United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
the article said:
Is the American dream dead? Increasingly, in consulting their most immediate biographies, in sifting through the wreckage of two economic collapses, a lock-down, two forever wars, soaring inflation, et cetera, et cetera…Americans are answering yes, the American dream is dead.

The American dream wasn’t just for migrants. US-born citizens grew up with the same understanding – if they were willing to work, they would earn financial security as members of the middle class.....and the access was merit based. Go to college, go to law school, go to medical school. Start a company. Sell more than your competitors. If you were the best, you would be rewarded accordingly.

But today.....putting in the time, working Monday-Friday – or more – doesn’t guarantee access to the middle-class anymore. Willing and able workers are struggling to earn livable wages. To buy houses. To pay their medical bills. To save for retirement. To send their kids to college. The nation’s masses live on credit card debt and self-medication and broken promises – in the shadow of the American dream, in a climate that breeds radicalism.

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟440,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
wellwho-would-have.jpg

... WEF? New World Order?

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There is a global financial collapse that will happen .... when that happens it's going to be terrible and people will be more than willing to forfeit their freedom to "fix it" ..... this is when the New World Order will be fully implemented and that will be oppressive and disastrous, persecution will ensue.

In order for the New World Order to be fully implemented .... America must be dismantled .... and that is what is happening now through massive immigration .... overloading the system ..... destroying the system (the constitution). Once this happens there will be global government. Not sure how low it takes for this to happen .... but it will happen.

All most all of the larger countries are being dismantled (destroyed) via massive immigration.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,381.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is a global financial collapse that will happen .... when that happens it's going to be terrible and people will be more than willing to forfeit their freedom to "fix it" ..... this is when the New World Order will be fully implemented and that will be oppressive and disastrous, persecution will ensue.

In order for the New World Order to be fully implemented .... America must be dismantled .... and that is what is happening now through massive immigration .... overloading the system ..... destroying the system (the constitution). Once this happens there will be global government. Not sure how low it takes for this to happen .... but it will happen.

All most all of the larger countries are being dismantled (destroyed) via massive immigration.
Its always easier to externalize the problem and to believe in some conspiracy - "they try to destroy us" than to realize that its your fault and of an average American.

Half of Americans are clinically obese and cannot even walk properly, not to say work. 90% of Americans have some kind of health problem. Terrible education, poorly designed political and economical system, life on debt. Dysfunctional families. Health care system worse than in any other developed country. Food (and commercials related to it) so destructive that its literally illegal in other countries.

Without massive immigration, your society would collapse.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Its always easier to externalize the problem and to believe in some conspiracy - "they try to destroy us" than to realize that its your fault and of an average American.

Half of Americans are clinically obese and cannot even walk properly, not to say work. 90% of Americans have some kind of health problem. Terrible education, poorly designed political and economical system, life on debt. Dysfunctional families. Health care system worse than in any other developed country. Food (and commercials related to it) so destructive that its literally illegal in other countries.

You seem to know quite a bit about us. Have you ever been here?

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nope, I know this from Americans and people who were there. Is there something you do not agree with?
Yes, a few things.

myst33 said:
Half of Americans are clinically obese

It's actually around 30%, which, admittedly, is still too high. But the idea that half our population waddles around like blimps is nonsense.

myst33 said:
90% of Americans have some kind of health problem.

Everybody in the world has health problems. It comes from living in post-industrial societies that are loaded with toxic chemical compounds and pollution wastes.

myst33 said:
Terrible education

Here, I will agree with you. Thanks to Woke left-wing idiocy, we have abandoned quality education in favor of indoctrination in whatever happens to be the Liberal Progressive Cause of the Week. Eventually, it will come back and bite us, but we're certainly not the only country that educates its children in propaganda; name the Communist country of your choice, or any country run by militant Islamicists.

myst33 said:
poorly designed political and economical system

This is my main disagreement with you. The United States of America has the finest political system ever designed in the history of man. The problem is that we have allowed some of the worst idiots on the planet to take control of it and corrupt it.

myst33 said:
life on debt

Our government is the biggest debtor here. Much of that debt comes from spending trillions of dollars defending Europe from that bad ole Russians for 45 years, and sending trillions more in aid to countries that hate our guts. Maybe we should have stayed home and spent our money on ourselves.

myst33 said:
Dysfunctional families.

True of most Western, developed countries. It's the result of living in a post-Judeo-Christian society; our moral structure has become non-existent.

myst33 said:
Health care system worse than in any other developed country.

