Not open for further replies.

TheKingOfImmortality

Jun 23, 2007
✟15,915.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Single
Due to recveing negative comments from Christians who thought this was offenseive and not funny, I have deleted all the quotes.

I am sorry I was actully hoping this would turn out to be a humoris thread but I can see that what I place up there now was just upseting people.

Last edited:

arunma

Flaming Calvinist
Apr 29, 2004
✟19,415.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Wait a minute. You quote Jimmy Swaggart as an example of a "right-wing Christian?" I suppose I should give you another one. It seems you scraped the bottom of the bucket in order to convince yourself that you won't perish in hell for rejecting Jesus. I don't think I need to convince you that you sampled from a sufficiently wide range of sources that any point you hoped to make is lost. May I ask why I shouldn't interpret this as an attempt at self-justification?

Upvote 0

Secundulus

Mar 24, 2007
✟14,425.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I saw in another post that you were thinking of Hinduism. Should we post some right wing Hindu posts, or maybe we should let Hindu actions speak for themselves.

You are well informed, I am sure you saw the incidents of Hindus in India burning Churches, raping nuns, and killing Christians. You don't need to look too far in the past. It happened within the past seven days. If you desire a link, then ask and I will post it.

Upvote 0

DarkLegend28

Apr 17, 2006
A place where you won't be able to find me.
✟24,358.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Wait a minute. You quote Jimmy Swaggart as an example of a "right-wing Christian?" I suppose I should give you another one. It seems you scraped the bottom of the bucket in order to convince yourself that you won't perish in hell for rejecting Jesus. I don't think I need to convince you that you sampled from a sufficiently wide range of sources that any point you hoped to make is lost. May I ask why I shouldn't interpret this as an attempt at self-justification?
How the crap did you come to THAT conclusion from the OP? Geeze.

Upvote 0

TheKingOfImmortality

Jun 23, 2007
✟15,915.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Single
Due to recveing negative comments from Christians who thought this was offenseive and not funny, I have deleted all the quotes.

I am sorry I was actully hoping this would turn out to be a humoris thread but I can see that what I place up there now was just upseting people.

Upvote 0

PassionFruit

I woke up like dis
May 18, 2007
In the valley of the wind
✟20,550.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat

That's alright, there's always FSTDT. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.