Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
And I just wanna say that God is
Sooooooooooo Good Amen!

:angel:
Oh, what a awesome combination: T and H

The Holy City, come down from Heaven adorned for her Husband, Jesus, with the Tabernacle of God now with men, and the things of the curse are vanished away!!!

Revelation 21:2-4
Then I, John, saw the Holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of Heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her Husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from Heaven saying, “Behold, the Tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Oh, what a awesome combination: T and H

The Holy City, come down from Heaven adorned for her Husband, Jesus, with the Tabernacle of God now with men, and the things of the curse are vanished away!!!

Revelation 21:2-4
Then I, John, saw the Holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of Heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her Husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from Heaven saying, “Behold, the Tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

U and I ??? Well that's what I get for jumping in and doing 2 posts in a row! :doh:

OK here goes:

Don't focus Inwards to yourself and things of a carnal nature - focus Upwards towards Jesus and the redemptive power of the cross!

Ephesians 2:1-7 "And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, 2 in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, 3 among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
4 But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, 5 even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), 6 and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7 that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus."

:bow::bow::bow:

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
For all you folk, who do not know what has happened to their beloved thread on the ABC's, it has been 'assigned' a new flavor - or is that favor ;) - where one can choose to follow the old 'one-word' system systematically :D as before, or you can opt for the new and revised version of going with the next 2 letters, either in the same word, or in 2 separate words, as was introduced by our dear friend ABM lol, kind of a thread within a thread - maybe a sub-thread? :doh:So feel free to choose whichever system works best for you... might make it a bit more intersting! ^_^

Hope you enjoy...

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
OOPS I thought we had reached Z.

A-Z of Renewed Christians

Anointed
Bold
Christians commissioned by Jesus Himself
Defeat (the)
Enemy
Forward (they are)
Going
Healing the sick
Identifying with Christ
Jesus reigning in them
Kingdom good news proclaimed,
Love of God shining through them,
Mercy being shown
New wineskins worn
Open heavens over them
Prayers of intercession precede them
Quickened by the Spirit
Revival fire within them, reaching out, reaching up,reaching down
Salvation as the gospel message is shared
Trusting God to lead them
Understanding their calling
Vanity and pride laid down
Word of God - swords yielded
Xtreme Christianity moving to a higher level
Young and old revitalised with strength from above
Z is not the end because the best is yet to come

M and Y Merciful you are, Dear God!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
N be Z

Now be Zealous for good works!

Titus 2:11-14 "For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Pure and Spotless Bride

Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Eph 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Eph 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Reactions: Shepherd1
Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Q and C

Quiet time

Ahhhhhhhhh the peace and quiet! Sit down and get quiet with our Lord and see what He tells you. It may well be the best thing you've heard all week! Glory to God!!!

Come

Come to Me, sayeth your Lord to you, and I shall give you rest - rest from all your burdens and deliverance from all your cares, because I the Lord careth for you! Let me enfold you in My arms and teach you to walk in My ways... Then you shall have peace in all your days. I the Lord hath spoken...

Upvote 0

Scottmcc1

Whose Report Will You Believe? Isaiah 53:1
Jan 17, 2011
Kansas City MO
Visit site
✟10,105.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
R Revive

Psalm 119:25 Revive me according to Your word.
Psalm 119:37 Revive me in Your ways.
Psalm 119:40 Revive me through Your righteousness.
Psalm 119:50 That Your word has revived me.
Psalm 119:107 Revive me, O Lord, according to Your word.
Psalm 119:159 Revive me, O lord, according to Your lovingkindness.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
R and D

Psalm 119:147
I Rise before Dawn and cry for help;
I wait for Your words.

I love the Psalms too and have prayed them on occasion and when I am led: :)

S and E

South and East! (And North and West too Amen!)

Psalm 107:1-9

"Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!
For His mercy endures forever.
Let the redeemed of the Lord say so,
Whom He has redeemed from the hand of the enemy,
And gathered out of the lands,
From the East and from the west,
From the north and from the South.

They wandered in the wilderness in a desolate way;
They found no city to dwell in.
Hungry and thirsty,
Their soul fainted in them.
Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble,
And He delivered them out of their distresses.
And He led them forth by the right way,
That they might go to a city for a dwelling place.
Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness,
And for His wonderful works to the children of men!
For He satisfies the longing soul,
And fills the hungry soul with goodness."

Upvote 0