State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Matthew 13:44-50

King James Version (KJV)

44 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.
45 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:
46 Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.
47 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:
48 Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.
49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Reactions: Yoseft
Upvote 0
Oct 4, 2013
✟15,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Matthew 13:44-50

King James Version (KJV)

44 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.
45 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:
46 Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.
47 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:
48 Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.
49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

So the Kingdom has great value to some, but not to others, which the above parable is presenting, but it doesn't answer the question, what is the Kingdom of the Heavens?

Upvote 0

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So the Kingdom has great value to some, but not to others, which the above parable is presenting, but it doesn't answer the question, what is the Kingdom of the Heavens?

Simply put, it would be Gods Kingdom.

Upvote 0

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes we know who it belongs too, but what is the Kingdom of the Heavens, what is it's structure.

Not sure what you mean by structure, but the Lord has been preparing it for awhile now.

Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

But no man has seen what God has prepared...

1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

So I would say it is beyond our best dreams if it has never even entered into the heart of man to imagine it.:thumbsup:

Something worth waiting for.:)

Upvote 0
Oct 4, 2013
✟15,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not sure what you mean by structure, but the Lord has been preparing it for awhile now.

Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

But no man has seen what God has prepared...

1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

So I would say it is beyond our best dreams if it has never even entered into the heart of man to imagine it.:thumbsup:

Something worth waiting for.:)

Sorry if I seem to be wanting you to come up with the answer to the question, but it is the best way, it get the grey matters working and sometimes we have a "the penny dropped moment" which is of great value to us as individuals.

A clue from Revelations.

(Revelation 12:7-12) 7 And war broke out in heaven: Mi′cha·el and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled 8 but it did not prevail, neither was a place found for them any longer in heaven. 9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him. 10 And I heard a loud voice in heaven say: “Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ, because the accuser of our brothers has been hurled down, who accuses them day and night before our God! 11 And they conquered him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their witnessing, and they did not love their souls even in the face of death. 12 On this account be glad, YOU heavens and YOU who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to YOU, having great anger, knowing he has a short period of time.”

So what came to pass?

Who's authority was established?

So Jesus is now King over what?

So that would make the Kingdom of the Heavens what?

Upvote 0

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sorry if I seem to be wanting you to come up with the answer to the question, but it is the best way, it get the grey matters working and sometimes we have a "the penny dropped moment" which is of great value to us as individuals.

A clue from Revelations.

(Revelation 12:7-12) 7 And war broke out in heaven: Mi′cha·el and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled 8 but it did not prevail, neither was a place found for them any longer in heaven. 9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him. 10 And I heard a loud voice in heaven say: “Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ, because the accuser of our brothers has been hurled down, who accuses them day and night before our God! 11 And they conquered him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their witnessing, and they did not love their souls even in the face of death. 12 On this account be glad, YOU heavens and YOU who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to YOU, having great anger, knowing he has a short period of time.”

So what came to pass?

Who's authority was established?

So Jesus is now King over what?

So that would make the Kingdom of the Heavens what?

Jesus Christ came into the world to destroy the works of the Devil, which He did, and so Satans place was cast out when Christ defeated him who had the power over death.

At this time Christ was given authority by God....

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

And that authority was also given for the remission of sins, for those who believed in His name.

His Kingdom is the same as the Fathers, for He sits on the throne with His Father, as we also will with Him, if we overcome the world.

Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

So all things that the Father has is also the Sons...

John 16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

But His Kingdom is not of this world...

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

But it will be when all His enemies are made his footstool, and all things are subject to Him...

Psalm 110:1 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

1 Corinthians 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

Upvote 0
Oct 4, 2013
✟15,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus Christ came into the world to destroy the works of the Devil, which He did, and so Satans place was cast out when Christ defeated him who had the power over death.

At this time Christ was given authority by God....

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

And that authority was also given for the remission of sins, for those who believed in His name.

His Kingdom is the same as the Fathers, for He sits on the throne with His Father, as we also will with Him, if we overcome the world.

Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

So all things that the Father has is also the Sons...

John 16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

But His Kingdom is not of this world...

