Visit site
✟8,193.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
it's science fiction- with a twist of romance, a test of loyalty and friendships.. This story is part of my collection under the heading of Phoenix Disclosed- and will entail the lives of my teenage characters..

You could say it's a futuristic telling of Romeo and Juliet.. Two in love, each belonging to a faction where 1 faction does not like the other.... And the girl's brother- her guardian- strongly disapproves.

Upvote 0

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
oh my northern friend....*sigh* it's just like Orange Nehi soda but grape. Usually find them in the south. Told you I imported them for the cafe!
Northern Friend....LOL call a spade a spade...I'm a Yankee girl...my little RITZ...ROTFLOL. I say that in love. *wink*

Reactions: martinique
Upvote 0

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
it's science fiction- with a twist of romance, a test of loyalty and friendships.. This story is part of my collection under the heading of Phoenix Disclosed- and will entail the lives of my teenage characters..

You could say it's a futuristic telling of Romeo and Juliet.. Two in love, each belonging to a faction where 1 faction does not like the other.... And the girl's brother- her guardian- strongly disapproves.
Sounds cool....you need an aging Villainous Diva...*giggle*

Upvote 0

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Originally Posted by martinique
hi everyone... not much in the mood to talk, so I'll take a cave like room please.

Hey Marti hows this precious.*wink*

Attachments

• hm_4881.jpg
    hm_4881.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 56
Upvote 0

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Oh Dear- aside from the over- protective well meaning brother- the major protagonist is the demented younger cousin... but I don't want to give out too much.... because not everyone is playing the game with a full hand.
Giggle

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
T

TheCalledOutOne

Has her focus completely on the manuscript in her hands as she rushing down the street. Her thoughts are on showing Gabby; her hope is on a tidbit of advice from her favorite diva. She knows the route by memory, her timing right down to the second and last step.

“I have to tell her …. I just have to tell her.” She reaches out subconsciously and with confidence, grabbing the pull of the door. Just as she realizes it’s not giving to her force, Mz Snow collides with the glass.

She looks up, steps back and reads the closed sign. With a sigh of mourning, she turns away to walk the city.

In turning a corner, she sees the prism structure and Gabby greeting everyone. She cheerfully accepts the hugs offered.

“Gabby I did it… I signed up with the November Novel writing project… 50,000 words in 30 days… And I already have 1,172… In the first day!”
COOL!!!!!!!!! HI! Welcome...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.