✟39,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
1 Chronicles 28:
18 And for the altar of incense refined gold by weight; and gold for the pattern of the chariot
of the cherubims, that spread out their wings, and covered the ark of the covenant of the Lord.
19 All this, said David, the Lord made me understand in writing by his hand upon me,
even all the works of this pattern.

The Visions of David
Psalm 18:
6 In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple,
and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
7 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.
8 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.
9 He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.
10 And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.
11 He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.
12 At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.
13 The Lord also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.
14 Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.
15 Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke,
O Lord, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.
16 He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters.
17 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.

He Rides Upon The Wings Of The Wind
Psalm 104:1 Bless the Lord, O my soul!
O Lord my God, You are very great:
You are clothed with honor and majesty,
2 Who cover Yourself with light as with a garment,
Who stretch out the heavens like a curtain.
3 He lays the beams of His upper chambers in the waters,
Who makes the clouds His chariot,
Who walks on the wings of the wind,
4 Who makes His angels spirits,
His ministers, a flame of fire.
5 You who laid the foundations of the earth,
So that it should not be moved forever.

David Received The Pattern At The Lord's Hand, And Delivered To Solomon
1 Chronicles 28:
11 Then David gave his son Solomon the plans for the vestibule, its houses, its treasuries, its upper chambers,
its inner chambers, and the place of the mercy seat;
12 and the plans for all that he had by the Spirit, of the courts of the house of the Lord, of all the chambers all around,
of the treasuries of the house of God, and of the treasuries for the dedicated things;
13 also for the division of the priests and the Levites, for all the work of the service of the house of the Lord,
and for all the articles of service in the house of the Lord.

Solomon The Builder Confirms The Vision
2 Chronicles 6:
1 Then Solomon spoke: The Lord said He would dwell in the dark cloud.
2 I have surely built You an exalted house, and a place for You to dwell in forever.
3 Then the king turned around and blessed the whole assembly of Israel, while all the assembly of Israel was standing.
4 And he said: “Blessed be the Lord God of Israel, who has fulfilled with His hands what He spoke
with His mouth to my father David
, saying,
5 ‘Since the day that I brought My people out of the land of Egypt, I have chosen no city from any tribe of Israel
in which to build a house, that My name might be there, nor did I choose any man to be a ruler over My people Israel.
6 Yet I have chosen Jerusalem, that My name may be there, and I have chosen David to be over My people Israel.
The Wonder Of The Revelation Given To God's Men Of Vision Leads Is To One Conclusion

Isaiah 66:1 Thus says the Lord:
Heaven is My throne,
And earth is My footstool.
Where is the house that you will build Me?
And where is the place of My rest?
2 For all those things My hand has made,
And all those things exist,
Says the Lord.
But on this one will I look:
On him who is poor and of a contrite spirit,
And who trembles at My word

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Actually the Ark of the Testimony (Ex 25:16, 21, 22) was a both a testimony to the covenant conditions and
a testimony to their sin in breaking the commandments.

Covenant Conditions:
1) contained two new stone tablets engraved by the finger of God (Ex 31:18, Dt 10:2),
2) the covenant to be their God was conditioned on obedience to the Decalogue (Ex 19:5, Jer 11:4-5, 7:23, Lev 26:3 w/12, Hos 1:8-9),
3 ) stone tablets were testimony to the conditions of the covenant, and. . .

Testimony in the Ark to their sin:
1) stone tablets - also testimony to their sin in breaking the commandment (Dt 31:26),
2) jar of manna - testimony to their grumbling (Ex16:2-4, 33),
3) Aaron's staff - testimony to Korah's rebllion against the priesthood (Nu 16:1-3, 17:10)

Atonement Lid:
1) Atonement (to cover) Lid (cover) - throne where God sits (Ps 99:1, Ex 25:22, 1 Sa 4:4, 2 Sa 6:2),
2) two angels - Justice and Righteousness, which are the foundation of his throne (Ps 89:14, 97:2),
3) God sits in judgment on their sin in the Ark.
----Therefore: Throne of God is the judgment seat.
4) Atonement Lid also covers their sin in the Ark.
----Therefore: Throne of God is also the mercy seat.

The Ark was a picture of the throne of God (Mt 24:31) which is both
the Judgment Seat of the nations and
the Mercy Seat of the sons of God (Mt 25:32-34, 41).

So the Ark of the Testimony was not his footstool, it was his throne.

Last edited:
Upvote 0