Apr 25, 2008
Midwest City, Oklahoma
✟6,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
rambot:

I think it's too bad that a Christian supports someone who routinely says such awful things about people; regardless of their political affiliation.

She's truthful and speaks against evil... as a Christian I'm proud to defend her.

Speaking of which, I think it's too bad that a Christian belongs to the Green Party with the way that party supports partial-birth abortion.... by definition it is a flat-out murder of a viable human infant. If the health of the mother is at risk, there is an alternative called a C-Section.

2007.04.20: Defending Reproductive Rights
So all liberals are just terrorists waiting to happen?

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
She's truthful and speaks against evil... as a Christian I'm proud to defend her.

Like this one?
"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."
:scratch:
tulc(just wondering) :wave:

Upvote 0

CryptoLutheran

Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman
Sep 13, 2010
Pacific Northwest
✟12,709.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Coulter has no problem broadbrushing Democratic women (and also pulls out the always reliable "HAHA LOOK FAT CHICKS LOL", so that makes her ugly as sin in my eyes. To quote...

Yeah. Very pretty.

I don't go out of my way to specifically call certain people evil, certainly some things done or said as evil, but people themselves not so much.

But Ann Coulter is evil. And I don't mean that to be hyperbolic, I mean she's evil. There's no getting around that.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Received

True love waits in haunted attics
Mar 21, 2002
Visit site
✟38,594.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why doesn't it surprise me that you off-handedly dismiss the success in the millions of Coulter's writings as meaningless, while offering nothing more than your own opinion that she appeals to only a small group? I'd day your opinions lack credibility.

Success means nothing in terms of veracity, and to claim so is an appeal to popularity.

I can hear Mark Levin screaming now. :)

Upvote 0

Archaeopteryx

Wanderer
Jul 1, 2007
✟70,740.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
That is really bad amateur psycholgy. It doesn't even occur to you, does it, that she might simply recognize Democrats/Liberals for who they are? Ann is angrey and bitter about the damage Democrats/Liberals are doing to the country she loves, so she must need psychiatric help to "overcome" a problem.

This is the same cluless disconnect and condescension demonstated by Thomas Frank in writing What's the Matter With Kansas?

It is amateur psychology, but even that is enough to cast doubt on your hypothesis (i.e. that she is simply speaking the 'truth'). Her bitterness toward anyone that disagrees with her is poorly cloaked by what her defenders call 'satire'.

Upvote 0

CryptoLutheran

Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman
Sep 13, 2010
Pacific Northwest
✟12,709.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Coulter's books are factual, well researched and sourced. Her character is passionate, witty and unapologetic. She's brilliant and very convincing if you listen to her debate with an open mind.

No wonder the liberals despise her and frantically try to convince others she is just "angry" and speaking out her views merely to make a buck.

My problem with Coulter is that she's a terrible and sick human being. Her political persuasion is ultimately irrelevant. She, as a person, is awful, and she demonstrates it time and again every time she opens her mouth.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

RedDead1981

Prayer is beautiful when it's sincere
Jul 4, 2010
✟14,181.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, let's post a few of those quotes that liberals hate because they're the truth and not because they are incredibly insulting, degrading, childish, petty, etc etc...

I think there should be a literacy test and a poll tax for people to vote.

That was the theme of the Million Mom March: I don't need a brain — I've got a womb.
We know who the homicidal maniacs are. They are the ones cheering and dancing right now.
We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity.
Not all Muslims may be terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims — at least all terrorists capable of assembling a murderous plot against America that leaves 7,000 people dead in under two hours.
How are we to distinguish the peaceful Muslims from the fanatical, homicidal Muslims about to murder thousands of our fellow citizens?

There are a lot of bad Republicans; there are no good Democrats.

My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times building.

Liberals hate America, they hate flag-wavers, they hate abortion opponents, they hate all religions except Islam, post 9/11. Even Islamic terrorists don't hate America like liberals do. They don't have the energy. If they had that much energy, they'd have indoor plumbing by now.

We should be fingerprinting environmentalists … As for what can be done to convince Americans that we face an enemy that hates America as much as the terrorists

If Chicago had been hit, I assure you New Yorkers would not have cared. What was stunning when New York was hit was how the rest of America rushed to New York's defense. New Yorkers would have been like, "It's tough for them; now let's go back to our Calvin Klein fashion shows."

Being nice to people is, in fact, one of the incidental tenets of Christianity (as opposed to other religions whose tenets are more along the lines of "kill everyone who doesn't smell bad and doesn't answer to the name Mohammed").

Here at the Spawn of Satan convention in Boston, conservatives are deploying a series of covert signals to identify one another, much like gay men do. My allies are the ones wearing crosses or American flags. The people sporting shirts emblazened with the "F-word" are my opponents. Also, as always, the pretty girls and cops are on my side, most of them barely able to conceal their eye-rolling.

I didnt even get halfway down the Wikiquotes page. Do you see how these types of quotes might put liberals off? I wouldn't be interested in hearing a word from someone who regularly tells me I hate American more than terrorists, wishes for the death of the entire staff of a major newspaper, and makes broadbrushing and insulting statements about the biggest city in the world and millions of people. No, those have nothing to do with liberals despising her.

It's all because they're afraid of the truth. Right.

Reactions: craigerNY
Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I Love Ann Coulter and can't wait to read her new book, hoping my library gets it soon. Ann really knows how to drive a point home as witnessed by the number of liberals who are easily able to recall the things she has said. It's a literary technique that she has used quite well, and to her advantage.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ton80

Jun 13, 2007
✟2,365.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I Love Ann Coulter and can't wait to read her new book, hoping my library gets it soon. Ann really knows how to drive a point home as witnessed by the number of liberals who are easily able to recall the things she has said. It's a literary technique that she has used quite well, and to her advantage.

(to the bolded part) Another reason to close them there librul libraries!

:D

Upvote 0

RedDead1981

Jul 4, 2010
✟14,181.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Seriously? It's not hard to remember when someone (who is high profile) says that you hate America more than terrorists. People remember her because she says shocking things.

Do you think liberals hate America more than terrorists? Do you wish that the NYT staff should die?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Seriously? It's not hard to remember when someone (who is high profile) says that you hate America more than terrorists. People remember her because she says shocking things.

Do you think liberals hate America more than terrorists? Do you wish that the NYT staff should die?
I think liberals, in general, hate America every bit as much as the terrorists. They just have a different method of trying to destroy America

Upvote 0

RedDead1981

Jul 4, 2010
✟14,181.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I think liberals, in general, hate America every bit as much as the terrorists. They just have a different method of trying to destroy America

I'm surprised at that. You actually believe that the liberals here on CF hate America and that their conscious, willful goal is the destruction of their own country? And that when they inevitably tell you that they are not they are consciously lying? Tell me if that's not accurate.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

okafor

May 9, 2011
United States
✟1,361.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

I don't think liberals will admit to "hating" America. But their love of America is the love of only a fantasized future version of America, after they've had a chance to "fundamentally transform" her. They do not at all like what America is now, nor what America has every been.

Upvote 0

blueapplepaste

the purpose of life is a life of purpose
Jun 7, 2005
Texas
✟18,874.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

How sad for you if you honestly believe this.

Upvote 0

RedDead1981

Jul 4, 2010
✟14,181.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I don't think liberals will admit to "hating" America. But their love of America is the love of only a fantasized future version of America, after they've had a chance to "fundamentally transform" her. They do not at all like what America is now, nor what America has every been.
Well, that makes a bit more sense. Liberals and progressives are agents of change, and a want of change implies that there is dissatisfaction with the current state of things.

Upvote 0