✟262,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hebrews 12:7 (NKJV)
If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If and when one endures the correcting, it being the most beneficial and freeing of things, for it is then that one knows they are being taught by the Spirit of Christ in them…. For no other thing in the Christian’s life speaks as much as when one endures the correcting… For it is in the correcting that the realness of one’s relationship with Jesus is exposed to oneself….

The object of chastening being; will one be inner directed, for in it the moment of growth has arrived…. For blessed is the one that falls back in faith on their death in Christ, for the denial of one’s self is that foundation that will see one grow from that correcting….. For this is where one’s foundation comes to be exposed, for if that foundation is the exchanging of one’s life for Christ’s life, for it being that foundation that will never fail, for it being as strong as Christ’s death, for it in fact is what it is, Christ’s death itself being the denial’s very strength…. For when the obedience to the corrections has the all of one’s heart, the all of one’s heart is God’s….

For this is the heart’s highest endeavor after God; the all of one’s heart hungering and thirsting after the instructions shown forth by the correcting…. For the blessing of the correcting is the blessings of life itself, for in the corrections is life, it is here, that Jesus is known to be the way, the truth, and the very expression of the Divine life itself….

For seeing that the inner directives of corrections are the rudder in one’s life that directs from the old to the new, for Christ’s life being a real new life coming to life in the soul….

Be blessed in that new life coming to life….

A fellow follower, Not me

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟262,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Also found in the Book of Hebrews in the Bible,

the suffering and/or the pain and /or the scourging
purpose
is to "wean us" away from thinking like humans, after the way of man/the flesh/carnal,
to
thinking God's Way, holy, righteous, eternal, spiritual, right with God instead of opposed to Him.
May we blessed in the experiencing…..

A fellow believer, Not me

Upvote 0