Only half right. We have probably the best health care system in the world, when it comes to care; how we finance that care is the total disaster. We have allowed medicine to become a for-profit enterprise, and as a result, needs of the patient have become secondary to making money.

myst33 said:
Food (and commercials related to it) so destructive that its literally illegal in other countries.

And yet we have a strikingly low level of famine and starvation here, as opposed to, say, equatorial Africa. Why do you suppose that is?

myst33 said:

It's quite likely that with massive immigration, our society is going to collapse. We're supposed to absorb tens of millions of Mexicans, Guatemalans, Salvadorans, Hondurans, Nicaraguans, Costa Ricans, Venezuelans, Sudanese, Somalians, Afghanis, Uzbeks, Azerbaijanis, and Yemenis, because America is the "Golden Ticket".

The last time something like that took place, it didn't turn out too well. The Western Roman Empire was supposed to absorb millions of Vandals, Goths, Burgundians, Thuringians, Lombards, Frisians, Gepidae, Suevi, Alemanni, Quadi, Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Heruli, and Magyars, to say nothing of Huns.

Why? Because the Roman Empire was the "Golden Ticket". What happened? The incoming refugees overwhelmed the support systems of the Empire, which was weakened by debt and political mismanagement. The Empire couldn't support all those people along with its own citizens, so it collapsed. Just like it's happening here. Thousands of Latino aliens have been shipped to "sanctuary cities" like San Francisco and New York; and those cities are buckling under the weight of hordes of people they cannot take care of. Eventually, the USA, weakened by debt and political mismanagement, will collapse, and waves of new people will flood in here, looking for the "Golden Ticket"----and only finding what the barbarians found in ancient Rome: approximately 500 years of Dark Ages.

But I'm sure the rest of the world will be much better off without the horrible Americans around to worry them any more. When somebody stronger than them invades them, they can probably take care of it themselves. And if they have a famine or an epidemic or earthquake or tsunami, they won't need any free food or monetary gifts or humanitarian relief from Uncle Sam; they can pull themselves up by their own bootstraps, and stand tall.

Right? ;)

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,381.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's actually around 30%, which, admittedly, is still too high. But the idea that half our population waddles around like blimps is nonsense.
It was 30% in 1999. In 2020 it was 42% and overweight people were 74%. Its estimated that in 2023 the obesity rate is about 45%, because it grows exponentially.

Everybody in the world has health problems. It comes from living in post-industrial societies that are loaded with toxic chemical compounds and pollution wastes.
We have probably the best health care system in the world, when it comes to care;
Your health and healthcare system is between Albania, Armenia and Mexico.

The United States of America has the finest political system ever designed in the history of man.
Have you compared it to every political system in the history of man, since ancient Greece to today's Japan, Switzerland, Scandinavia, Germany, France, Denmark, Netherlands etc? If not, then this sounds more like a propaganda than a studied issue.

It might be good for the 18th century, but in our current world, its nothing especially good or effective.

Our government is the biggest debtor here.
Sure. However, American households carry a total of $17.1 trillion in debt. The credit points system is American specialty (it basically forces average people to take loans from the top rich ones - and to make them richer and themselves poorer).

Much of that debt comes from spending trillions of dollars defending Europe from that bad ole Russians for 45 years, and sending trillions more in aid to countries that hate our guts. Maybe we should have stayed home and spent our money on ourselves.
I have not found any source that would present the US debt divided by historical causes, so I do not know.

And yet we have a strikingly low level of famine and starvation here, as opposed to, say, equatorial Africa. Why do you suppose that is?
Cheap junk food. Which is related to obesity and health crisis in the USA.

We're supposed to absorb tens of millions of Mexicans, Guatemalans, Salvadorans, Hondurans, Nicaraguans, Costa Ricans, Venezuelans, Sudanese, Somalians, Afghanis, Uzbeks, Azerbaijanis, and Yemenis....
...But I'm sure the rest of the world will be much better off without the horrible Americans around to worry them any more.
Those immigrants will be future Americans, so I am not sure why would world be without Americans. Americans of the European origin will become a minority, if the trend will continue, yes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It was 30% in 1999. In 2020 it was 42% and overweight people were 74%. Its estimated that in 2023 the obesity rate is about 45%, because it grows exponentially.
Well, you'd certainly know more about it than I would. I only live here on a day-to-day basis. ;)
Your health and healthcare system is between Albania, Armenia and Mexico.
Have you been to Albania, Armenia, or Mexico? Or is it only the United States that you haven't visited?
Have you compared it to every political system in the history of man, since ancient Greece to today's Japan, Switzerland, Scandinavia, Germany, France, Denmark, Netherlands etc? If not, then this sounds more like a propaganda than a studied issue.

It might be good for the 18th century, but in our current world, its nothing especially good or effective.
What would you suggest replacing it with?
Those immigrants will be future Americans, so I am not sure why would world be without Americans. Americans of the European origin will become a minority, if the trend will continue, yes.
If America collapses as sovereign political entity due to unrestricted alien immigration, it stands to reason there won't be any Americans, either. It will be replaced with a dozen or more small, contentious, politically-disorganized countries, speaking a variety of different languages (Spanish, English, Chinese), and mutually hostile to each other.

Just as the Roman Empire broke up into myriad nations, occupied by the foreign tribes that settled in them, so it will be here. West Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Florida, and southern California will revert to Mexico, or be broken up into different smaller Spanish-speaking countries, a la Central America.

East Texas will probably become an independent republic (at least for a while), and may absorb parts of some of the states around them. Northern California will join up with Oregon and Washington to form some kind of Cascadian commune along the coastal strip (that is, if they're not occupied by the Chinese).

The Old South might band together into some sort of economic faction, but they might also face a pouring in of Latinos coming from Greater Mexico.

Parts of northern New England might become part of Canada. The large Eastern cities such as New York, Philadelphia, Newark---well, God alone knows what'll happen to them. They might even apply to become part of the European Union, for all I know.

The big, central chunk of the US---the Midwest/Plains area---might become unorganized territory, ruled by roving bands of brigands. Alaska will revert to Russia. Hawaii, Samoa, the Mariana Islands, and all other American territories in the Pacific will end up occupied by either the Chinese or the Japanese.

But the huge, united, cohesive area of North America known as the United States will have ceased to exist. It won't be a more heavily Hispanic USA; it'll be a plethora of small nations with different ethnicities and hostilities to each other, squabbling and fighting over the scraps of the once-mighty country they occupy. The USA that the world is familiar with as of now will be gone, and will never return.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,381.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Have you been to Albania, Armenia, or Mexico? Or is it only the United States that you haven't visited?
I did not create the index. How would my visit to those countries change the order? I visited only several countries in the EU.

What would you suggest replacing it with?
I do not know. However, USA is the only country I know of where the winner takes all. This leads to bi-partisan extremism. In European countries, government are created as coalitions of several parties. It makes it more moderate.

If America collapses as sovereign political entity due to unrestricted alien immigration, it stands to reason there won't be any Americans, either. It will be replaced with a dozen or more small, contentious, politically-disorganized countries, speaking a variety of different languages (Spanish, English, Chinese), and mutually hostile to each other.
I do not know how real this scenario is. I am not sure why would America collapse as a country. You can slow down immigration if its too much, but my point was that you need a lot of immigrants to even continue as a society. You need healthy manual workers.

Just as the Roman Empire broke up into myriad nations, occupied by the foreign tribes that settled in them, so it will be here. West Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Florida, and southern California will revert to Mexico, or be broken up into different smaller Spanish-speaking countries, a la Central America.
Why countries, why not simply Spanish-speaking states? Or maybe something similar to Puerto Rico?

The USA that the world is familiar with as of now will be gone, and will never return.
The USA of 40's or of 70's is also gone. As today's USA will be gone. I agree that USA will be much more like South America, but thats simply its destiny, considering its location. People from Canada, Europe, Australia, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, South Korea and similar are not motivated to immigrate to USA (their quality of life would probably get worse and more stressful), so that means it will be mostly from countries you previously listed, from countries in which life is bad. And their created communities will make it even more easier for more people from those countries to come.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I did not create the index. How would my visit to those countries change the order? I visited only several countries in the EU.
My point is that you shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet. I can go into any street in America and see, first-hand, enough evidence to refute your index that you didn't create.
I do not know how real this scenario is. I am not sure why would America collapse as a country. You can slow down immigration if its too much, but my point was that you need a lot of immigrants to even continue as a society. You need healthy manual workers.
America is about $34 trillion in debt. Every time the bill comes due, the idiots running our government simply borrow more. You can't sustain that; sooner or later, it's going to implode. When it does, there will be no government to operate. It will dry up and blow away. We'll be broke.

Our military is rapidly becoming a shell of its former self, since the idiots running our government decided to promote personnel based on their various disordered sexual proclivities instead of their ability to competently wage war and win. All the branches are hurting for enlistees, because young Americans are "voting with their feet" and choosing not to serve in the Cotton Candy Rainbow Show that used to be a military.