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

But it will be when all His enemies are made his footstool, and all things are subject to Him...

Psalm 110:1 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

1 Corinthians 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

Still didn't answer the Question, "What the Kingdom of the Heavens is"?

If you look into your Bible at Isaiah 9:6, it says.

Isaiah 9:6-7
21st Century King James Version (KJ21)

6 For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given; and the government shall be upon His shoulder. And His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of His government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David and upon His Kingdom, to order it and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

So what is the Kingdom of the Heavens?

Upvote 0

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Still didn't answer the Question, "What the Kingdom of the Heavens is"?

If you look into your Bible at Isaiah 9:6, it says.

6 For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given; and the government shall be upon His shoulder. And His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of His government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David and upon His Kingdom, to order it and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

I already told you, it is the same as the Fathers kingdom.

Psalm 145:13 Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations.

Upvote 0
Oct 4, 2013
✟15,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I already told you, it is the same as the Fathers kingdom.

Psalm 145:13 Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations.

You haven't yet told me what the kingdom is?

It's a Heavenly Government is it not, you seem to be avoiding what those scriptures at Isaiah 9:6-7 quoted they are actually saying what the Kingdom is, why is that I wonder?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You haven't yet told me what the kingdom is?

It's a Heavenly Government is it not, you seem to be avoiding what those scriptures at Isaiah 9:6-7 quoted they are actually saying what the Kingdom is, why is that I wonder?

I believe what you are doing is getting the rebuilding of the tabernacle of David confused with the Kingdom of heaven which already existed prior to Jesus coming.

Is this what your talking about?

Isaiah 16:5 And in mercy shall the throne be established: and he shall sit upon it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging, and seeking judgment, and hasting righteousness.

Amos 9:11 In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:

Acts 15:16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:

If it is, then calling it the Kingdom of heavens would not be the correct use of words.

Upvote 0

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If it's the rebuilding of the tabernacle of David (House of God) your talking about, then that structure is made of living stones.;)

1 Samuel 2:35 And I will raise me up a faithful priest, that shall do according to that which is in mine heart and in my mind: and I will build him a sure house; and he shall walk before mine anointed for ever.

Ephesians 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

1 Peter 2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.

1 Peter 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
if satan is cast out of heaven then the soul is a martyr because she has died to her dual nature and become united to Christ, being given a new robe or a new world wherein only righteousness endures. eternal life is not to live forever, that is a carnal perception. eternal life is God himself, it is being united to God. the man of sin wants to live for a long time, such was the perception of the giants that are the children of the now fallen angels that mated with women have. but God killed them for their deeds were evil and God always destroys the wickedness and then all that is left is the truth unadulterated. the same demons that the giants are, are the things that bring in the kingdom of hades and make people think it is heaven but the gates of hades do not prevail against the gates of heaven unless you are still double minded.

remember that it was in the days of noah that jesus said it would be like...the giants are said to be cruel and evil, consuming many animals and then even eating men. in the same spiritual vein of contemplation are:

Galatians 5:15
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
15 But if you bite and devour one another, take care that you are not consumed by one another.

and

Rom 1:24-32 (YLT)
Wherefore also God did give them up, in the desires of their hearts, to uncleanness, to dishonour their bodies among themselves; who did change the truth of God into a falsehood, and did honour and serve the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed to the ages. Amen. Because of this did God give them up to dishonourable affections, for even their females did change the natural use into that against nature; and in like manner also the males having left the natural use of the female, did burn in their longing toward one another; males with males working shame, and the recompense of their error that was fit, in themselves receiving. And, according as they did not approve of having God in knowledge, God gave them up to a disapproved mind, to do the things not seemly; having been filled with all unrighteousness, whoredom, wickedness, covetousness, malice; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil dispositions; whisperers, evil-speakers, God-haters, insulting, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, unintelligent, faithless, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful; who the righteous judgment of God having known--that those practising such things are worthy of death--not only do them, but also have delight with those practising them.

such was paul before his conversion. and those men delight at the table of demons and if they do then they have no part in Gods table for God does not want us to be double minded and to serve 2 masters, one good and one evil. there is a reason why it was a virgin that birthed Christ, because Gods bride is a virgin, she does not spoil herself for men or angels, she belongs to God alone and this is the soul that is blessed with birthing Christ. paul died that day when he saw Christ and then he became converted, all his life he knew the bible and yet still he was a devil because even in reading the bible he was still partaking of the table of demons, the demons using the very zeal he had for God to work instead as a power under the devil.

most people to this day mix evil with good and call it Gods justice and they know not what they do as they mock punch and spit upon Christ and slay him every single day.

Matt 7:15-20 (YLT)
`But, take heed of the false prophets, who come unto you in sheep's clothing, and inwardly are ravening wolves. From their fruits ye shall know them; do men gather from thorns grapes? or from thistles figs? so every good tree doth yield good fruits, but the bad tree doth yield evil fruits. A good tree is not able to yield evil fruits, nor a bad tree to yield good fruits. Every tree not yielding good fruit is cut down and is cast to fire: therefore from their fruits ye shall know them.

Matt 25:31-26:2 (YLT)
`And whenever the Son of Man may come in his glory, and all the holy messengers with him, then he shall sit upon a throne of his glory; and gathered together before him shall be all the nations, and he shall separate them from one another, as the shepherd doth separate the sheep from the goats, and he shall set the sheep indeed on his right hand, and the goats on the left. `Then shall the king say to those on his right hand, Come ye, the blessed of my Father, inherit the reign that hath been prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I did hunger, and ye gave me to eat; I did thirst, and ye gave me to drink; I was a stranger, and ye received me; naked, and ye put around me; I was infirm, and ye looked after me; in prison I was, and ye came unto me. `Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when did we see thee hungering, and we nourished? or thirsting, and we gave to drink? and when did we see thee a stranger, and we received? or naked, and we put around? and when did we see thee infirm, or in prison, and we came unto thee? `And the king answering, shall say to them, Verily I say to you, Inasmuch as ye did it to one of these my brethren--the least--to me ye did it . Then shall he say also to those on the left hand, Go ye from me, the cursed, to the fire, the age-during, that hath been prepared for the Devil and his messengers; for I did hunger, and ye gave me not to eat; I did thirst, and ye gave me not to drink; a stranger I was, and ye did not receive me; naked, and ye put not around me; infirm, and in prison, and ye did not look after me. `Then shall they answer, they also, saying, Lord, when did we see thee hungering, or thirsting, or a stranger, or naked, or infirm, or in prison, and we did not minister to thee? `Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say to you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of these, the least, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away to punishment age-during, but the righteous to life age-during.' And it came to pass, when Jesus finished all these words, he said to his disciples, `Ye have known that after two days the passover cometh, and the Son of Man is delivered up to be crucified.'

Matt 8:10-12 (YLT)
And Jesus having heard, did wonder, and said to those following, `Verily I say to you, not even in Israel so great faith have I found; and I say to you, that many from east and west shall come and recline (at meat) with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the reign of the heavens, but the sons of the reign shall be cast forth to the outer darkness--there shall be the weeping and the gnashing of the teeth.'

1Tim 1:15 (YLT)
stedfast is the word, and of all acceptation worthy, that Christ Jesus came to the world to save sinners--first of whom I am;

Luke 5:29-32 (YLT)
And Levi made a great entertainment to him in his house, and there was a great multitude of tax-gatherers and others who were with them reclining (at meat), and the scribes and the Pharisees among them were murmuring at his disciples, saying, `Wherefore with tax-gatherers and sinners do ye eat and drink?' And Jesus answering said unto them, `They who are well have no need of a physician, but they that are ill: I came not to call righteous men, but sinners, to reformation.'

all of this must be uniform because the Spirit of God is not divided in will, it is by taking bits and pieces of the word and then injecting evil that there is created a situation that since evil is implanted into the purity of God, it must again be cast out and destroyed that the good flourish to its capacity. all those bible quotes are very uniform to me, they all match and complement themselves in a divine manner as opposed to the wickedness that births evil and cruelties. cruelties that most are not willing to wrestle God over, or even admit that that is what is going on inside of themselves and thus their understanding of God. but those evil spirits will be cast out and Christ will reign, death will be swallowed up by life. for our God is a consuming fire.

