The Cafe

Jan 8, 2015
Florida
✟15,152.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
You're welcome! So, what is everyone up to this weekend? I went out for pizza last night and am working on some homework for college.

It was a busy weekend for me so I didn't have much time in front of the computer. I worked a bit, then had a nice relaxing family day on Sunday with my bf and our kids.

You guys still open? I couldn't find the hours of operation. I'd like one hot chocolate please. Extra hot, extra chocolate.

That sounds great! Two extra hot, extra chocolaty hot chocolates coming up (one for me :p). Would you like whipped cream or marshmallows on yours?

Upvote 0

Bananagator

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Nov 20, 2013
✟14,432.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
It was a busy weekend for me so I didn't have much time in front of the computer. I worked a bit, then had a nice relaxing family day on Sunday with my bf and our kids.

That sounds great! Two extra hot, extra chocolaty hot chocolates coming up (one for me :p). Would you like whipped cream or marshmallows on yours?

Sweet, whipped cream please! :)

My town got a ton of snow last night so I'm trapped inside with my homework. So hot chocolate actually sounds great right now ^_^
Anyone else experiencing the snow-pocolypse of the year?

Upvote 0
Jan 8, 2015
Florida
✟15,152.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Sweet, whipped cream please! :)

My town got a ton of snow last night so I'm trapped inside with my homework. So hot chocolate actually sounds great right now ^_^
Anyone else experiencing the snow-pocolypse of the year?

Whipped cream for you, marshmallows for me :thumbsup:

No snow here, I'm in Florida! My Facebook feed shows a lot of friends with snow this morning, though. Kinda jealous, I could use a day to be stuck at home ^_^

Upvote 0

Bananagator

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Nov 20, 2013
✟14,432.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Whipped cream for you, marshmallows for me :thumbsup:

No snow here, I'm in Florida! My Facebook feed shows a lot of friends with snow this morning, though. Kinda jealous, I could use a day to be stuck at home ^_^

Hahaha, snow days are great! Everything looks ten times prettier covered in snow XD But now I don't want to go outside :bbrr:
I like warm weather :cool: lol

Upvote 0
Jan 8, 2015
Florida
✟15,152.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hahaha, snow days are great! Everything looks ten times prettier covered in snow XD But now I don't want to go outside :bbrr:
I like warm weather :cool: lol

Yes, I'd agree, everything looks prettier covered in snow. I've managed to experience that a few times in my life :)

I like warm weather, too, but not hot. Florida is just too much in the summer, with the humidity. I prefer fall here. Cool but not freezing, and usually nice and sunny.

Upvote 0

ShadowsChild

Victorious NOT Victim
Nov 22, 2010
Alberta, Canada
✟8,916.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, I'd agree, everything looks prettier covered in snow. I've managed to experience that a few times in my life :)

I like warm weather, too, but not hot. Florida is just too much in the summer, with the humidity. I prefer fall here. Cool but not freezing, and usually nice and sunny.

Oh great some place nice and warm... freezing cold here!

I hate to disagree with you on the whole everything looks prettier covered in snow... i see the stupid white stuff about 8 months of the year. I am ready for some SUN!

Not too hot, not too cold - anyone have any ideas?

Upvote 0
Jan 8, 2015
Florida
✟15,152.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Oh great some place nice and warm... freezing cold here!

I hate to disagree with you on the whole everything looks prettier covered in snow... i see the stupid white stuff about 8 months of the year. I am ready for some SUN!

Not too hot, not too cold - anyone have any ideas?

I hear parts of California can be very nice. They don't have as much humidity as Florida. I've personally never been, but my boyfriend grew up there.

I'd guess somewhere in the Carolinas might be nice, too.

What about peppermint hot chocolate?

I'd stay if you do!

Peppermint hot chocolate with whipped cream on top and chocolate shavings.. always

Mmmm, peppermint hot chocolate - yum!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums