Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
In my state they are getting ready to pass a bill allowing campuses to give out abortion pills to expectant mothers and I'm having emotions over it. The bill might end up passing and it just hurts my heart because of all the harm it would end up doing. Every life is sacred and the passage of this bill would hurt not only the babies but the mothers as well, both emotionally and possibly even physically. I hope that this bill does not end up passing because the loss of so many innocent lives is tragic.

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
In my state they are getting ready to pass a bill allowing campuses to give out abortion pills to expectant mothers and I'm having emotions over it. The bill might end up passing and it just hurts my heart because of all the harm it would end up doing. Every life is sacred and the passage of this bill would hurt not only the babies but the mothers as well, both emotionally and possibly even physically. I hope that this bill does not end up passing because the loss of so many innocent lives is tragic.
It just shows how low our society is sinking.

Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I pray it doesn’t pass either. As you said every life is sacred.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Contact your state representatives and tell them your views on this issue.

Upvote 0