Quantum X

Legend
Oct 17, 2006
✟21,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
((Amy, what did she mean by "I get the feeling she wasn't telling the truth. I really needed to know..."???))

Yuzuki gave a nod and handed her a five dollar bill. "Keep the change." She said. She looked at her watch as she came back over to her friends. "I'll see you later. I've got to go to work. They just reopened from remodeling the place."

((I'm assuming the tree is totally "fired":p lol I mean exsting...I mean put out. lol.))

Upvote 0

LuvAslan

[Insert clever/inspiring/funny phrase here]
Jun 12, 2006
Colby, Kansas
✟21,688.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
((Yeah, and it stopped raining. She meant Edie was lying when she said the page could have come from any other book))

"Later." Dee replied. She was alone now, except for Bob, a small distance away. He was the one who set the tree on fire...Now she was soaked putting it out. She Walked over to Bob, taking her stand with her to be sure nothing would be stolen.
"Hey, how exactly did you do that? And why are you only slightly damp?" she asked him. It was then that she noticed he had been protecting the peice of paper he had earlier. "Same way it rained on a clear day..."She answered.

Upvote 0

WhiteLily

Angel of Music
Apr 14, 2004
Ahh...umm... wait, where am I?
✟21,068.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
((Pawn shop?))

Edie rolled her eyes as Yuzuki left, "You are just DRIPPING with chivalry aren't you John?" She teased him happily, "You know, you kinda lay it on thick, ease up, she's still trying to adjust to even having friends, let alone a boyfriend."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Brilliand

Benevolent dictator for hire
Oct 3, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟21,929.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Bob answered his mouth to answer Dee's question, then shut it when she answered it for herself. He thought for a moment, then said warily, "What? You have a page like this too?" Clutching the page to his chest protectively, Bob decided that the water in Dee's body wouldn't come any closer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BigC

Veteran
Apr 11, 2006
Batavia, Ohio
Visit site
✟22,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
((Pawn shop?))

Edie rolled her eyes as Yuzuki left, "You are just DRIPPING with chivalry aren't you John?" She teased him happily, "You know, you kinda lay it on thick, ease up, she's still trying to adjust to even having friends, let alone a boyfriend."

John laughed while rubbing the back of his head. "I know, I just, well, have a crush on her," he said as before blushing when he heard boyfriend from Edie. "It isn't as simple as you think it is, you don't worry about someone for 24/7 like I do. I keep wondering if she's alright, you know?"

Upvote 0