the biggest lie ever told is that your save an if your save why are we still dieing

roshan turner

Nov 6, 2009
✟7,676.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I understand 4v6-10 but I've become more than lost in understanding 8:1- because I did keep reading.

Why does god question if it will seem marvelous to him?

If zerubbabel is to rebuild the temple who are these spoken of?

Zechariah 8:9 This is what the Lord Almigty says: "You who now hear these words spoken by the prophets who were there when the foundation was laid for the house of the Lord Almighty, let your hands be strong so that the temple may be built."

again, who are these? in v12-13. Why is there a distinction made between the remnant? or am I misreading and the remnant are Judah and Isreal? so will I save you sounds to me to be as well will I save you.

"I will give all these things as an inheritance to the remnant of this people. As you have been an object of cursing among the nations, O Judah and Israel, so will I save you, and you will be a blessing. Do not be afraid, but let your hands be strong."

I thank you for your patience with me.
Because god will deliver israel at that time from all there pain they have been going through zechariah :8 v14-15 ezekiel :28v25-26 that is what god means by save. and this will be a great day for the lord

Last edited:
Upvote 0

roshan turner

Nov 6, 2009
✟7,676.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I believe that Roshan is trying to say is that simply praying a prayer and 'asking Jesus into your heart' is not salvation. Roshan does not speak the language well and so try to hear what he is saying. Many people in the church feel that if they have sincerely believed that Jesus died to pay for their sins and they accept that truth, then they are saved. This is not biblical. Jesus death on the cross is the only acceptable payment for the sin of a man. But when we accept this gift, we must give evidence of that fact by living as Christ lived, producing fruit, spreading the true gospel, helping people come to a better understanding of who God is, what He requires of us, what Christ's work on the Cross mean and how we are then to live. This is not the life of most who call themselves Christians today. And yes, I include the mainline conservative bible believing church in this. Most of today's believers look and act exactly like the world around them. Very few ever share Christ with anyone else. I contend that this is because they do not know Him themselves, so how can they share Him with anyone else.

I would also point out that Jesus is quite clear that if you know and follow him, people will hate you. Does this happen to most of us? No, because we never speak of Him in a definative manner. I have recently recognized how little I know Him and have been convicted of sin in my own life. The LORD has been bulldozing the sin from my life. The result has been that some people who liked me before have decided they don't like me so much now. It's been almost surreal to see how people are reacting to me. I have never before understood this principle till now. I've confronted sin in my church. Some people accept it and some, who ignore the need for the fruit of the Spirit tell me proudly that I have no right to share Scripture with them in relation to their hurtful actions toward others.

The question Roshan is asking, I believe, is do you know the true and living Jesus Christ, or even more important. Does He know you? Matthew 7:21-23 (NKJV) 21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’
This saturday log on to israel of god .com click on homepage then sabbthday live time is 10:00am and 1:30 pm ct and tell me what you think after the lesson dont forget www.

Upvote 0

NatalieJan777

Humbled before GOD
Jul 30, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
✟17,605.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Because god will deliver israel at that time from all there pain they have been going through zechariah :8 v14-15 ezekiel :28v25-26 that is what god means by save. and this will be a great day for the lord

Isaiah 56:6-8 "And foreigners who bind themselves to the Lord to serve him, to love the name of the Lord to worship him, all who keep the Sabbath without desecrating it, and who hold fast my covenant - these I will bring to my holy mountain and give them joy in my house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and sacrifices will be accepted on my alter; for my house will be called a house of prayer for all nations. The sovereign Lord declares, he who gathers the exiles of Israel; I will gather still others to them besides those already gathered.

Upvote 0

roshan turner

Nov 6, 2009
✟7,676.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Isaiah 56:6-8 "And foreigners who bind themselves to the Lord to serve him, to love the name of the Lord to worship him, all who keep the Sabbath without desecrating it, and who hold fast my covenant - these I will bring to my holy mountain and give them joy in my house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and sacrifices will be accepted on my alter; for my house will be called a house of prayer for all nations. The sovereign Lord declares, he who gathers the exiles of Israel; I will gather still others to them besides those already gathered.
Amen this saturday log on to israel of god .com then click on to homepage after that sabbthday live 10:00 am and 1:30pm ct tell me what you think

Last edited:
Upvote 0