The idiots running our government are doing everything in their power to shoot this country in the head; from dissolving our borders to destroying our domestic fuel production, from gifting $7 billion dollars' worth of high tech military equipment to terrorist fanatics in Afghanistan to returning $6 billion to the Iranians, they invariably do what will cause the most damage to America.

So it's not just illegal aliens. That's part of it, certainly, but we have a plethora of problems that are bring mishandled by the idiots running our government who aren't fit to be entrusted with shoveling up elephant dung at the zoo, let alone run a country.

When all of this coalesces, this country will go belly-up like a dead trout.
Why countries, why not simply Spanish-speaking states? Or maybe something similar to Puerto Rico?
You're assuming there will be the framework of a central government left in place for these areas to continue to function as states in a union. I'm talking total collapse here----no government, no money, no police, no order. Total anarchy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,381.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My point is that you shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet. I can go into any street in America and see, first-hand, enough evidence to refute your index that you didn't create.
A specific street you happen to live in cannot refute data for whole countries. Your street is not USA and your visiting of some place in a foreign country can not "refute" statistics for the whole country. And countries index about healthcare quality has nothing to do with walking in streets.

I know you are taught from childhood that USA is the greatest country, but its just a propaganda. USA are rarely among top 20 in anything good for the quality of life. It might be true 50 years ago, but since then, many countries all over the world got ahead of you. There is also your historical problem with racial and social division. Even if life for some was great in USA 50 years ago, it did not work for "invisible" others.

America is about $34 trillion in debt. Every time the bill comes due, the idiots running our government simply borrow more. You can't sustain that; sooner or later, it's going to implode. When it does, there will be no government to operate. It will dry up and blow away. We'll be broke.
Sure, there is such risk, if your government will not slow it down. However, it does not mean the country must cease to exist, for example Argentina faced bankruptcy several times and still exists as a country. High inflation can help with debt payments, but average American will get much poorer (his purchasing power will go down).

So it's not just illegal aliens. That's part of it, certainly, but we have a plethora of problems that are bring mishandled by the idiots running our government who aren't fit to be entrusted with shoveling up elephant dung at the zoo, let alone run a country.
I agree there are many problems, challenges and absurdities in many Western countries, but its somehow most extreme in the USA, Canada and UK.
However, I still think USA as such will continue to exist. Russia underwent several coups and government changes, but still exists.

You're assuming there will be the framework of a central government left in place for these areas to continue to function as states in a union. I'm talking total collapse here----no government, no money, no police, no order. Total anarchy.
I know this is a theme of Hollywood production for a century now. This fear of "post-apocalyptic" society in which people will suddenly begin to behave like animals, when the power of the government is weakened, is a bit unrealistic. As long as the majority wants order, there will always be some central government. Money are just papers or numbers in a database. Look how hard (basically not working at all) it is to punish Russia with sanctions. What matters is production and consumption of products. You have oil, natural gas, plenty of land, plenty of agricultural products, plenty of industrial products, huge software companies, car producers...

People will still want their children to go to school and to be able to buy in shops, to drive cars, to have housing, to be taken care of in hospitals, to have electricity, water, medication...why would they turn to anarchy?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A specific street you happen to live in cannot refute data for whole countries.
I didn't say "my" street. I said any street. :)
I know you are taught from childhood that USA is the greatest country, but its just a propaganda.
You know absolutely nothing about what I was taught.
USA are rarely among top 20 in anything good for the quality of life. It might be true 50 years ago, but since then, many countries all over the world got ahead of you. There is also your historical problem with racial and social division. Even if life for some was great in USA 50 years ago, it did not work for "invisible" others.
Ah, yes---we were discussing propaganda, weren't we? ;)
As long as the majority wants order, there will always be some central government.

People will still want their children to go to school and to be able to buy in shops, to drive cars, to have housing, to be taken care of in hospitals, to have electricity, water, medication...why would they turn to anarchy?
It's quite clear that you've never been in a combat zone.

However, be that as it may. I bid you a good day, safe and secure in your preeminent knowledge of American sociopolitical conditions. Truly, your store of confidence and superiority is a model for those of us who live here to emulate.

Have a nice life. Benedicat vos omnipotens Deus: Pater, et Filius, et Spiritus Sanctus.+

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,381.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's quite clear that you've never been in a combat zone.

If you distrust your fellow Americans so much that you believe they will turn to anarchy, create combat zones and will generally behave like uncivilized animals in the moment their government will fail, it must be mentally difficult and sad for you to live in your own country. Maybe moving to another one can give you more peace.

Take care.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Wolseley
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
In order for America to thrive we need a strong economy and law and order ... and we don't have that (with the current Administration) therefore our country is in chaos.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums