there is a correlation between being blotted out, and the Hebrew expression kareth, to be cutoff.

Romans 11:22 Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness,
if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off.

Revelation 3:
7 ‘These things says He who is holy, He who is true, “He who has the key of David,
He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens”:
8 “I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it;
for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.

These works have been preordained by the Father that we should walk faithfully.
Ephesians 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal
:
The Lord knows those who are His,” and,
Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.”

I get a clear sense that there is a correlation between those whose works are recorded in the Lambs Book of Life,
against those who hear, "I never knew you, depart from me all who are workers of iniquity.
Revelation 2:
2 “I know your works, your labor, your patience, and that you cannot bear those who are evil.
And you have tested those who say they are apostles and are not, and have found them liars;
3 and you have persevered and have patience, and have labored
for My name’s sake and have not become weary.

Galatians 6:7-10 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life. And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.

Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony,
and they did not love their lives to the death.

Revelation 21:27 But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles,
or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written
in the Lamb’s Book of Life.

2 Thessalonians 3:10-15 For even when we were with you, we commanded you this: If anyone will not work, neither shall he eat. For we hear that there are some who walk among you in a disorderly manner, not working at all, but are busybodies. Now those who are such we command and exhort through our Lord Jesus Christ that they work in quietness and eat their own bread. But as for you, brethren, do not grow weary in doing good. And if anyone does not obey our word in this epistle, note that person and do not keep company with him, that he may be ashamed. Yet do not count him as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.

Those who do not do the Lord's work are cutoff from the Lord's Table.
Revelation 20:2 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before [c]God, and books were opened.
And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works,
by the things which were written in the books.