Ps 82:1-8 (YLT)
God hath stood in the company of God, In the midst God doth judge. Till when do ye judge perversely? And the face of the wicked lift up? Selah. Judge ye the weak and fatherless, The afflicted and the poor declare righteous. Let the weak and needy escape, From the hand of the wicked deliver them. They knew not, nor do they understand, In darkness they walk habitually, Moved are all the foundations of earth. I--I have said, `Gods ye are , And sons of the Most High--all of you, But as man ye die, and as one of the heads ye fall, Rise, O God, judge the earth, For Thou hast inheritance among all the nations!

why am I quoting so much? I don't know, maybe it is because so much of it is so hard to explain and that with the Holy Spirit and reading it, God confirms of what fruits it produces inside of me and yet dead men have a hard time understanding even when something is plainly evil fruits because spiritual discernment is a spiritual gift from God thus we can not do anything without God and yet we read the bible and say "I am with God" when in reality we are eating from the forbidden tree of knowledge of good and evil.

there are countless connections, an immovable unity in those scriptures and yet only God can show them to you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The present truth of the kingdom relates to our soul as the wine Jesus drinks of with us.

I have an inexpressible freedom and liberty of innocence and what appears as damming words to come, I live in, and the image of what it was as something cast behind me.

To drink of the fruit of the vine is to drink of God’s soul, a pure soul, and is every bit the kingdom as it is the life that is eternal, or the knowing of God, and the leaves of this tree the covering of life wherein our nakedness is no more revealed to us.

Upvote 0
Oct 4, 2013
✟15,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe what you are doing is getting the rebuilding of the tabernacle of David confused with the Kingdom of heaven which already existed prior to Jesus coming.

Is this what your talking about?

Isaiah 16:5 And in mercy shall the throne be established: and he shall sit upon it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging, and seeking judgment, and hasting righteousness.

Amos 9:11 In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:

Acts 15:16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:

If it is, then calling it the Kingdom of heavens would not be the correct use of words.

I was most surprised to receive your answer, as it contain something which has nothing to do with the Prophecy at Isaiah 9:6-7 which is one of the most important announcements with regard to Jesus Christ.

The verses say: “For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end.”

The Bible is here telling about the birth of a child, a prince.

In time this ‘son of a king’ was to become a great ruler, “The Prince of Peace.”

He would have charge of a truly wonderful government.

This government will bring peace to the whole earth, and the peace will last forever.

The child, whose birth was foretold in Isaiah 9:6,7, was Jesus.

When announcing his birth to the virgin girl Mary, the angel Gabriel said of Jesus: “He will rule as king ... and there will be no end of his kingdom.”—Luke 1:30-33.

An up to date appraisal would be great from a fellow believer.

As you Know the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 C.E. was the total closing down of the Temple arrangement, religious organization, Commercial system of the Jews.

So what are we looking forward to?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I was most surprised to receive your answer as it contain something which has nothing to do with the Prophecy at Isaiah 9:6-7 which is one of the most important announcements with regard to Jesus Christ.

The verses say: “For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end.”

The Bible is here telling about the birth of a child, a prince. In time this ‘son of a king’ was to become a great ruler, “The Prince of Peace.”

He would have charge of a truly wonderful government.

This government will bring peace to the whole earth, and the peace will last forever.

The child, whose birth was foretold in Isaiah 9:6,[bless and do not curse]7, was Jesus.

When announcing his birth to the virgin girl Mary, the angel Gabriel said of Jesus: “He will rule as king .[bless and do not curse].[bless and do not curse]. and there will be no end of his kingdom.”—Luke 1:30-33.

An up to date appraisal would be great from a fellow believer.

As you Know the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 C.E. was the total closing down of the Temple arrangement, religious organization, Commercial system of the Jews.

I fully understand what the prophecy of Isaiah 9:6-7 was about, but your first question was about the Kingdom of Heaven, which I told you already existed prior to the birth of Jesus.

And the prophecy of the rebuilding of the tabernacle of David is not talking about a literal Temple, but a spiritual house being built in the heavens made up of living stones as 1 Peter 2:5 states.

So if your not talking about the kingdom of heaven that already existed, and your not talking about the rebuilding of the Temple in heaven, and the New Jerusalem, then I have no idea what it is your talking about.^_^

But please do share.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Oct 4, 2013
✟15,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I fully understand what the prophecy of Isaiah 9:6-7 was about, but your first question was about the Kingdom of Heaven, which I told you already existed prior to the birth of Jesus.

And the prophecy of the rebuilding of the tabernacle of David is not talking about a literal Temple, but a spiritual house being built in the heavens made up of living stones as 1 Peter 2:5 states.

So if your not talking about the kingdom of heaven that already existed, and your not talking about the rebuilding of the Temple in heaven, and the New Jerusalem, then I have no idea what it is your talking about.^_^

But please do share.:thumbsup:

So what is the Kingdom of the heavens that existed, even before Jesus was born, and what was it function?

As when Jesus came to the earth Jesus said this,

(John 3:13) Moreover, no man has ascended into heaven but he that descended from heaven, the Son of man.

So who was running the Kingdom?

Also Jesus sat at his father right hand waiting for his Father to establish the kingdom which eventually Jesus was going to be it's appointed King, he was the first one that God his Father had resurrected back to the Heavens and the last one, as Jesus was now given that authority.

You still haven't told us what the Kingdom of the heavens is why is that?

Also

(1 Peter 2:5) YOU yourselves also as living stones are being built up a spiritual house for the purpose of a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

The others who were to serve in the Kingdom had to be approved by God through Jesus Christ, so how could it have exited before Jesus was born, his disciples didn't exit then did they?

Strange reasoning's I must say.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What the kingdom is to us, is what God's garden is to him, and what God's garden is to him, is what the kingdom is to us, it is the present truth that is God (and he not divided in what ever form our mind would divide him into, i.e. the kingdom of the world, as a book/image of work/beast of the field in us, which those who find their place in are consumed by the same revealing of what always was, as written in the one book that is life or the gospel of truth in them, having become God's ... two men in a bed ...), but as the spirit of prophecy, it is continual coming of the same in relationship to our soul and it's imagination as the present truth that is ever changing that we live in and by.

Upvote 0

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Father is from Everlasting, as is His Kingdom an everlasting Kingdom.

You have a kingdom, you have a holy city within the kingdom, and you also have a temple within the Holy city.

The kingdom was already established before Jesus came....

But there is also a New Jerusalem (mount Sion) aka Holy City which shall replace the old earthly Jerusalem and tabernacle of David.

Also, what John 3:13 is saying "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

This simply means, if the Spirit of God does not come down and dwell in you, then you will not be able to ascend up to heaven.:thumbsup:

But if you want to play 50 questions about the kingdom of heaven, then please start your own thread, because I'm not into playing games.:)

Upvote 0
Oct 4, 2013
✟15,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Father is from Everlasting, as is His Kingdom an everlasting Kingdom.

You have a kingdom, you have a holy city within the kingdom, and you also have a temple within the Holy city.

The kingdom was already established before Jesus came....

But there is also a New Jerusalem (mount Sion) aka Holy City which shall replace the old earthly Jerusalem and tabernacle of David.

Also, what John 3:13 is saying "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

This simply means, if the Spirit of God does not come down and dwell in you, then you will not be able to ascend up to heaven.:thumbsup:

But if you want to play 50 questions about the kingdom of heaven, then please start your own thread, because I'm not into playing games.:)

Questions is what Jesus was about, his greatest saying was "what do you think"?

When you say this simply means, if the Spirit of God does not come down and dwell in you, then you will not be able to ascend up to heaven.:thumbsup:

Please answer me this one question, what are you going to do in Heaven, what is your function going to be?

It you have time please tell me what is The Kingdom of Heaven is and what function is it going to play in our lives?

Upvote 0